By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Small Request regarding graphics

Doodle

The Dreamer of Impossible Dreams
Race
Grounder
Occupation
Tracker
Directory
link
Back in the good old days when I had a desktop. I had photoshop and I could pretty much do resize on avatars and stuff. Ever since going onto a laptop. I have found it difficult sometimes not to have access to photoshop (Not enough hard drive space for it!) At first I thought I could just live with it and make do. But it's now starting to bug the CRAP out of me. So I thought I might reach out for some help.

Could someone with photoshop or some other graphic tool help me out? I'd just like two pictures resized to the same size as the ones in my signature. I can provide images if needed. :)

Reactions: Thalia and Raine

Raine

werewolves do it by the light of the moon
Application Division
Community Relations Division
Race
Werewolf
Occupation
Warrior
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
I can also be of assistance and resize images for you(I have Photoshop so it's very very easy for me). Is there any specific images you'd like? :D

Reactions: Thalia

Steel

✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧
Community Relations Division
Race
Knight Radiant
Occupation
The Wolf King
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
I have a slightly backwards but easy method for resizing images without photoshop!

There's a nifty photoviewing program my dad introduced to me years ago called Irfanview. Now, when I didn't have photoshop and wanted to crop/resize photos, I'd resize the height or width in Irfanview, maybe sharpen or touch up the colors a little in it too, and then I'd resave the file. And, I'd also do a little more fine-tuned cropping in Paint to even out something. It's a free program to use and I honestly still use it as a photo-viewing program just because I hate the default Windows one, hahaha.

If you want, check it out!

Doodle

The Dreamer of Impossible Dreams
Race
Grounder
Occupation
Tracker
Directory
link
I have a slightly backwards but easy method for resizing images without photoshop!

There's a nifty photoviewing program my dad introduced to me years ago called Irfanview. Now, when I didn't have photoshop and wanted to crop/resize photos, I'd resize the height or width in Irfanview, maybe sharpen or touch up the colors a little in it too, and then I'd resave the file. And, I'd also do a little more fine-tuned cropping in Paint to even out something. It's a free program to use and I honestly still use it as a photo-viewing program just because I hate the default Windows one, hahaha.

If you want, check it out!
This is pretty much what I used to do with PS so yeah I will defo check out this program thanks Steel!!! :D

As for the images I'd like resized...

(For my up coming character)

Thanks muchly!

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I'm having a lot of trouble drumming up any motivation or interest in posting atm but if anyone wants to work on winter threads this weekend to close them up, I will do my best. Just toss me a PM or reply here!
I forgot how much I loved Tangled. Now I want to app them both! fshkgd <333

Like for a comm thread!
I'm atrociously slow right now and I can't express how sorry I am for that. The muse is coming back! Still, with the season change coming up, if anybody would rather let things go and try again next season, let me know!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Link
Top Bottom