Submit a Quote

The Pantheon

Administrator

Submit a Quote

Hey guys! We've got a quote rotation set up right beneath the banner, so feel free to submit some quotes from your threads with the following guidelines in mind:​
  • Quotes may be prose, dialogue, or a mix of both!
  • The shorter, the better! 1-2 lines or a maximum of 30 words is ideal. We have a limited amount of space to work with and if your quote is too long, it may not be included in the rotation.
  • Provide the name of the character you are quoting as well as a link to the thread!
  • Submitted quotes may have been written by you or another member.
  • Quotes should be safe for work. Keep it clean!
Code:
"INSERT QUOTE HERE."
[indent][indent][indent][b]-- CHARACTER[/b] in [url=THREAD URL HERE]THREAD TITLE HERE[/url][/indent][/indent][/indent]

Last edited by a moderator:

milk

cryptid fae
Pronouns
They/Her
Height
5'0"
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
if it's alright, may i request a quote be removed since it's said by my character?
939b8d100354045949055966f51786ba.png
this one!

it's...not really funny without context and from years ago at this point :[

R
R

Ringo Andou

"And nah-- the usual jokes I get are how I'm basically named 'apple' in Japanese. My parents are fruit grocers-- and apparently expected me to have a good sense of humor."
-- Ringo Andou in Apple of my Eye

T
T

Thanatos

Code:
"Do you believe now, Frey? You promised an offering to a god, and I am here to collect."
[indent][indent][indent][b]-- Thanatos in [url=https://pandorarp.com/threads/come-out-of-hiding.60499/]come out of hiding[/url][/indent][/indent][/indent]

Luciel

among the stars
Community Relations Division
Pronouns
he/them
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
another villanelle quote? it's more likely than you think.

"By the way. If we end up regretting any of this? It was your idea."

i felt we should have some wisdom from kaito too

"You think way too hard about everything, y'know? Just do whatever you feel like doing!"

also i just love emotional support rise ;;

"I don't want an apology. What I want is for you to realize you don't have to take everything on yourself."

and since i can, and as long as no one minds, im gonna plug myself

What was she supposed to say? 'Hey, I just killed you. Sorry about that.'

Harrow

Application Division
Pronouns
he/him
this made me laugh loud enough I scared my cats and is therefore worth sharing with others skjnfe

"Undyne bet her opponent was sizing her up. Well, HERE SHE WAS! SHE CAN SUMMON SPEARS AND BE VERY STRONG! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT?."

• Excited
Reactions: Undyne

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Community Relations Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
All updated! Thanks for all the shiny new quotes, everyone!

NOTE: We added a guideline to the first post to help keep the front page clean! :endeerwink:

Jack

Player
Pronouns
She/Her
Alignment
Lawful Evil
"Kakashi...wanna get fucking married?"
-- QROW BRANWEN in Debris

(idk what the stance is with profanity insofar as being NSFW, but if it's an issue you can easily remove 'fucking')

• Excited
Reactions: Qrow Branwen

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

Tips on making friends when you're introvert(and when you have an issue controlling your powers and mood sometimes... :|)?
My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riza Hawkeye
Top Bottom