By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Solo, Han

Han Solo

Star Wars
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
5'11"
Occupation
Smuggler
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Fingerguns
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
HAN SOLO
he's arrogant & he's hungry

Played by milk

Fandom: Star Wars
Species: Human
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
Canon Point: During Solo: a Star Wars Story - near the tail end of Han doing the Kessel Run in less than slightly over twelve parsecs.
NPC Companions: The Millennium Falcon (with L3-37 loaded into the navigation system)

SKILLS & ABILITIES

almost as good of a pilot as he thinks he isHan is, in fact, a rather talented pilot. As a kid who grew up on the streets of Corellia, he became adept at driving pretty much anything, and having fun with it. That fun turned into genuine skill - one he boasts about to literally anyone who will listen to him. Most of his success and "skill" comes from doing really really stupid things that somehow turn out alright in the end. But hey - if it works, it works.

han shot firstHan can and will boast his skill with a blaster. It's honestly about average, but he's been slowly teaching himself cool spinning moves with it, which he thinks make him seem better at it than he actually is. His sense of aim is half-decent, but he can easily be out-shot by...well, most. Most of his prowess comes from instinct and yet again luck.

macgyver wannabeGenerally he thinks he's good at fixing things and cobbling junk together to make it work. But like all of his skills, it's about half-baked. It's not advised to give him things to fix, but he keeps his own gear mostly functional, if he doesn't crash it into anything first.

the millennium falconA Corellian YT-1300f light freighter who has also been known as the Stellar Envoy with the designation YT 492727ZED - the ship isn't technically Han's, but Pandora stole it for him. Lando Calrissian was the owner before him (and rightful owner at the moment), who of course got it from someone else. The ship has been modified over and over again by her assorted owners over the years, making her not very close to the original light freighter.

She can comfortably house roughly 3-5 people if you don't mind snuggling up to a friend, and has all the basic amenities - plus plenty of room to store totally legal and not stolen cargo. She's fast, can take a beating (and has), and generally there's nothing else quite like her in the galaxy. Well, Han's galaxy. In Pandora there's probably twelve identical ones, but this one is his.

Or...Lando's.
But sort of his, since Lando isn't here, and cheats.

L3-37
She was a custom built piloting droid who had one of the best navigation maps within her system, within the entire galaxy. After taking several fatal hits and the gang was all going to collectively die due to a mix of hubris, star dust, and probably the Force - she was downloaded into the Falcon's navigation system. While that stripped her of most of who and what she is, the ship now does have a bit more personality naturally flowing through it, then it did before. In many senses, she now is the Millennium Falcon.

WEAKNESSES

kind of bad at combat actuallyDespite the fact Han was an Imperial soldier for awhile, and actually trained in combat...he's honestly not the best at it. His skills work best when there's another person at his side, keeping people off of his back, while he fires a blaster, or throws something. He can sort of hold his own with hand-to-hand combat, but anyone with any actual training or significant strength, will in fact wipe the floor with him.

i've got a bad feeling about thisHan leaves a lot in the hands of Fate - which is him accidentally trusting the Force, without really knowing it. Either way, a lot of his plans, attempts, schemes, and general buffoonery are left up to chance rather than good planning.

mortalHan Solo is actually extremely easy to kill. Like all mortals, he bleeds when stabbed (unless it's a lightsaber, then it's cauterized instantly). Sickness, violence, and time are all things that can take him out, like any other human out there.

It should also be noted that Prometheus Dust would really have no effect on him, because all of his talents are self-made and don't use any special abilities.

FREEFORM

NOTES

Learn to do that spinny blaster thing that Beckett does
  • ATTEMPT 1: almost shot my foot
  • ATTEMPT 2: Chewy has taken my blaster from me and is yelling very loudly. It's not even words
  • ATTEMPT 3: I dropped the blaster and Lando saw. I hate today
  • ATTEMPT 4: I did it, but nobody believes me.

Crime suits me. I can't say I'm surprised but I'm just writing this down when I have a moral crisis about it in an hour. Reminder: Imperial Army was not fun. Being sentient garbage on Corellia at least had a spicy edge. Stealing is fun.

Thought of the day: all wookies are naked, and good for them

Note to self: what is blue milk
Update: why are people milking Banthas

I wonder how hard building a droid is?

I bet half the Imps are faking those accents.

List of things to do with Qi'ra after we get out of this:
  • [redacted]
  • take her to a genuinely fancy restaurant
  • sleep in together
  • get a ship, explore the galaxy
    • maybe steal Lando's ship because he cheated
    • also I might love this ship
  • teach her some Shyriiwook so she can understand Chewy better
  • hold onto her and don't let go again.

reminder: ask L3 her opinion on electronics that don't have a personality
reminder 2: do it while standing across the room, with an escape route

vests: consider
vests on a wookie: consider harder

pros & cons to joining a criminal organization

PROS
  • i don't have to start it myself
  • consistent work
  • better pay (?????)*
    • also probably worse pay
  • better resources
  • natural street cred probably

CONS
  • probably going to get backstabbed a lot
    • literally on occasion
  • ordered around
  • loyalty to xyz
  • working for criminals
    • sometimes a good thing, sometimes a bad thing
  • leaving isn't an option once i join

conclusion: flip a coin

Last edited:
  • Excited
Reactions: Siri

Han Solo

Star Wars
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Human
Height
5'11"
Occupation
Smuggler
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Fingerguns
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
i might have gone too freeform on the freeform
if so lemme know ^^ just felt like trying something New
anyway done <3

Current Season

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itachi Uchiha
Top Bottom