By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Six Year Old Fun

Dharke

I wish David Morrissey had been in Slipstream.
Race
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
I think this counts as fanwork. :p

I dug out my ancient digital camera and took a serious stab at recreating some fleeting moments from a thread. The macro function on my camera isn’t that great, but these pictures are at least marginally better than the ones I take with my iPad. :p

Watch Yourself Burn
Featuring @Glenn Rhee, Gretel (alas I have no action figure) and The Governor.

A walker. He had a walker in here with him and immediately, Glenn was clambering to his feet, nearly stumbling back down again, but it was amazing how much pain you could push through when you were in survival mode.

“Glenn?” he called. “Glenn? Got someone here I’d like you to meet.”

It was getting closer and Glenn scrambled backward, his grip on the chains tightening as he tried to move away from the sound as far as he could, which wasn't far at all.

Beth's Horse

Just taking the piss in anticipation of the @Beth Greene horse plot. :p

Dharke

Race
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
I’m glad you both approve! <3 LOL a Beth figure is on the way, which gives me ideas.

I had a crack at Take Off Your Shirt, Glenn, because that had a few nice easy moments to portray.

Part 1

Glenn wasn't sure when he froze at the sight of The Governor, but he did. The memories came back in a rush, but despite the unwelcome company approaching from a fair distance behind him, he suddenly pulled out his gun and pointed it directly at The Governor, a fire in his dark eyes.

A violent rustle came from the thick bushes by Glenn. The Governor expected a biter to come shambling outta them, but was pleasantly surprised to see his tigress surface and lunge at the little guy.

If Glenn’d taken his gun and eyes off him to try and deal with the cat, The Governor would’ve exploited the moment by drawing his own and levelling it at his head.

Part 2

He proceeded to press Glenn’s cherubic face into his bosom chest, planning to then plant a firm but loving kiss on top of his head. The little guy was an ally, a friend, a son, a wife to him.

Before he could even get a real reaction in, The Governor was giving his shoulder a squeeze, talking to him like he actually gave a shit, and then he was pulling him toward him, pressing his face into his chest and-- What the actual fuck?

The firm kiss the other man planted to the top of his head was the last straw and Glenn snapped out of his stunned and confused trance, shoving The Governor roughly away from him and backing away a few steps. "Is this some kind of game to you?" he ground out, gesturing wildly to him. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

His eye felt hot and heavy. Philip turned his back on Glenn, so he wouldn't see the tears rolling down his cheek. He covered his one good eye with his hand, his back shuddering as he struggled to cry quietly. They’d all left him. They all hated him. Especially Glenn.

Suddenly, though, Glenn felt something rubbing at his leg and then his side and he jerked his head toward it -- toward the tiger. A tiger. He'd seen it before by The Governor's side, of course, and he sort of understood why. People had them now, animals by their sides. Glenn never had and he didn't know why, but it didn't bother him so much either.

To be continued...?

Dharke

Race
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
Dharke's Abstract Representation Of How He Feels About TWD, Part 2, or alternatively, Dramatic And Terrifying Retelling Of The Mid-Season Finale, Season 4 TWD

It was just your normal day at West Georgia Correctional Facility.

Glenn and Hershel were tending to Beth's sick horse.

Rick was hallucinating about Lori and shouting "CORAL" from the guard tower.

Daryl was rushing back from a dangerous supply run, horse medicine stuffed in his pockets.

Glenn hurried to get Daryl back into the grounds.

Phew!!!

But they could only remain safe so long...

The Governor broke down their gate and invaded the prison, a herd of walkers shuffling in after him.

Glenn and Hershel rushed to help Rick in the guard tower.

They neglected to protect Beth's horse, which was torn to pieces and eaten.

Continued below.

Last edited:

Dharke

Race
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
Continued from above.

Merle bravely tried to stop The Governor...

But was stomped to death.

The Governor heard what sounded like sloppy, muffled explosions coming from a building.

He pulled it up to find...

The Governor decided to tear down the guard tower.

Rick, Daryl, Glenn and Hershel were forced to flee the prison.

With the fences ruined and walkers swamping the grounds, groups of survivors could no longer use it as a fortress.

The End!

Last edited:

Dharke

Race
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
I hope they bring out Negan figures soon. > : D

Daryl's Betrayal

That is Rick, Glenn, Hershel and Merle in the net. My poor old camera struggled with the tiny details again.

Dharke

Race
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
Pandora Crossover #1!

I was just attempting to tidy up all the pictures on my laptop when I discovered one featuring @Elsa and @Anna. These are my little niece's Frozen dolls, honest. :p

Hints of Gov x Elsa, although I should've made it Gov x Anna in retrospect, since we're in a thread! ;)

Reactions: Anna and Elsa

Dharke

Race
Tiger Man
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
This castle belongs to my nephew. I couldn't resist. :D

Welcome To The Kingdom
After The Governor drove @Rick Grimes, @Michonne, @Andrea Harrison, @Daryl Dixon, Merle and @Glenn Rhee out of the prison, they travelled to the Kingdom, where they were welcomed with open arms by King Ezekiel.

Fearing that The Governor would stage another attack, they set up positions on the castle walls.

Rick, Daryl, Merle and Andrea stood watch in the towers night and day, ready to take aim with their weapons.

Michonne, King Ezekiel, Shiva and Glenn took up places on the walls.

They didn't have to wait long until The Governor showed up with Halloween decorations monsters that he'd tamed in the woods.

The monsters easily scaled the castle walls, surrounding Merle and savaging him.

One of the monsters made it to the castle courtyard, but was bludgeoned to death.

Rick and Daryl teamed up together to fend off the other monster on their walls.

They pushed it to its death, where it ended up landing on The Governor and pinning him to the ground.

The Governor was caught and marched off to the castle dungeons.

Everybody lived peacefully ever after (until the arrival of Negan).

The End!

Last edited:
A
A

Andrea Harrison

(You forgot the part where Andrea fucks it up and releases the Gov lol)

Reactions: Dharke
G
G

Glenn Rhee

I like the part where Glenn lived to meet King Ezekiel.

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!
Scott McCall wrote on Carrie White's profile.
A little late but still, happy valentine's day, Carrie <3
KFC is now open at Radical Pointe, Ark City. Come one come all and enjoy some great food.
Jason Todd wrote on Tanaquil's profile.
Happy Valentines day, lets make more than today special as every day should be special with you.
I tried one of those valentines day chocolates and it just made me sick. Whats the big deal?

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams
Top Bottom