By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private six cabins down

Billyboy

A Clockwork Orange
Species
Greek Demigod
Occupation
TBD
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link

30 May, 109

Anna pretty much lived within walkin' distance of himself, but it felt like she had been miles away no thanks to his own personal horror over leaving the house. In other words, even though it had been a few years since the Calamity, he could still remember bits and pieces of what happened to Cascade Bay the last time he'd lived here. Oh yes, he had seen the oceans burn up and the land crumble to nothin' before, so...pardon himself if he wasn't exactly in a hurry to go outside and run around like a bloody maniac today.

In fact...there were times that he seriously thought it would happen all over again, which...unfortunately meant that he thought he would see a lot of people die instead, and not get evacuated on a shiny catlike Voltron-y ship first. That he might see her die, along with whatever Demigod cousins he managed to hang out with in the meantime. This was probably why he barely made it down the front steps with the goats in tow, and just about felt a heart attack coming on right before he set out for her part of town.

"Fuckin' anxiety," he almost growled, like forcing himself to keep walking even though just about everything in him ordered himself to turn around and get back inside.

"Y' don't want to keep disappointin' the Princess, now, do you?"

@Anna

Reactions: Anna

Anna

Frozen
Species
Human
Occupation
Oracle and general reject & now Park Ranger :D
link
Anna stood in the middle of her living room looking around and sighed. Something seemed off but she couldn't quite place it; or perhaps she just wanted something to be off so there was something to do while waiting for a visitor. Company was always welcome and it had been ages since she had actually seen Billy, the letter had been nice but actually seeing someone was always better in her book. The last time she could recall was before the world changed while they were all living together.

Maybe she was nervous? Reasonably, there wasn't anything she could think to be nervous for, he was a friend, but it had been so long, maybe something changed? He hadn't mentioned anything in the letter but who knew, Pandora was a strange place.

A tiny mew came from the small cat curled up on the couch and pulled her out of her thoughts. "No, Glitch." It hopped off the couch and walked to her, weaving between her legs and giving another mew. "You're not getting fed yet, I know you ate. I watched you this morning."

"Oh! Snacks!" Being overly cautious as she tried to step over the cat, Anna moved quickly to the kitchen and grabbed the small tray of cookies she had baked the night before and brought them out, setting them down and taking a deep breath as she looked around again. "Thanks for that reminder... but I think that is it now."

The inside was humble and filled with a lot of greenery, not much letting on to her royal roots. From the front room, she could see out to the road and spotted someone coming up the way. Impatient as ever, Anna moved to the door and waited. At least this time she knew someone was coming, the last time someone had shown up at her door unannounced many chocolates lost their sweet little lives to being squished or dropped. This time, she wouldn't tackle the person behind the door, she'd give them a second to breathe and speak before likely trying to squeeze the air out of them.

Natt stretched on the couch and soon followed the others to the door, stretching up and pawing at the door handle before letting out a low and long meow before Anna gave in and opened the door. Both cats jumped out into the yard as Anna stepped out and began to wave excitedly to Billy, "Hello!" He seemed on edge about something, but that could hopefully be cured with getting him back indoors.

• Love
Reactions: Billyboy

Billyboy

A Clockwork Orange
Species
Greek Demigod
Occupation
TBD
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link

@Anna

Just get up the road, Billyboy thought, barely hearing the distant creaking of a door as it opened for what might have been the very first time the person inside saw him. At least, it would have been the first time since the beginning of the Calamity...not that he was exactly counting the days afterward.

Just get up the road, just get up the road, just get up the road--

No, if he had his way, he would have been all too happy to forget that this whole bloody mess had ever gone down at all.

Unfortunately, that same mess wasn't too keen on lettin' him forget it so quickly, because the next thing he knew, Anna's sudden greeting had himself dropping to the ground, one knife out while the goats started to leap away and pull on their respective leads...

((ooc--did a short post here, hopefully the next one can be a little longer. :) ))

Anna

Frozen
Species
Human
Occupation
Oracle and general reject & now Park Ranger :D
link
Had she realized the enthusiastic greeting would have been received as it had, Anna would have held back. Instead, watching her friend drop so suddenly and pull out a knife gave her the chills. Not because she thought he would harm her, or anyone on the streets, but because she recognized that sort of knee jerk reaction.

"Billy, it's alright," she called out, making her way towards him calmly so as not to trigger any other reactions or startle the goats more than they already were. The two cats followed her over as she stopped a few feet away and slowly kneeled down to his level, "Hey, hey... whatever it is Billy, it's alright, there's nothing to harm you here," she said peacefully. It reminded her of herself after she had gotten out of Darken's hold on her, even after the calamity if there were any loud rumblings. "Do you want to go inside?"

• Love
Reactions: Billyboy

Current Season

Status Updates

O-o; I swear I posted something but it ain't showing. Anywhoo.... I'm finally back in the saddle and would love to get some plots going with Jack again. I'm unfortunately dropping down to 1 character because current events have spiked work too much for me to be confident beyond that... But if y'all want to plot with my grumpy old soldier, lemme know!
shout out to all the kids running for Gen Sec. don't ruin my democracy please and thank you.
I am apologizing for this past month with posting guys. Bunch of stuff happened and the month went away from me.
Grand opening at Cave of Wonders today. Come by, play some games, have some coffee. It's fun. :3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Illyasviel von Einzbern
Top Bottom