By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Smol AHS Poll! (AHS 1984 spoilers)

Which AHS character?

• Lavinia Richter

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Montana Duke

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Sister Mary Eunice

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Hannah

let our troubles fade out into the night
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Okay, I've become seriously obsessed with this show again! ...that's basically it.

Lavinia Richter

• a 40s war widow and a mother who killed a cabin full of counsellors at a summer camp after they let her favourite son die unsupervised in a lake
  • almost murdered her other, very unfavourite son but he fatally stabbed her first
  • spends her time as a ghost drifting around in the white nightgown she died in, vengeful and heartbroken over losing her son
  • also helped ruin her surviving's child's life by turning him into a famed serial killer by convincing another camper to repeat history 30 years later in the same place and blame him for it
  • will probably not hesitate to harass and kill you if you come across her unless you remind her of her lost son
  • also has some knowledge of satan

Montana Duke

• a former aerobic instructor who swore revenge on a bride after her brother, the best man was killed at a wedding.
  • was pretty blasé about murder and gore even before she died and hooked up with a serial killer, planning to get the bride alone at the summer camp and have him off her.
  • ...then tried to do it herself and failed miserably.
  • acts like she doesn’t care about anything - she really doesn't, unless she does
  • is very confident, aggressive and forward
  • enjoys sex a lot and talking about it
  • now a ghost who kills people just because she can…but secretly because she hopes it’ll fill the void inside of her, one that ghosts in ahs all seem to have.
  • will either kill or hook up with you (…and then still maybe kill you)
  • bonus points if you say you love the 80s, are from the 80s or, ironically, have any cool modern stuff, like cell phones
  • IS redeemable...but that's a long way off yet

Sister Mary Eunice

• well i played her before, but third time’s the charm right?!
  • a once innocent nun who was possessed by satan himself
  • tried to move in the church via taking over an asylum and manipulating the monsignor and basically fucking up everyone else
  • deadly and intelligent and uses mary’s sweet angelic form to its advantage
  • will try to take over pandora but start off small this time and build their way up
  • still would love an eventual arc where mary is free of possession...maybe not permanently though

Current Season

Status Updates

Sorry I haven't been posting. Been caught up in some stuff lately and it's kept my attention away from my writing. I'll try to get it all worked out soon. <3
sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archer
Top Bottom