By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article Stabbing On River Street

Yuna

Final Fantasy
Vice-President of the Anti-Sephiroth Club
Occupation
Helping
Alignment
Neutral Good
Article:

October 4th

A shocking sight met the general public yesterday, when a teenaged girl was stabbed on River Street. She and the culprit, a tall person of unknown gender and silver hair, were seen having what was described as a 'tense' confrontation, before she was stabbed, and an item, described only as 'a staff with weird stuff on the end' taken from her body. The perpetrator then walked away, while the girl, originally thought to be dead, was last seen hobbling away from the crime scene, still bleeding.

Information on the whereabouts of either person would be greatly appreciated.

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

Whoever this "Stark" fellow is, sure has named literally everything in Pandora. That will not do at allllllllllll
//Setting Wednesday as my next posting day, see you all soon <3 //
Sorry for being so absent, my loves!! Life has been crazy, as usual :( I will hopefully be back soon, thank you for being so patient with me <333

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Latebricole
Top Bottom