By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

sneak me a wristband || jace's organizer 2.0

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
bdbf6d7170486ab8129799022f202f212fdab8f4.gif

LOCAL LORE NERD WON'T EVER STOP SOURCES SAY

social media: pomegrapples / discord: puff trouble#3504

• heyo! i'm jace, i'm 20. you'll figure out that i have a wack sleep schedule, but for time zones we've got mdt here. i'm a big video game nerd, i've played most games under the sun no matter how bad their reputation may be in the gameplay department because i love a good story. i also play destiny 2, apex legends and overwatch on pc so hmu if you ever wanna play together

i've been on pandora for 2 whole years now, and genuinely i gotta say i love this community. y'all are lovely and have been a joy to write with and i look forward to getting to write with even more of you <3

• ✨ : i tend to be a slow replier, since i have a lot of health stuff happening, mental as well as physical so it tends to eat away at my energy really quickly. especially if it's a longer thread, i'll take ages trying to make sure it's perfect so i usually prefer shorter threads despite all of the longer threads i tend to have

✨ : for plotting i respond quickest on discord, i'm always active over there so feel free to add me or chat with me on pandora's server, super active there as well. if you dm me just lemme know what's up ofc but i'm always excited seeing people drop stuff in here too

✨ : i'm really down for just about anything, although i do adore building relationships into something much deeper than where the characters started. any kind of relationships, be it familial or platonic or romantic or even antagonistic, is always super fun to explore and will make me cry in your dms abt them

✨ : i genuinely do love talking with my rp partners, i promise you i don't bite and really just wanna be everyone's friend at the end of the day and make sure that everyone's remembering to drink water
  • ✨ : things to typically avoid; animal cruelty in any way, excessive gore, noncon, dubcon, cannibalism, drowning, insects, excessive amounts of blood and intense descriptions of blood splatters

✨ : i also cannot for the life of me write smut, fade to black/time skip is always a good way to go about it since i am game for writing them like,, makin' out and all that. but typically i can't do any more than that, sorry. i've got some very pretty muses though so please don't take this as me shutting out any romantic stuff, i'm a huge sap

✨ : and kid muses are sadly a no. kids in general kinda make me uncomfortable, especially considering all of my muses are all typically not the best babysitters. please don't feel discouraged though! it's just a personal preference

Last edited:

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
c5d4c1c72e5451f07a7b0836cece6d44ab069668.gif

JESSE MCCREE

overwatch | 5/5 threads | muse level: good

• Growing up in the 2040's wasn't all that great. He grew up on a ranch, a peaceful life until both of his parents died and he found himself on the run for the first time. There'd be no orphanage, Jesse eventually building a family with friends he met on the road.

The Deadlock gang was born only for him to be pulled away by Overwatch, being offered a second chance that a scared 17 year old wouldn't refuse. He joined Blackwatch, the black ops division, and made a new family there. He was just as fiercely loyal. Yet it all fell apart during an attack on the HQ and he found himself back on the road 15 years later.
    MBTI: ISFJ-T
    ALIGNMENT: Neutral Good
    SEXUALITY: Identifies as Queer
    RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
    • Wanting a dog? McCree runs a dog shelter in Centria! Come stop by to volunteer, adopt, or maybe even apply for a job. He'd be more than happy to have some help with all these little rascals.
    • Need help with cowboy stuff? Gun slinging or raising cattle? This cowboy knows quite a bit about both and would probably be willing to give people advice who're looking for it.
    • In need of some backup on a bounty? McCree's got your back if you can give him a good reason. It's rare for him to seek out a bounty on his own these days unless he starts getting antsy.

ac1cd340e2f27abb8ea7f691ff641b8ab6127329.gif

DANTE

devil may cry | 5/5 threads | muse level: low

• One of the more complicated situations, Dante had a tough family life from pretty early on. His father was the demon prince Sparda, his mother died in a fire when he was very young and for a long time he'd thought his twin was lost that day as well.

Vergil turned out to be alive and stabbed him a few times since then, having endless battles against one another. His nephew Nero split up their arguing for a time, giving Dante enough reason to try to talk things out and risk merely getting stabbed constantly.
    MBTI: ENTJ-A
    ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Good
    SEXUALITY: Bisexual
    RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Dating @Bayonetta
    • He works for a really rad place called Daye Investigations, feel free to come slap a case down on his office desk.
    • Interested in demons? He just so happens to be half and if your character can sense them, they'd probably get really thrown off by him.
    • Your character also work at DI? Work shenanigans galore let me tell you, this man won't give up until the place is a mess but in the most fun, party way possible.

Last edited:

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
88288f0131dbc2bf523c596ede8da44cc025795b.gif

LAVI

d.gray-man | 12/10 threads | muse level: stupidly high

• He was alone at a very young age, being picked up and raised by an old man with no name other than Bookman, his title. With his eidetic memory, Lavi was the perfect candidate to become the next Bookman.

The Bookman clan was created to record history, to memorize it all and be able to repeat it only verbally to those who's situations have been deemed necessary. They record the history they know the world is bound to forget, having already seen 48 other wars in his years.
    MBTI: INTJ-A
    SEXUALITY: Pansexual
    RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Dating @Sinbad
    • As the head of the Scholar's Coterie, Lavi has a Lot of information at hand. Anyone looking for info, he's got it usually.
    • Y'like hammers? He's got a neat one that can grow in size and the weight has no effect on him, but it does effect others.
    • Don't like people poking around in your business? He's a scholar with an eidetic memory so there's very little that can get past him.

ZsMXQgo.gif

SYLVAIN JOSE GAUTIER

fire emblem | 7/8 threads | muse level: stupidly high

• Charming and ever flexible, it's hard to not get along with Sylvain. His flirting can get annoying at times, but in his heart there's good intentions. Sometimes. A trusted knight to their king, he fought in a war that left a part of him unsure of himself for quite some time.

Being who he is, he became a professional at hiding those feelings and in turn simply talks his way through most situations. Even if he will have the harder conversations, sticking to the side of being lighthearted has always been easier.
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Dating @Byleth Eisner
    • Need an extra hand on a job? He's got your back so long as the pay is split fairly and things don't get too bumpy.
    • Wanna have a friend who annoys your character to the point where they pull a deeper conversation out of him? He's actually pretty wise for someone who tries to hide it as much as possible and has some interesting thoughts on war you just gotta work for it.
    • Diplomacy your game? Here's a politically adept clown that works in Heavenfell to keep the peace.

Last edited:

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
ywoky4N.gif

YURI LECLERC

fire emblem | 6/5 threads | muse level: good

• we'll get to this soon.
    MBTI: TBD
    ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Neutral
    RELATIONSHIP STATUS: we'll see

aKd55nB.gif

CHROM

fire emblem | 5/5 threads | muse level: good

MBTI: TBD

Last edited:

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
JHDBoQ8.gif

KAZ BREKKER

grishaverse | 1/5 threads | muse level: high

MBTI: INTJ
    ALIGNMENT: True Neutral

sHSWBMr.gif

KEIGO TAKAMI

my hero academia | 0/5 threads | muse level: good

MBTI: ESTJ
    RELATIONSHIP STATUS: ;]]

Last edited:

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry to the people i'm writing with, kind of all over the place lately. trying to work it out and get back to normal soon hopefully.
So sorry for the recent slowness! I'm gonna post hoard through the weekend and try and catch up in one fell swoop to reset a bit.
// if I disappear, I should be back this Saturday :) //
Zhongli wrote on Howl Jenkins Pendragon's profile.
hOW REMARKABLE THAT I MAY FIND AN EXCEPTIONAL WARLOCK SUCH AS YOURSELF ON THIS EXTRAORDINARILY CONVENIENT PLATFORM AS WELL.
SonicSora wrote on insomniacowl's profile.
watch yourself, little man, i'll get your clown shoes

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kazuha Kaedehara
Top Bottom