By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Complete Something Is Wrong

Palmer

The Thing
Species
Thing
Height
6'1"
Occupation
Mechanic, Last Chance Fixers
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
It's better than Palmer's world too, certainly, and for similar reasons. Here there are no threats of death from people who had been his friends the week before.

"I, uh . . . thanks. I'll do my best, man." He really is grateful. Someone willing to help is always nice, even when they have no idea how they're really helping. "Are you sure there's nothing I can do to help?" He suspects he can't help at all, honestly, but the desire to do so is still there even when his biology means that risking a scratch is a terrible idea.

Reactions: Ryoma Hoshi

Ryoma Hoshi

Danganronpa
Species
Human, Japanese
Height
3ft6in - 107cm
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Ryoma sighed, dropping his hand and shoving it into his coat pocket. They weren't able to help that other guy, and he definitely had no desire to touch anything affected by this. What if it made it worse? What if it was contagious some how? Better to be safe than sorry when dealing with reality bending occurrences, after all.

"If it's anything like all the other weird stuff, it will eventually go away. Just have to be patient."

And if observation's honesty was anything to note, nothing seemed to actually be getting harmed by all of this. It was jarring, but that guy hadn't even noticed he was stuck. And fussy Sunny, she seemed as comfy as ever despite floating like some kind of specter cat. He had a feeling that this was just natural. And when faced with nature, you just had to learn to roll with it.

"I'll be seeing you around, Palmer. Try not to get swallowed up by any sidewalks. Sounds like a shitty way to go."

That was a joke. But a very Ryoma joke, so it was delivered very coldly, albeit unintentionally so since he actually didn't mind this guy too much.

He returned to his bedroom and saw Sunny sitting normally now. She protested loudly as he picked her up, meowing demandingly until he started scratching around her ears, trading her irritation in for comfort and purrs. He sighed solemnly, rocking her gently and hoping she wouldn't suddenly materialize to the left two feet too far.

"What are we going to do with you, kitty?" he muttered at her with his usual cold tone.

Because a whole three months of this was going to kinda suck.

Reactions: Palmer

Palmer

The Thing
Species
Thing
Height
6'1"
Occupation
Mechanic, Last Chance Fixers
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
"Yeah, you too." He thinks Ryona is joking, but it's hard to tell, so after wishing the other man luck he retreats into his own apartment. It's nice to be back somewhere that's more or less functioning like reality should be, but now he's worried about more mundane things like the amount of noise he must have been making for Ryoma to notice. Only slightly more mundane, to be fair, but even so.

Eh, fuck it. Obviously they weren't too weird for him to come up with a sensible explanation. Palmer sits down on his couch and puts his feet up. Time for some distracting music. He doesn't want to think any more for a little while.

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* react for a text thread and i will pop something up ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
No joke I'd app Bella or Edward in a heartbeat if anyone wanted to app the other one and we could write our own stories in Pandora
It would certainly make business easier if there were some kind of guide or list to Pandora's most renowned taverns. I have so little time for research, myself!
Whoever this "Stark" fellow is, sure has named literally everything in Pandora. That will not do at allllllllllll

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palcy
Top Bottom