Pronouns
They/Her
Height
5'0"
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
  • A new Pronouns field has been added to user profiles
  • Gender in the application template has been swapped to Gender/Pronouns
    • note: this swap on applications is only for future apps going forward, so you don't have to edit anything on currently wip apps or currently approved ones <3

If you have an app where you'd like to swap out Gender with Pronouns, just drop us a line in the Moderation Thread instead of the typical reapps place, since it's a quick fix <3 Just be sure to let us know what pronouns you'd like dropped in :]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Old freeform Age data has been removed from all OOC accounts. Only the Age automatically calculated from your entered birthday, if privacy permissions allow, will be displayed on OOC account
  • The automatically calculated age will now appear on the mini profile next to posts.
  • If a character account is using both the auto-calculated age AND the freeform age field, only the auto-calculated age will be displayed.
  • A new bbcode, flexfloat has been added. This is virtually identical to float except that it removes the float when viewing the forum on narrower widths.
So instead of this:
Use flexfloat to achieve this on smaller screens:While preserving the layout on a wide display:
8a4dc8686b227990984d268904ee6315.png
bb3a3dd70ae595099e375361eda0b748.png
5fc362dc894581b64477c2214e40fb79.png

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Obselete user profile information has been removed from OOC accounts. Since February, the following fields are available only to character accounts: Region, Age (the manual text box -- OOC accounts use an auto-calculation based on birthday), species, relationship status, occupation, and profile.

• Love
Reactions: wist

Siri

je suis loser
Application Division
  • New Organization tag in the RP Requests & Plotting forum! Ever wanted to brainstorm, plan something, or organize (heh) for an organization without wanting to go through the process of creating a whole new social group? You can now select Organization in the dropdown of prefixes for easier searchability!

s7JofpV.png

• Love
Reactions: milk

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Pronouns
She/Her
  • We now have Thread Descriptions that will appear on the thread list! This option is available in all IC forums, plotting-related forums, and the general chat forums.
  • A note that the Communications forum does not count for the Activity Check has been added to the Communications forum description.

• Excited
Reactions: milk and Siri

Siri

je suis loser
Application Division
  • We've updated some language in the rules with some minor proofreading. "For characters with Japanese names: you can do first and last, or last and first. It's entirely up to player digression." is now "For characters with East Asian names: you can do first and last, or last and first. It's entirely up to player discretion." No policy change!
  • An actual policy change that shouldn't effect anyone, but is being clarified for our general comfort. u_u In the Mature Content rules, "While we do allow this kind of content on Pandora, we require that players be 18 or older to write it on the forum, and that characters be 16 or older." is now "While we do allow this kind of content on Pandora, we require that players be 18 or older to write it on the forum, and that characters be 18 or older. Characters must be distinctly adult (e.g. immortal beings with childlike forms are prohibited from sexual content). While we understand that originally underage characters may come of age through passage of time within Pandora, we require that shortcuts not be taken due to the potential mismatching of calendars between Pandora and the character's homeworld."

• Love

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Community Relations Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Some smol character prerequisite skip tweaks for y'all today!
  • a maximum of 10 communication posts may count toward your 50 posts. the rest will need to be non-comm posts
  • not really a tweak but a clarification that posts need to be with other players (excluding one-shots), basically meaning ... pls donut ping-pong with yourself to get a skip
  • switched not being able to swap a reserve from 7 days to 28 days!

• Love
Reactions: Luciel

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Community Relations Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
New spotlight images have gone up! Can you find all 10? :endeerprance:
  • These will be up for the duration of June and July before we rotate again.
  • In case you're new or are looking for a reminder, requirements for this randomized bi-monthly spotlight are 100+ Posts OR 50+ Posts & 6 Months of Activity.
  • artist credits: pixiv id 33007714, hara_shotaro, prismaticdragon, a-ka, hainingart

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Various styling fixes
  • Installed our Editor add-on now that it's been updated to support the latest version of XenForo
    • Enhanced table options are back!
    • Post Templates are back! Find them in your account dropdown.

• Love

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LLOYD-NINJA
Top Bottom