By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Complete sounds like there's knowledge in my noodle

This roleplay has reached its conclusion.

Oscar Pine

RWBY
Pronouns
he/him
Species
human
Occupation
orphan
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
doing his best
September 18 - @Din Djarin

Arbor Falls. It wasn't his first time here, but it was probably the single-most incredible place he had seen in Pandora.

Oscar was trying this new thing where he took his newfound freedom in Pandora by the reigns, trying out this whole Pokemon training thing. He'd never heard of them before he'd come across one of a very eager and, dare he say it, intimidatingly boastful boy not too much older than he was going on and on about Pokemon training and battles and-- well, he didn't care so much about the battles, but the kid's weird little blue creature, apparently called Hatenna, was actually kind of cute. And there were hundreds of them, as it turned out. Hundreds of them right here in Pandora.

All he had done was express just a little bit of interest, but apparently that was all it had taken for him to get sent off with a huge bagful of pokeballs. Just throw them at the Pokemon. That was it. Throw them at the Pokemon and pray they stayed in the pokeball.

Oh, and don't make them mad. But that was situational.

Well, it sounded easy enough. So he looked for a nice grassy place that might be home to lots of creatures. Arbor Falls seemed like the perfect place and as though fate had decided to interview, Oscar spotted a little green guy with big pointed ears on top of his head, huge black bug eyes, and a tan robe just the size for his tiny, short frame. He was ...

... so cute. He was so cute.

And he had to be a Pokemon. Maybe it was silly of him to assume, but there it was, fresh in his mind, so Oscar crouched low to the ground, opening the satchel at his side and pulling out a pokeball. As he got closer, he promptly flung it toward the little green Pokemon. And he hoped and prayed. Was this really how it worked? Was this really how you made cute pocket monster friends? Was this really how you formed relations with them and made them like you? By trapping them in a little ball that was smaller than they were?

• Excited
Reactions: Din Djarin

Din Djarin

Star Wars
Occupation
Bounty Hunter

Din had gone off somewhere again to where it wasn't safe for the Child to follow, so once again Din left the Child in a nice and pretty park place to waddle about (and paid a local groundskeeper a handsome sum to look after him). The groundskeeper was, of course, nowhere in sight at the moment, but the little one was ever more concerned about Din than about his missing babysitter. He didn't like to be separated, and he would've said as much if he knew how to articulate.

Well, one day, he'll talk and talk and talk and talk about all the things Din does that makes his ears wilt like leaves through the seasons and then Din'll be sorry. And maybe take him with him on all of his trips.

For now, the Child attempted to distract himself by attempting to waddle after follow the fluttering migration of butterflies through a patch of grass. And then something hard and round smacked the back of his head, right in the center.

An 'ah'-like noise squeaked from the Child's mouth as he waddled around, large brown eyes looking ruefully for the offending object until he finally spotted the little red-and-white ball rolling toward the hem of his potato sack tunic. Blinking at it for a moment, he reached down, raised it up between his little green hands... and tried popping it in his mouth.

• Wow
Reactions: Oscar Pine

Oscar Pine

RWBY
Pronouns
he/him
Species
human
Occupation
orphan
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
doing his best
Frozen where he stood, he watched as the pokeball smacked the little cute green guy in the back of his head and, already, Oscar felt horrible about it. What kind of monster was he? Who did he think he was, smacking an innocent cute little green guy in the head with a pokeball? But to be fair, the pokeball was supposed to ... well, not hit him, he supposed. It was supposed to stop short and then do its pokeball thing, so maybe Oscar had just messed up and thrown the thing a little too hard given the fact that it did ... absolutely nothing. Cute Little Green Guy waddled around in a circle to stare down at it and then ...

"Oh!" he suddenly cried, scrambling forward as he tried to pop the thing in his mouth. "Oh, no, don't do that! That doesn't go in there! Actually, it's-- it's kind of the other way around, you're supposed to-- you're supposed to go in it." Oscar paused, wincing as he dropped to his knees just a foot or so from the little green guy. "Which sounds ... completely barbaric, I am so sorry. I thought that was how it worked, and now I just-- I don't know how it works, cute little green guy!"

Oscar frowned, huffing and slumping his shoulders, leaning forward to plant his chin in the palm of his hand. "How about you, cute little green guy? Do you know how it works?"

• Haha

Din Djarin

Star Wars
Occupation
Bounty Hunter

Too late. It was in his mouth. Or at least it was halfway inside his mouth, like midway into biting into a fruit that was not nearly as tasty.

The Child gazed up at a young humanoid boy suddenly jogging into view to explain the contraption's purpose.

"Auuuuwhhh?" the young one auwh'ed through the ball.

• Excited

Oscar Pine

RWBY
Pronouns
he/him
Species
human
Occupation
orphan
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
doing his best
"Yeah!" he exclaimed in response, as though he had understood exactly what the little green baby's 'auuuuwhhh' had meant. That was how you talked to tiny babies, right?

This creature struck him as a tiny green baby.

"Yeah, exactly! Tastes awful, right? So maybe ... maybe you should give it back," he suggested with a lopsided smile, crouching a bit until he flopping right onto his bottom in the grass right in front of the cute little green guy. And then Oscar stuck his hand out.

• Excited

Din Djarin

Star Wars
Occupation
Bounty Hunter

The young humanoid had a point, the Child's large years flicking up and down in assent. This thing wasn't tasty in the slightest.

Pop was the noise made when the unappetizing spherical not-fruit... came literally popping out of his mouth. It thudded onto the grass soundlessly and rolled a few degrees, before stalling to a standstill.

The baby made a noise of displeasure, tiny features scrunching.

• Sweat

Oscar Pine

RWBY
Pronouns
he/him
Species
human
Occupation
orphan
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
doing his best
Brows perking up as the ball quite literally popped from the little green guy's mouth, Oscar reached out to take it, but when his eyes caught sight of what was ... clearly tiny green guy spit, he cleared his throat and slowly withdrew his hand.

"Maybe we'll just, uh ... let that ... sit there ... I mean, I've got a few more. Besides, I think that one's broken," he added with a frown, eyes flicking from the pokeball to the ... potential pokemon.

Unsure.

"They're supposed to explode and suck you inside, which--"

Oscar froze, pulling a face.

"I am so sorry."

• Popcorn

Din Djarin

Star Wars
Occupation
Bounty Hunter

The baby's face contorted into one of increased offense. "Euuuuwhwhhh," squeaked the baby.

Just then, the sound of yet propulsion intermingled with the breeze as the Mandalorian appeared from out of freaking nowhere, landing atop the grass to scoop the tiny creature up into beskar-clad arms.

"You need to stop wandering," muttered Din, the front of his helmet turning to acknowledge the strange boy and his ball.

• I'm Fine

Oscar Pine

RWBY
Pronouns
he/him
Species
human
Occupation
orphan
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
doing his best
So out of nowhere came the strange helmeted stranger that Oscar felt himself jump at least a foot into the air, let out a yelp and landing unceremoniously on his bottom. He didn’t end it there, though, his shouts going on, echoing through the field as he scrambled backward away from the man who was admittedly much more intimidating than his tiny green Pokemon.

• Popcorn

Din Djarin

Star Wars
Occupation
Bounty Hunter

Djarin gazed down at the startled youth, feeling a sigh build in his upper chest.

Meanwhile, the child glanced between the two — floppy ears swiveling in the steady hum of the idle jetpack. Brown eyes squinting, the tiny creature giggled mirthfully at what he perceived as recompense for the uncivilized yeeting of what appeared to be a capsule prison at his undeserving head.

The Mandalorian released his sigh with a slight sag of his shoulders. "Thanks for looking after the kid," he expressed, awkwardly, before the exhausts of the jetpack roared back into life and lifted them up into the sky.

The ascending baby waved energetically down at the boy.

• Sweat

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

One-One wrote on Ben Solo's profile.
Here, since you liked the lyrics I posted up on my profile. Figured you'd like the full song. It's one of my favorite songs to brood to while in my garbage can.
gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
moving tomorrow! hopefully it wont take long and the net will be switched over asap
Best bar or tavern in Crystal Vales? Presumably nearby Heavenfell, anyone?
Orange Cat is Best Cat!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Talia al Ghul
Top Bottom