Community Small Updates

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Added "Current Plot Tags" section to the RP Requests & Plotting forum description. This will contain links to any tags used for currently active plots or events.
  • Made some misc. style updates for readability on the Inverted Light skin

• Love
Reactions: milk

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Community Relations Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
  • Added a 'contact' section to the OOC Account profile. NOTE: This doesn't appear in the mini-profile, just the 'about' section of the profile.
  • Update it by editing Account Details and scrolling down to Contact Information.
  • All contact info is optional, but we encourage at least updating your preferred method!

How the shiny looks in the profile ~ :endeerwub:
a735e7057e536035133a4088acb3f29a.png

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Added a character limit of 150 (same as Thread Titles) to the Thread Description field. If anybody has a thread description already that is over the character limit, you will receive an error if you try to go back and edit the thread until you shorten the description.

Jace

an absolute fiend
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
  • The currency for Pandora has been updated! Lore-wise, no changes have been made for characters to notice.

Change log:
  • The coins of the Vales are officially called pieces. Gold pieces, silver pieces, bronze pieces, etc.
  • Centria's currency is officially called chips.
  • We have specified that you can use the currency of other regions to barter and trade in the Wastes, although the value of said currency fluctuates depending on who you're trading with.
  • Pandopolis' currency is officially called bits.

• Love
Reactions: Andii and Rani

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Community Relations Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
New spotlight images have gone up! Can you find all 10? :endeerturn:
  • These will be up for the duration of August and September before we rotate again.
  • In case you're new or are looking for a reminder, requirements for this randomized bi-monthly spotlight are 100+ Posts OR 50+ Posts & 6 Months of Activity.
  • artist credits: いと, Yumuto, smym, Kirsty, kieed

• Love
Reactions: Jace

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Pronouns
She/Her
  • The Seasonal Plotter prefix has styling again for the new theme!
  • The mini profile styling has been updated for all themes!

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cruella de Vil
Top Bottom