Okay, I've become seriously obsessed with this show again! ...that's basically it.
Sister Mary Eunice
- a 40s war widow and a mother who killed a cabin full of counsellors at a summer camp after they let her favourite son die unsupervised in a lake
- almost murdered her other, very unfavourite son but he fatally stabbed her first
- spends her time as a ghost drifting around in the white nightgown she died in, vengeful and heartbroken over losing her son
- also helped ruin her surviving's child's life by turning him into a famed serial killer by convincing another camper to repeat history 30 years later in the same place and blame him for it
- will probably not hesitate to harass and kill you if you come across her unless you remind her of her lost son
- also has some knowledge of satan
- a former aerobic instructor who swore revenge on a bride after her brother, the best man was killed at a wedding.
- was pretty blasé about murder and gore even before she died and hooked up with a serial killer, planning to get the bride alone at the summer camp and have him off her.
- ...then tried to do it herself and failed miserably.
- acts like she doesn’t care about anything - she really doesn't, unless she does
- is very confident, aggressive and forward
- enjoys sex a lot and talking about it
- now a ghost who kills people just because she can…but secretly because she hopes it’ll fill the void inside of her, one that ghosts in ahs all seem to have.
- will either kill or hook up with you (…and then still maybe kill you)
- bonus points if you say you love the 80s, are from the 80s or, ironically, have any cool modern stuff, like cell phones
- IS redeemable...but that's a long way off yet
Sister Mary Eunice
- well i played her before, but third time’s the charm right?!
- a once innocent nun who was possessed by satan himself
- tried to move in the church via taking over an asylum and manipulating the monsignor and basically fucking up everyone else
- deadly and intelligent and uses mary’s sweet angelic form to its advantage
- will try to take over pandora but start off small this time and build their way up
- still would love an eventual arc where mary is free of possession...maybe not permanently though