By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Text Space Roach | Pinder

Max Reed

The Guyver
Species
Zoanoid
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Uhhh... Hey, One-One. Is it Glad or Sad I'm talking to? I figure you sound more like Glad-One.

Yeah, I'm still working on my profile. It's hard to find the right words, plus I seem to look like a freaking axe murderer in all of my pictures.

That's a pretty broad question. Is there something you want to know in particular?

• Excited
Reactions: One-One

One-One

Infinity Train
The Ball of Mixed Emotions
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Ooh, good instincts on you, Mr. Max!

It is Glad-One!

Sounds like you need a new camera. As for the profile, you can't go wrong with 'Hello, it's me, Max Reed! I'm a smart man and I like to eat ramen! My hair is soft and I am great at running'!

I'm honestly just curious about you and I'd like to get to know you more <3

If you want something more specific though, what do you think of raviolis? Are they sandwiches?

My dad and I have been arguing about it, I think raviolis are a sandwich.

• Sweat
Reactions: Max Reed

Max Reed

The Guyver
Species
Zoanoid
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Yeeeaaah... The ladies are really gonna find ramen and running sexy. Still, it's a better description than I could write.

Sandwiches, seriously? It's a freaking pasta dish.

Hey, talking of food, you reminded me of something I always wondered about. Do you and Scaramouche "eat" anything? Like electricity or gas or oil?

• Popcorn

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Why not? Ramen is delicious and running is a vigorous exercise activity! Humans like that, right?

Eh, potato tomato! Raviolis, calzones, all sandwiches!

Hm! You know, I've never seen Daddy consume any electricity, or gas, or oil! Seen him eat a ton of hot dogs though. And ramen! He likes food.

he better with all those teeth hes got

And I like to eat goodies too! Nom nom nom~! :)

• Sweat

Max Reed

The Guyver
Species
Zoanoid
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
All right, a calzone kinda is like a sandwich, but raviolis... That isn’t bread! That's pasta! Jeez, I can’t believe I’m talking to you about this junk.

But you two (you three) don’t have human organs, right? How can you eat human food? What happens to it when it’s inside your bodies?

On second thoughts, maybe I don’t want to know the answer to that question.

• Haha

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
It is pretty mind blowing, eh Mr. Max? I can't believe we're talking about it either! So deep....

No human organs, but daddy has a canister in his tummy that can hold a few liters of material and food stuffs! When it gets full he takes it out and dumps it!

As for me, Mr. Max you're so silly! :D The food doesn't go inside of me! That'd be weird!

• Wow

Max Reed

The Guyver
Species
Zoanoid
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
You know what. My social life’s pretty non-existent. This really is the closest to a deep, meaningful conversation I’ve had since high school. Well, actually, make that kindergarten. I think the last one must’ve been about how they get the holes in Swiss cheese.

Seriously? Gee, I hope he’s not the guy I’ve been trying to catch. This farmer hired me to find out who’s been dumping garbage on his farm. Most of it’s food waste.

How the heck can you eat then? And how can you even taste?

I got another question I’ve been dying to ask. Who made you?

Scaramouche

Samurai Jack
The Assassin with the Sassin'
Species
Android
Height
8'
Occupation
"Problem" Solver
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Yo, daddy 'bot here. I resent that comment, you overgrown bug!!

With a mustache!

I dunno what your angle is, Reed, baby, but you better tell ol' Farmer Brown to mind his carrots and potatoes, 'cause I most definitely ain't the droid he's lookin' for.

'Sides, Mama 'Mouche said to never waste food! I incinerate it for when juice doesn't cut the mustard.

Anywho, I'm handin' my phone back to One-One before he whines up a storm. You two play nice~! And no funny business, capisce? Remember: daddy's watchin'.

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Goodness, Mr. Max! Sounds to me that you need yourself more friends! Although now that you mention it...

How do they get the holes into swiss cheese?!

Tee-hee! Sorry 'bout that interruption from daddy. <3 I just shove food into my face, Mr. Max! And then I imagine what it probably tastes like!

Who made me? Good question!

*about five minutes of pondering and typing/re-typing later*

I'unno.

• Sweat

Max Reed

The Guyver
Species
Zoanoid
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Heh. I agree with you on that point, Glad-One. I do need more freaking friends, but that’s never gonna happen with my work schedule. And before you tell me to cut back or take a break, I can’t without losing out on my income. I need every cent I got to afford my meds, so I don’t mutate back into, as your “dad” put it, an “overgrown bug with a mustache”.

Y’know, some of that garbage smelt of smoke…

* Almost gives up on waiting and goes back to work. *

Oh, c’mon! You must know! You must’ve been made with a purpose in mind!

I kind of thought you’d been built by Scaramouche since you call him dad. Why is that, anyhow?

• Sweat

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Aaaw... That's a shame to hear, Mr. Max! But don't worry! I can be your friend instead! <3

Though, what's so bad about turning into a bug?

I honestly don't know! There's--

There are a lot of things I...

Do not know.

As for daddy, it's simple;

We met in this strange place. He took me under his wing, he takes care of me, gives me toys, gives me affection. He looks out for me and comforts me, even tries his best to protect me! He loves me as if I were his own!

In the end, isn't that exactly what a good father does for their child?

• Wow

Max Reed

The Guyver
Species
Zoanoid
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Aww, gee, Glad-One. You really know how to comfort a guy.

Y'know, I don’t know what’s more depressing. The fact that even a walking talking metal soccer ball can’t think of any perks to being a bug, or the fact that’s the only friends invite I’ve had in years.

Huh. Scaramouche sounds like a pretty decent guy. He's sure more attentive than my dad. Jeez, he always had his nose buried in some book or other, breaking his back over a work case.

I always remember my graduation at law school. My dad spent the whole ceremony with a freaking laptop on his knees. They weren’t that common in those days, so this was a big chunky thing that got hot real quick. He was wearing thick pants, but it still left him with second-degree burns.

Some of them got infected and he died a couple weeks afterwards.

I can’t help thinking that if I’d flunked out of law school, he would’ve still been alive today…

• Sad

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Ah, yes. That's what I was talking about! Nothing else! Definitely not! Preposterous idea, really!

Though, now that you mention it... Good things about being a bug;

The ability to fly! Lots more limbs, that's exciting! Cool mandibles that go click click click! Antennae, because who needs a nose?!

I'm very sorry about your dad, however. :(

its not your fault it sounds like the man was working himself into an early grave anyway

if anything it was just bad timing

At least he got to see you graduate! And even if he wasn't able to say it, I bet he was proud to see you...do graduation stuff! Catching the bouquet, punching a kangaroo, holding up the belt, throwing it into the screaming crowd...

• Huh

Max Reed

The Guyver
Species
Zoanoid
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I can’t fly. I sprout the extra legs, but not the wings, which sucks. I’d love to freaking fly! It’d sure improve a crappy situation!

It’s all right. I’ve pretty much come to terms with my dad’s death. I only lie awake thinking about it a couple times a week now.

Punch a kangaroo? Jeez, I guess you’ve never been to a high school graduation… Unless they do that kinda thing in Australia. Heh, y’know, that actually wouldn’t surprise me…

While we’re on the subject, you come from a country, One-One? I mean before Pandora. Were you some clever toy from Taiwan or China? Or a chunk of alien tech chilling out in a spaceship?

Remind me to tell you my experiences with alien tech one day. It’s connected to how I got this faulty alien bug DNA, too.

• Popcorn

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Awww that's a shame, no wings! But hey! With those extra hands, you'd be a stellar juggler!

Oh uh, well... Couple times a week, that's...

thats pretty sad and thats coming from me

But that's okay! Now that I'm your friend, I can help you feel better!

Right you are, Mr. Max! No high school graduations for me! Actually, before coming to Pandora, the only thing I had experienced was... being stuck in a place full of snow. I imagine high school graduations are much more festive and fun!

Country? Eh, er...

*only two minutes of pondering and retyping this time*

I'unno.

I was on a train, not a spaceship! And definitely not in space! I think the place outside of the train was... red? And... dusty? Yeah that sounds about right.

I'd enjoy hearing about your experiences with alien tech, though! And not just because I like hearing things!

• Sweat

Max Reed

The Guyver
Species
Zoanoid
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
...I don't have hands. The extra legs come without hands attached to 'em. Well, actually, the front set have these little claw things. They're sorta useful.

Y'know what would really make me feel better? A million dollars in hard cash. Think you could get me that kind of money, friend?

Red and dusty? Sounds like you passed through a desert. Gee, you sure got around a lot. Do you prefer being hot or cold?

… Aww, crap. I've got that stupid sugary pop song stuck in my head now.

I'll tell you about my experiences with the alien tech face to face one day. This kinda platform won't do my story any justice.

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
No hands?!

Now that's just silly. At least you have those clawsies, cause otherwise you're worse than all thumbs! Cause you'd be no thumbs!

A million dollars?! I, uh... Well... Would you accept... A million Millie bucks? It'll take me a while, but I can get it for you, I'm sure!

What would you buy, Mr. Max? Perhaps a cozy hammock, or a trampoline?

I think I prefer hot! I've been cold for far too long, I'd rather experience something novel and fun!

Ooh, I'll hold you to it Mr. Max! I look forward to hearing about it someday! <3

Last edited:
  • Huh

Max Reed

The Guyver
Species
Zoanoid
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Lawful Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
It’s all right, One-One. You don’t have to get me any money. I was just being sarcastic.

Though I’m not so much interested in buying anything as taking a long, long, LONG break from work. Well, okay, I’d love a car like I had back home. Hey, I have a picture of her right here.

What d’you think? She’s beautiful, huh? I called her Erica. She was the closest thing I had to a friend… A wife, daughter, aunt

You ever thought about being made into something else? I can’t imagine being a little ball with stubby legs is much fun. You could have yourself built into a car like Erica… Or what about a tank? Impressive!

• Wow

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Oh! Haha, that's good, because it would take a long time to get that many Millie bucks...

I think everyone could use a lovely vacation!

too bad capitalism forces people to work themselves to death

What a fancy car! I think Erica is very beautiful! :)

Oh, me? Turn into something else? What a novel idea! It never struck me before, but maybe I could turn into a motor car... Vroom vroom!

• Love

Current Season

Status Updates

//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??
People call me a serial killer, but they’ve got me aaall wrong. I’m really a SPREE killer. There’s a very, VERY subtle difference. :D:D:D

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom