By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Starting Out With No HP

Isuzu Sohma

Fruits Basket
Species
Cursed Human
Occupation
Sketch Artist
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

July 6th, Year 109
41 North Oldwood Road, Tavoie Borough
Participants: @Pannacotta Fugo

The sandy turf of the beach that Rin had formerly stood upon had gone, and as she slowly regained consciousness, she came to understand that she had been relocated to another area. A bed of grass was sprawled underneath her, soft and cool with dew which was comforting as opposed to the coarse, hot sand she’d previously found herself laying on. Rin blinked her lashes until she could see her surroundings more clearly. Thankfully, whoever had moved her off of the coast hadn’t thought of admitting her to the hospital. The garden was unfamiliar, and there wasn’t a soul in sight but it was tranquil nonetheless.

But still, she could sense that something was wrong and as the moments passed by it became more apparent. Not one familiar face had shown themselves, no Hatori, no Hiro, not even Akito. The fencing around the garden was unlike anything she’d seen before, and when she rolled onto her other side she took notice of a house with strange architecture. One thing was for certain - she was no longer on Sohma property.

With some effort she sat upright, panting and sweating from the exertion she’d used before she’d arrived in the foreign place. She felt exhausted, sick and lost and in a sense, trapped. The fence surrounded the area and she didn’t feel strong enough to leap over it, nor did she have the courage to sneak through the back door of the house that was standing right in front of her. Her only hope was for somebody to show up and explain just where the hell she was.

But if anybody was coming to help now, there was a chance it was too late.

In an explosion of red smoke, hands and feet became hooves and her hair, a mane and tail. She should have known this was going to happen, what with her condition worsening by the minute. Resting her equine head down onto the grass, she closed her eyes and snorted, feeling hopeless and scared.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pannacotta Fugo

Pannacotta Fugo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Species
Human
Occupation
Crimes for Dimes
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
Relationship Status
In a committed relationship with self-hatred
link
Fugo woke up feeling well-rested, a rare occurrence for the gangster ever since he had become a capo for Bucciarati's gang. It was the first time in weeks that he had managed to not only fall asleep at a normal time but also wake up around eight hours later. Still, despite being perfectly awake, the young man brewed himself a coffee out of habit and slowly enjoyed it as he read the newspaper.

It was only after he finished the cup and reached for his box of mint leaves that he realized he had a task that demanded his attention. His stash of mint was completely empty! Fugo tended to go through them like crazy when stressed, which was pretty much his default state nowadays, but he had only refilled it a week ago!

Regardless of if his consumption was unhealthily excessive or not, though, he had to get more. Thankfully he had been growing a lot of mint in the yard. Slipping on his blue shoes, Fugo wandered over to the backdoor and calmly opened it.

That was a horse.

Why the fuck was there a horse in his backyard?!

Unbelievably, there was an equine entity making itself at home right on his property! Fugo stood there for a few moments, just staring with a mix of confusion and frustration. Then his mind started to catch up and process the situation. No tracks anywhere to suggest how it got in, as if it had just appeared there. It was possible Pandora had just seen fit to drop an animal right on his backyard, or maybe Giorno had, for some reason, turned a rock into a horse like he was so fond of doing with frogs.

The cause didn't matter, though. All that mattered was what he did now. And, on that front, he was at a loss. How did one get rid of a horse in their backyard? He could leave it be for now and try to figure out what to do, but what if it started to move around and messed up his mint garden or something?

Fugo needed to get more information. He walked out the door cautiously, trying not to make any sudden moves, and slowly walked towards the horse.

Reactions: Isuzu Sohma

Isuzu Sohma

Fruits Basket
Species
Cursed Human
Occupation
Sketch Artist
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

The sound of the back door sliding alerted her and her ears twitched as if to acknowledge it. Somebody was coming. Rin blinked her dark eyes open, her tail swishing with anxiety and hitting one of the garden herbs as a result. She hoped she hadn’t done damage to the plant in case it would anger the owner of the place, but it wasn’t her fault for not knowing it was there. It wasn’t as if she knew where she was, after all. She could have been kidnapped or moved to somewhere safer than Sohma property, but she wasn’t going to find out until she started looking for answers. And with the human male approaching her from inside the house, now seemed to be the perfect opportunity.

Lifting her head off of the grass, she fixed her gaze onto the person standing before her. She could tell he was trying to be cautious, probably because he thought she was just like any other horse one might expect to see at a farm. For this reason she doubted he was a Sohma, as even the clan members without Zodiac spirits knew about the animalistic nature of the curse. This guy was different. An outsider. He was someone she normally wouldn’t be allowed to talk to in horse form, but still she had a gut feeling she needed to break the rules or else she'd find herself in a lot more trouble.

Pulling her muzzle away from the boy just a bit, she spoke though her mouth remained unmoving. “Who are you?!” She probably came off as more defensive than what was needed, but fear often made her act in such a way. “Don’t...freak out.” She warned the stranger in case the presence of a speaking horse might be enough to make him run away and scream. Regardless of what his reaction would be, she didn’t hesitate to get to the point. “Now tell me what I’m doing here, and where here even is!”

Pannacotta Fugo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Species
Human
Occupation
Crimes for Dimes
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
Relationship Status
link
Fugo only slowed down more when the horse perked up and started looking at him. He didn't need an animal that large running around his yard in a panic just because he was too quick in his approach. Of course, after he suddenly heard a voice emanate from the equine entity, he stopped moving entirely.

Where, before, the gangster was looking with a nervous expression, now there was a cautious and suspicious look on his face. His eyes narrowed as he looked the animal over carefully. There was no mouth movement that he could see, and he was pretty sure a horse shouldn't be able to make human vocalizations regardless, but he couldn't deny what he had heard.

"...You're quite bizarre," he noted dryly as he began to piece together what had been said. It figured that, if he had to deal with something as abnormal as a mysteriously appearing horse, said horse wouldn't be a normal horse. Still, Fugo had plenty of experience with the bizarre. "Also quite demanding, for someone trespassing on private property."

His stern scowl turned into a slight smirk after he finished speaking, before he continued. "Of course, I wouldn't know if a horse, sapient or not, could even be prosecuted for a transgression like that, nor am I particularly inclined to do so," he remarked, looking on to try gauging their reactions. "I can't tell you how you got here, since I only noticed your presence a minute ago, but am I to assume, from that question, that you don't remember coming here?"

"Why don't you tell me about that first?" he suggested, not willing to say where the horse was yet. Caution was his modus operandi, he'd take this one step at a time fishing for information before he considered reciprocating with any answers.

Isuzu Sohma

Fruits Basket
Species
Cursed Human
Occupation
Sketch Artist
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Her eyes narrowed into dark slits as the blonde person came closer just to eye her suspiciously as if she was some kind of freak. If that was what he thought of her as, she guessed he wasn’t so far off. No normal human woman transformed into a horse like she had, but then again, it wasn’t as if he had any knowledge of her true self. Of course, it would only be a matter of time before he learned of it the hard way. The young man was proving to be the type who wouldn’t divulge the important information and that meant she’d be staying in his yard for quite awhile. And that would be longer than her equine form usually lasted, or so she assumed.

His matter-of-fact tone caused her to snort in disdain. “Shut up!” she brayed, her tail swishing around threateningly. “Don’t play dumb and start answering my questions!“ Rin didn’t trust the guy in the slightest, but she figured she could cross being kidnapped by him off her list of possibilities regarding how she’d landed in a strange backyard full of mint plants. Although he did seem awfully calm about her presence on his property, he didn’t appear to want her there at all. However, she did suspect he knew more than he let on and for that reason she wasn’t going to leave him be until she got a good amount of answers.

“I didn’t come to your damn weed-infested garden because I wanted to,” Rin explained, her tone firm and clear. “It’s like I said, I don’t know where this place is or what I’m doing here. The last thing I remember before I blacked out is the beach, by the Sohma clan’s vacation house.” She hoped the surname would ring a bell as that would surely mean she wasn’t too far from home. “There was something gross on me,” she admitted, vaguely recalling the slimy ropes that had tripped her.
“I don’t know what it was. I didn’t see it. It must have come out of the ocean.”

Pannacotta Fugo

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Species
Human
Occupation
Crimes for Dimes
Alignment
Lawful Neutral
Relationship Status
link
Fugo had to stop himself from smirking at how sharp the horse's words were. It was pretty similar to his own way of speaking, when he got agitated, and seeing it from the other side felt pretty odd. Still, interesting as it was, he didn't want the mare to stay frustrated. After all, neither of them wanted her to be in his backyard right now.

No need to complicate things by having her take any rash actions.

Listening a bit longer confirmed Fugo's suspicions that this was a new arrival decisively. This would be the first time he'd ever have to explain this to someone else, but surely it wouldn't be too difficult! "Alright, before I answer your questions, let me just set you straight on something," the young gangster said plainly, clearly not even a bit intimidated by her demanding tone. "There are no weeds here, the mint was planted completely intentionally." As if to punctuate that statement, Fugo reached a hand to the side and plucked off a few mint leaves. He began to chew on them without hesitation.

"Now, you do need an explanation. To start with, I know exactly what circumstances have brought you here, as would anyone else you'd be able to find," he began, idly brushing a strand of his blonde hair to the side. "Everyone you ask would tell you exactly the same explanation as the one I'm about to give you. You will be able to easily confirm that. Do bear that in mind, because it will, quite frankly, sound like bullshit." Of course, most people would say the same about a talking horse... so maybe this mystery mare would be a bit open-minded.

"I hope you have some idea of what I mean when I use the terms "another dimension" and "parallel reality," because that's really the best way to describe where you are. A world populated entirely by unwitting immigrants from other worlds. Everyone here was dragged in by strange black vines, myself included. I can only assume that was the "something gross" you mentioned. As for why you're in my backyard... well, it's supposedly completely random where people, or horses in this case, arrive."

"Does that answer all of your questions?" Fugo concluded sarcastically, giving a wry smile that made it quite clear how aware he was of how many new questions that would have brought up... assuming it was even accepted as the truth in the first place.

Current Season

Status Updates

Justin McCay VERSUS Luke Skywalker:
Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Souji Okita
Top Bottom