By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

show no mercy || raine's new organizer

Raine

werewolves do it by the light of the moon
Application Division
Community Relations Division
Race
Werewolf
Occupation
Warrior
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link

show no mercy

raine's organizer

About Mei'm raine, formerly known as wolf and this is my organizer! i'm not that good with these things so i just put what they've been doing recently and go from there, hopefully. i'm a sucker for angst as well as fluff, and i absolutely love txt threads because i can reply to them even when i am mobile!

now a bit of warning. i can be slow at replying. while i try to reply once a week or more, sometimes this doesn't happen. i have both anxiety and depression which can throw things off, and sometimes i focus on just one or two characters or threads. that doesn't mean i've lost interest in my other stuff! i just follow the muse during these times as its less stressful for me ;;

to contact me easier, feel free to DM me on discord(Raine | Wolf #1468)

character status: all are open for plots && threads.

Roleplay PreferencesWhat kind of plots/threads do you prefer?
I don't really have a preferred type. I love angst, pain and drama and I love fluff, cuteness and shippy things. A mix of the two makes me one happy wolf rather than solely focusing on one type or another. Gotta mix it up!

What kind of plots/threads would you like to avoid?
Though I am super guilty of this, general meet and greet threads without intentions of furthering their interactions(ie, if we thread I would love to explore friendships between the two). Also pointless drama for the sake of it.

How do you prefer to handle combat and injuries?
Discussing it beforehand and having it be fair especially if they're both the same combat level/experience/power. If not then I'd expect the better fighter to have less injuries. You decide what hits land and same with me.

How do you prefer to handle relationship development (friends, enemies, romance, etc.)?
For relationships I prefer it be natural and organic. No 'they fall in love after one thread' unless they are known to have feelings in canon. Otherwise I'd like to explore and really get into the ship. It also allows me to know how the character really feels. Sometimes I'll say they will do x and they end up doing y.

As for the rest, doesn't really matter too much. People can be friends in an instant and same with enemies. So less strict requirements, so to speak, when it comes to those rather than relationships.

LimitsPreferences on potentially triggering topics in roleplay?
While I have some triggers, I still read and write them because roleplay is safe and allows me to work through it in a safe environment. My main two major triggers are usually rape and sexual abuse for reference - those two are ones I will very rarely roleplay out, even with people I trust. Any triggering material in my posts will be marked as such!

What are your post length preferences?
I stopped using word counter so I don't expect my roleplay partner to do the same. It can be as long or short as you see fit so long as there is something in there that I can reply to. Quality over quantity! I, myself, write as much or as little depending on what's going on. Lately I've been doing small, quick posts so that threads can keep moving ;3

How often do you like to reply to threads?
I try to keep on top of it but I do lag behind due to my depression. I do want to get to a point where all my replies are a week old!

How long are you willing to wait for a reply?
Considering I've taken months to reply because of depression I'll wait as long as needed. If you notice I haven't replied in over a week, you are free to let me know in a nice manner - because I'm terrible at keeping my tracker updated as well, I do miss threads. Any demands to post and I'll likely nope right out of there.

Would you like to rapid-fire threads?
Yup, just say the word and I'd be down!

How do you feel about group threads?
Totally okay with them!

How do you feel about godmoding/powerplaying?
The only time I will allow it is if its natural or moving it along. For example if my character was unconscious then you can take him/her to the hospital without me saying the okay. Same with traveling to destinations etc. Otherwise, please keep it open ended because I'll be doing the same to you. Unless its asked beforehand of course.

Muse

Angela: medium
Bo: Medium
Beverly: medium
Cordelia: medium
Hannah: medium
Isabelle: high
Jessica: high
Lexa: medium
Rachel: high
Scott: high
Steph: medium
Theo: high
Zuko: high

Check out my characters below!

Last edited:

Raine

Application Division
Race
Werewolf
Occupation
Warrior
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link

raine's army

i am that crazy

angela orosco
silent hill, 19, human
angela is a walking trigger warning so i understand that not many will want to thread with her. she is living with max villemont after appearing in her living room, and is slowly learning that not everyone wants to hurt her.

beverly marsh
it(2017), 40, human
beverly has been here for a while, first arriving as a teen before being yeeted out and thrown back in as her adult self. she found love with her soul mate, ben hanscom, before he was yeeted back home as well. most of her friends are the boys known as the Loser Club, as well as a few friends she made while her teen self was here.

cordelia goode
american horror story coven && apocalypse, 30s, witch(supreme)
the supreme, aka the strongest witch in her world, is teaching at schola praeditos, and has reunited with misty day, while entering a romantic relationship with her. during the solstice she proposed to misty and will be marrying her.

hannah baker
13 reasons why, 17, human

isabelle lightwood
the mortal instruments, 19(+1), shadowhunter
izzy is the younger sister of alec, adopted sibling of jace, family to tessa, will, james, jocelyn, magnus and absolutely best friends slash family slash platonic soul mate to raphael. she's in therapy still to help combat her former yin fen addiction, and despite hunting demons she isn't all DIE DEMON DIE if you are a good demon. is super protective over those she cares for. right now she is developing a relationship with hal jordan.

jessica jones
marvel universe, 30s, enhanced human
an actual human disaster. this private investigator tends to drown her sorrows with whiskey, has enough trauma to last a lifetime, is an actual mess but somehow still a tad friendly despite her prickly and sarcastic shell. has a fire lizard she wont ever let go of, along with probably a very long list of things she is feeling guilty about. currently is mourning the loss of trish who was pulled back home.

lexa
the 100, 22, alpha werewolf
lexa is formerly the right hand of the undertaker in the dread wastes. she became an alpha when her former alpha vanished last year. is currently mama wolf to her bird son, and is teaching billyboy the ways of the trikru warrior. this is all between doing her duties as the right hand. talk about being a busy bee. er wolf.

rachel roth
dc universe(titans), 13, demon-human hybrid
the one to bring about her father to destroy the world. and also the one to stop him. she's under the guardianship of richard grayson, and is part of the batfam by extension. despite going through a lot, she still wants to help and connect with people even if she is a bit skittish. needs all the friends tbh.

scott mccall
teen wolf, 19, true alpha werewolf
leader of the pack, which includes more than just werewolves, has confessed his feelings to carrie white and is dealing with having bitten a few people. he cares about people more than power and will do anything he can to protect. he's more the type of trying to find a solution that isn't violence and death.

stephanie brown
dc universe, 19, human

theo crain
the haunting of hill house, 30s, human(sensitive)

Last edited:

Kitty

help, i'm FEELING
Application Division
Race
Dragon
Organizer
link
You mentioned throwing Elena and @Roman Godfrey together and I'm super here for it! Did you have any ideas for how they could meet? Hunting in the same area? Does Roman get territorial? =000 It'd be really interesting to toss these two very different vampires at each other, especially given Elena's current lack of humanity, so I'm down for anything.

Reactions: Raine

Raine

Application Division
Race
Werewolf
Occupation
Warrior
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
@Kitty ; sorry this took a bit to respond to! Yes I'm down for Roman and Elena threading together. It would be interesting to see their dynamic since they're both so different and their views on their own vampirism. Hunting in the same area would work! Roman could get territorial, and I am super curious to see how he would react in that type of situation!

Reactions: Kitty

Max Mayfield

Stranger Things
Race
Human
Occupation
Zoomer/Apothecary
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Max and @Isabelle Lightwood :: oh hai can we be roomies??. Erm. So I really missed that one thread we had together, and...I'm kinda wondering if my girl might eventually move in with yours after a few more interactions? Also, she's texting Simon, so I'm thinking I should move her in the direction of all the Shadowhunters, since it seems kinda natural at this point...thoughts??

Raine

Application Division
Race
Werewolf
Occupation
Warrior
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Izzy would be happy to hear from Max, especially after everything! I'm gonna tag @Raphael Grayson-Santiago because he very much has a say in all this considering and I make no promises. They live in a 2 bedroom apartment so having a 3rd isn't exactly ideal as Max won't have her own room. Right now I'm leaning towards no, especially if its permanent.

I do have a few characters in Pandopolis that their homes are open to another on a more permenant basis(Scott, Bo). And I will be having Roman settle down somewhere too.

GhostOfHalloweenPast

local vampire nerd & space geek
Race
kuo'ma
Occupation
Writer & Half-Time Witch
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Raine @theweasleyboys
heya you two!
I can only echo Raine here. generally, I personally don't have a problem with that kind of plot, but Raphael is quite particular about having his home as his personal breathing space where he can be himself and all. with Max moving in, she'd have to sleep on the couch bc there's no third bedroom, and I feel like R would have problems with her ''''invading'''' that personal space. he and Isabelle are very close, so she's not a problem at all, but he doesn't know Max and he isn't exactly quick to befriend people. she could stay for a couple of days, or even a week or two, but more than that will be highly problematic. so, unfortunately, I'd have to veto that and say no! but I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with Max generally meeting Raphael (if getting to know the shadowhunters people is a thing you'd want for her!), especially through Isabelle, at some point, if Raine is ok with that as well!

Sayamy

Player
Occupation
Book Collector
Having two friend offers for @Rachel Roth !

Fenrir, a Loki-descendant wolf-only shapeshifter, is in his world the one to start Ragnarök and unwillingly already did so. He fights it every step but could use same-age friends who understand the situation, who don't mind some magic weirdness and that he gets in more trouble than thought possible (and on top usually without being at fault for anything). Currently wanders Pandora staying here and there, so there's plenty of room for an initial meeting to start a friendship – he even knows a kinda demon-human hybrid from his world and since that girl was part of his pack meeting another one wouldn't bother him at all.

Then there's Sasuke, who desperately needs friends, since he spend all his life without and on top was locked in a lab and used in some cruel science experiment half that time. He hasn't ever seen magic or non-human beings or much outside world, but he is a sweet kid and just wants to meet people his age and make friends with anyone who won't bother that he is limited in actions due to being sick. Maybe they could get into contact on starknet at first?

Raine

Application Division
Race
Werewolf
Occupation
Warrior
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
I would love all of this! Rachel is in dire need of friends and to her, it doesn't matter what you are species wise. She does live in Ark City but she visits Pandopolis sometimes to see the rest of the Batfam if that is of any help?

Rachel is on StarkNet so that is a good way for her and Sasuke to initially strike up a conversation!

Reactions: Sayamy

Sayamy

Player
Occupation
Book Collector
Great! Fen is wandering a lot between the places, so it's reasonable for him to be in Ark City. If they were to cross each other on the street, he'd smell the demon in her and come over to rather bluntly ask if she's related to the Midgard serpent, as he is still trying to find people from his world.

As for Sasuke, since he's more or less stuck in Elysium due to health issues, he'd simply look for people his age and strike up a conversation online.

I can set it up if you want^^ February dates would work best for both on my part

Raine

Application Division
Race
Werewolf
Occupation
Warrior
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
That would be hilarious! Rachel would explain what she is to him so that works \o/

And yes please for starting <3 Feb works perfect for Rachel!

Reactions: Sayamy

Current Season

Status Updates

Thanks for everything, Pandora! If you would ever like to talk just add me on mirai#0007
what do you do when you are pretty constantly caught up? you write more charries, obviously!
"...Whoever said 'Silence is Golden', obviously never needed friends or family around."
tfw the anole in your house keeps outsmarting you. #FloridaProblems

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penny Polendina
Top Bottom