By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private still standing

B
B

Ben Solo

Ben raised a brow. "We've just established it's because you only dated assholes. We're going for something different, this time around." He chuckled lightly, and, remembering his beer now that he wasn't so hungry, took a long swallow. Then looked across the table to her, his gaze a bit more serious, though his smile lingered. "When you find it, it'll be worth every shit thing that happened before. Trust me." He shrugged. "It just takes one."

• Love
Reactions: Jaesa Willsaam

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Occupation
Who the hell knows
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single and Sad
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Jaesa's brow furrowed at that. She hadn't thought they'd established that at all; only that they had been while they'd been dating. "Wolfgang wasn't an asshole," she said, pointing her fork across the table at Ben before taking another sip of beer. "Far from it." Yes, he had broken her heart by leaving her, but she could never have laid the blame for that at his feet. It hadn't been like with Ben. She had broken Wolfgang's heart, and his trust, first. She'd deserved to be walked out on, but while they'd been together, his had been the least problematic relationship she had had.

She gave a small smile. "Yeah, maybe," she allowed, with a nod. She didn't want to behave the way she had last time, with him. She didn't want to fight tooth-and-nail not to get close to Revan. She liked the woman, and Revan seemed to like her back. Maybe things would go well and she'd wind up finding something good and normal in the older woman.

• Love
Reactions: Ben Solo
B
B

Ben Solo

Ben's eyes narrowed just slightly. "I'm just saying. Dating someone who is emotionally stable might make all the difference. Even if Revan isn't it, just... I'm glad you're giving it a shot, is all." He couldn't truly blame Jaesa for the way she saw things. But he knew it was a case of allowing her unique, if traumatic, circumstances to define the way she saw the world. She had always done that; so had he, once. Now he knew there was more. Now he had hope. And if he could find something, anything like what he had with Rey, then Jaesa certainly could find the same.

"Rey and I are excited for you, but... if you're not ready, or it doesn't work out, you know that's okay, right?" He was just trying to be a good friend by her, encouraging her into the date. But he also didn't exactly know what that looked like.

• Love

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Occupation
Who the hell knows
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single and Sad
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
She understood what he was saying. None of her previous long-term lovers had been stable in any real definition of the word. Sauron was a controlling, obsessive psychopath. Ben had been just as much of a mess as her. Wolfgang, while the least problematic, had had his issues, not the least of which had been his anxiety with showing her any kind of feelings.

"But at least emotionally unstable people are less likely to find me to be too much," she pointed out. She didn't, however, think that Revan was as stable as Ben seemed to think she was. Maybe that was because the name Revan had stopped being known as a historical figure by Ben's time. But Jaesa was at least vaguely familiar with the legends that surrounded the woman. She didn't think Revan was a paragon of stability at all, however she appeared. But she also didn't think she would appeal to someone stable.

"Yeah, I know," Jaesa said with a nod. "I'm not expecting anything from this either way. If it works out that's great. But if we're still just friends by the end, then I could do a lot worse than that."

• Love
B
B

Ben Solo

Ben truly didn't know much about Revan's past. He only knew how she'd been to him; kind, strong, a leader. A magnet to human disasters, yes, but somehow she'd held them all together. He considered that a testament to her character beyond anything he guessed she might have done.

"That is a great attitude to have, Jaesa," he praised her with a small, mildly teasing grin. And it had only taken a few conversations to get her through her anxiety. That he was offering advice to anything involving romance was kind of ridiculous, but he considered it came more from a place of knowing and believing in Jaesa. He wanted to see her happy; he wasn't sure if he'd ever truly, genuinely had, more than in fleeting moments.

• Love

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Occupation
Who the hell knows
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single and Sad
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
She let out a short laugh at the praise. "I'm trying," she admitted. It was hard. As a padawan she'd been reasonably positive and optimistic, but even discounting her old memories, she had not had the best time of it so far this time around. From falling in love with Sauron only for him to disappear, to being tortured nearly to death; from being "gifted" a brand of possession by the Fountain of Truth, to losing Kaladin.

No... She hadn't been given much reason to be positive. But she was trying. Maybe things starting off differently and normally with Revan was the turnaround that her life needed, and the start of something good. Or at least, the continuation of a great friendship.

"Do you want another beer after this?" she asked, before popping one of the last few forkfuls of her pasta into her mouth.

• Love
B
B

Ben Solo

One hand still on the beer, Ben picked up what remained of his burger with the other and finished that off. As he chewed, he nodded, assuring her silently that he knew; he knew she was trying. At least in the mean time, she wasn't on her own. He and Rey would always look out for her.

He hummed in thought, then swallowed, as he considered her question. Then decided, "Yeah, why not." Two beers wouldn't do too much damage, anyways. Ben twisted in the seat, looking for the waiter or a bartender, and that was when he heard an audible gasp from a few tables over.

"I— holy shiiiit!" A young woman popped up, wide eyed staring at him and Jaesa without any attempt at being subtle. Ben stared back a few moments, then glanced to Jaesa with a furrowed brow, just as the woman began moving towards their table. Did she know what was going on?

A blink and the woman was right up beside him, and he turned sharply and scooted backwards in the bench to look at her wide-eyed face. "Sorry! Sorry. I– you're Adam, and you're Vanessa! Look, High School Musical and Star Wars? My. Childhood. Well, High School Musical the Musical the Series, but... I went back and watched the originals! Are you two, like, dating? Oh my god. Oh my god, are you?"

Ben looked to Jaesa again with mild horror.

• Haha

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Occupation
Who the hell knows
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single and Sad
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Jaesa smiled when he agreed with the suggestion of a seconjd beer. She didn't really want their time together to end just because they were almost done with their food; she enjoyed spending time with Ben just the two of them, just the same as she liked spending time with just her and Rey. Although she loved hanging out with both, when the three of them were together Jaesa felt something like a spare part, so being with either of them alone was always enjoyable.

Her gaze scanned the room for a waiter, but her attention was caught by a young woman practically shrieking in excitement at them. And then one second, she was coming towards them only for the next, to be right there and Jaesa blinked, her expression alarmed and nonplussed as the woman gibbered hysterically at them, calling them by the wrong names.

"I-- what?" Dating. The woman thought they were dating. That in itself wasn't that surprising, since their meal could easily be interpreted as a romantic dinner date, but why would the idea make the woman so excited? Jaesa found it pretty... creepy. "No, we're not and those... those aren't our names." She exchanged baffled looks with Ben.

• Haha
B
B

Ben Solo

The woman blinked, her brow scrunching as though actually... surprised by Jaesa's correction. Was she really that certain of what she said? "What... are your names, then?" She asked, glancing between them. Ben highly debated not telling her for a moment, but then sighed.

"Ben?" He said, almost like a question. Her eyes went wider, if that was possible. Silently, she looked to Jaesa next.

• Love

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Occupation
Who the hell knows
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single and Sad
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
This was... really weird. The girl looked surprised, about as much as Jaesa felt. She'd never seen such an odd reaction to her before.

Though... Hadn't there been the odd occasion when she thought she'd caught someone staring before?

Whereas Ben was polite enough to give his name, Jaesa wasn't so much in the habit of handing hers out to complete strangers who popped up and acted so creepy. "Not Vanessa," she said firmly, before frowning. "Who did you think we are? Who are Vanessa and Adam?" Initially thinking someone was someone else at first glance was common, but with two people at once? And to sound so convinced of it? Weird.

• Love
B
B

Ben Solo

It was the stranger's turn to look nervous. "I, uh– they're actors. Famous people. Look, when you say... Ben, you don't mean, like, Solo, do you? Shit, I knew I'd seen Spiderman in the newspaper but..." Ben looked to Jaesa as though to ask if he should answer. But then the woman lurched forward again, too close. "I got taken two weeks before the release of Rise of Skywalker, please, you've GOT to tell me how it ends. Did you turn to the light side? Did Finn and Poe end up together? What about Palpatine?" Her voice was getting faster. Too fast. Ben just stared at her with scrutiny, angled completely away from her.

"You know what, Jaesa, I'm good on the second beer," he muttered.

• Love

Jaesa Willsaam

Star Wars
Race
Force-Sensitive Human
Occupation
Who the hell knows
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single and Sad
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Jaesa was beginning to dismiss the woman as just an oddity, until she heard the name Solo, and her gaze snapped to the woman's, brow furrowing. The stranger began to talk at full speed, about the rise of... Skywalker - ...right... - and a couple of names Jaesa had never heard, and then one Rey had mentioned briefly, once.

So it seemed this woman shared a world in common with Jaesa and Ben, then. It still didn't really explain why she'd mistaken the pair of them as famous people and been so convinced about it.

"...Yeah, me too," she muttered back to Ben, but she didn't speak to the woman, whose attention had now shifted completely to Ben. For whatever reason, as soon as she'd realised that Jaesa was not this Vanessa and Ben was called Ben, she'd completely forgotten Jaesa existed and was entirely questioning Ben, and at the moment, Jaesa didn't know if she was supposed to step in at all.

• Haha

Current Season

Status Updates

Taking a posting break to get on top of apps I want to finish writing, directories, and my organizer! But if you would like instant post gratification, lmk and I will get you something! <3
Thanks for everything, Pandora! If you would ever like to talk just add me on mirai#0007
what do you do when you are pretty constantly caught up? you write more charries, obviously!
"...Whoever said 'Silence is Golden', obviously never needed friends or family around."
tfw the anole in your house keeps outsmarting you. #FloridaProblems

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penny Polendina
Top Bottom