By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Spring is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andii

Coordinator
Plots & Lore Division
Organizer
link

Welcome to Spring!

tenor.gif

March Winds, April Showers, May Flowers...
SPRING IS HERE !

Don't worry if you have any past season threads you forgot to put up! There's a 24 hour leeway right after the Season Change for you to squeeze in any last-minute threads, and you can always use the Threads of Time forum too!

Seasonal Location

TEMPLE OF TALOS

A random giant fantasy looking Temple has slapped itself down in Centria like it's been paying rent. At the same time, the weather seems to be acting rather extreme in parts… Does that have something to do with the God of Storms? Visit the temple to pray or sight see, and hold onto your hats!
READ MORE ABOUT THE TEMPLE HERE!

READ MORE ABOUT THE WEATHER HERE!

All threads from the Grinning Peaks have been moved to the Vales.

Seasonal Event

TROUBLE ON THE MOON
Rumblings have turned into literal earthquakes in the Commune on the moon. Elysium seems to be ignoring the problem and the Commune is reaching out to you to help solve their problems. Come save the moon!

READ MORE HERE!

More Announcements!

• NEW SEASONAL BRAINSTORMS Use ‘em each season to find what you need, organized neatly by season, all for your seasonal plotting needs! Feel free to check out the cool templates and some example ones from staff in the Brainstorm section! There’s a shiny new prefix and even some templates for you to use as well!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Season

Status Updates

So sorry for the recent slowness! I'm gonna post hoard through the weekend and try and catch up in one fell swoop to reset a bit.
// if I disappear, I should be back this Saturday :) //
Zhongli wrote on Howl Jenkins Pendragon's profile.
hOW REMARKABLE THAT I MAY FIND AN EXCEPTIONAL WARLOCK SUCH AS YOURSELF ON THIS EXTRAORDINARILY CONVENIENT PLATFORM AS WELL.
SonicSora wrote on insomniacowl's profile.
watch yourself, little man, i'll get your clown shoes

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuuki Konno
Top Bottom