Solve the Glitch Problem
Everything is out of control!
Since the start of Year 110 in Pandora, glitches have run rampant across the Box. At first, it was just the mailman or the shop keep. Small, minor things that didn't seem like too much of an issue to the average person in Pandora. However, at the start of October, the glitches became extreme. People were plucked from their average day and thrown into places in the Otherworld.
Considering how frequently people have started to be kidnapped by Pandora itself off the streets, this means that the problem needs to be solved. There are those who have been investigating this process already, but obviously, we need someone to solve the problem and save Pandora from glitching out so hard something terrible happens.
Rumor has it that a lever can be found somewhere in the Otherworld that can stop the glitches entirely.
Solving the Problem: Part ACharacters will naturally want to solve this problem and likely go searching for this rumored lever. Making a thread with at least three posts with your character will get you this medal right here:
[h=1]I'm Trying!!![/h] [b]Link to thread[/b]: Insert here!
Solving the Problem: Part BFinding a someone lucky enough to be glitched into the room with the lever is a whole different situation. Every single thread you've had regarding the glitched event (with at least three posts from your character) now counts for one ticket to put you in a giant list a winner will be rolled from! The winner will receive this medal:
There are a few things to note:
- Posts must contain at least 100 words to qualify for tickets.
- All threads must be about the Glitch Event in some form!
- Each thread linked must contain at least 3 posts from your character to qualify for a ticket.
- All links must be submitted by Nov 29th, midnight EST!
- Tickets are counted in the order they are submitted. The master list will match the order posted here.
- One ticket per post!
- A scene will be written for your character finding and pulling the lever to stop the glitching in Pandora. You are agreeing to allow staff to write this scene for your character. Your character will not be killed/etc but for the purpose of keeping this a slight mystery, you won't be the one writing the lever pull.
[h=1]Time to Solve This![/h] [b]Thread[/b] [url=linktothreadhere]Name of Thread[/url]
Good luck everyone!