Rumor Starfleets Being Shady?

Article:
April 29th

Word on the street is a Starfleet Task Force has been protecting a research ship somewhere in the Cosmo's and to make matters worse. It's Commander was also reportedly spotted on Naerys I seeking something with a small army. What? We don't know but they seem to be up to no good. To make matters worse, one of my friends working in the Task Force has told me not even their Commander has been permitted aboard the research ship.

And you wanna know who he is? Hal Jordan. Who in Elysium would be willing to hide something from that guy? He's like their idol or something. But oh well, this is why I didn't join the military. My office job won't ever leave me out of the know!

Relevant Threads (Optional}

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cruella de Vil
Top Bottom