By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Submit a Quote

The Pantheon

Administrator

Submit a Quote

Hey guys! We've got a quote rotation set up right beneath the banner, so feel free to submit some quotes from your threads with the following guidelines in mind:​
  • Quotes may be prose, dialogue, or a mix of both!
  • The shorter, the better! 1-2 lines or a maximum of 30 words is ideal. We have a limited amount of space to work with and if your quote is too long, it may not be included in the rotation.
  • Provide the name of the character you are quoting as well as a link to the thread!
  • Submitted quotes may have been written by your or another member.
  • Quotes should be safe for work. Keep it clean!
Code:
"INSERT QUOTE HERE."
[indent][indent][indent][b]-- CHARACTER in [url=THREAD URL HERE]THREAD TITLE HERE[/url][/indent][/indent][/indent]

Last edited by a moderator:

milk

chaos connoisseur
Pronouns
She/Them
Height
5'0"
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
if it's alright, may i request a quote be removed since it's said by my character?
this one!

it's...not really funny without context and from years ago at this point :[

Ringo Andou

Puyo Puyo
Pronouns
She/her
Species
Human
Height
5'3
Occupation
Waitress (Poppy's Diner)
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link

"And nah-- the usual jokes I get are how I'm basically named 'apple' in Japanese. My parents are fruit grocers-- and apparently expected me to have a good sense of humor."
-- Ringo Andou in Apple of my Eye

Thanatos

Hades
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Deity
Height
7'0"
Occupation
friendly neighborhood death god?
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
*gay panic*
link
Code:
"Do you believe now, Frey? You promised an offering to a god, and I am here to collect."
[indent][indent][indent][b]-- Thanatos in [url=https://pandorarp.com/threads/come-out-of-hiding.60499/]come out of hiding[/url][/indent][/indent][/indent]

Luciel

among the stars
Community Relations Division
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
another villanelle quote? it's more likely than you think.

"By the way. If we end up regretting any of this? It was your idea."

i felt we should have some wisdom from kaito too

"You think way too hard about everything, y'know? Just do whatever you feel like doing!"

also i just love emotional support rise ;;

"I don't want an apology. What I want is for you to realize you don't have to take everything on yourself."

and since i can, and as long as no one minds, im gonna plug myself

What was she supposed to say? 'Hey, I just killed you. Sorry about that.'

Harrow

Player
Pronouns
he/him
this made me laugh loud enough I scared my cats and is therefore worth sharing with others skjnfe

"Undyne bet her opponent was sizing her up. Well, HERE SHE WAS! SHE CAN SUMMON SPEARS AND BE VERY STRONG! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT?."

• Excited
Reactions: Undyne

Current Season

Status Updates

//Updating Billyboy's profile/life story asap. Thought I should bring it up now in case I have activity problems later.//
Much luck to everybody in exams right now!!! There's a light at the end of the tunnel. :endeerwub:
You know when they said 'Hal you should be more in tune with the feelings of those around you, I didn't think the universe would actually listen to those losers and make me in tune with the feelings of those around me. help. me.
Looks like 400 secret scrolls/texts/novels of some pretty interesting families just got dumped on my head. Come get them before I release an exposé
last ~official livadele plot update! https://pandorarp.com/threads/60925/page-6#post-499223 no more mass tags because we're tired :blobsweats:

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akiza Izinski
Top Bottom