By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

[SPOILERS] Suicide Squad

Oddie

Make Me Real
Race
Oddity
Occupation
Oddball
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Suicide Squad

Discuss the film here.

Warning: Spoilers! Do not scroll any further down if you have not seen Suicide Squad and don't want the plot spoiled! Although spoiler tags [ spoiler ] are encouraged, this a discussion about the film so spoilers are going to be inevitable!

Thank you and enjoy everyone!

Oddie

Make Me Real
Race
Oddity
Occupation
Oddball
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Summary of Oddie's Opinions, Thoughts, etc

Last edited:

Ophelia

a commie DC fan dreaming of a guy called George
Race
a human
Occupation
studying stuff
...thank u for starting this bc u made me bolder TO ACTUALLY SAY OPINIONS ABOUT DCEU AND NOT GET STONED WOAH

..i wish i could answer these questions but pffft idek man and i watched it on a shitty cam rip bc in Greece we're getting on the 25th???? fuck thaaaat.

..was the music really really loud in the movie or was it just in the crap quality i watched?

Spoiler

Chen

Player
My opinions

Elle

ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD.
Occupation
Shadowhunters Fanfic Writer
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Spoiler

P
P

Perro

Suicide Squad~

Last edited by a moderator:

Chen

Player
Joker opinion, yes I know I already posted but try and stop me now

Last edited:
Reactions: Perro and Oddie

Oddie

Make Me Real
Race
Oddity
Occupation
Oddball
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Questions and Answers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Perro

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

THE MUSE IS BACK!!! kind of. it's a process alsjfhalsjfhjasf. older threads are coming to me as a bit of a struggle, but i don't plan on dropping things. ♥ that said, if any of my partners are not feeling old things, now is definitely the opportunity to let me know and we can do something brandy new instead!
((this silly bby has a super cool and sad animated movie out !! if anyone who wants to watch, let me know and i'll give u links <3 <3 ))
You would think if someone invested in man-eating plants for a greenhouse they would think to warn people ahead of time...

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolyne Cujoh
Top Bottom