By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Submit a Quote

The Pantheon

Administrator

Submit a Quote

Hey guys! We've got a quote rotation set up right beneath the banner, so feel free to submit some quotes from your threads with the following guidelines in mind:​
  • Quotes may be prose, dialogue, or a mix of both!
  • The shorter, the better! 1-2 lines or a maximum of 30 words is ideal. We have a limited amount of space to work with and if your quote is too long, it may not be included in the rotation.
  • Provide the name of the character you are quoting as well as a link to the thread!
  • Submit any quote your heart desires, whether you or another member wrote it!
Code:
"INSERT QUOTE HERE."
[indent][indent][indent][b]-- CHARACTER in [url=THREAD URL HERE]THREAD TITLE HERE[/url][/indent][/indent][/indent]

Last edited by a moderator:

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

Post hoarding this weekend! Thank you for your patience! <3
[Darcy is here! If you want to plot, please DM on Discord, PM me or reply <3 ]
One-One wrote on Ben Solo's profile.
Here, since you liked the lyrics I posted up on my profile. Figured you'd like the full song. It's one of my favorite songs to brood to while in my garbage can.
gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble gobble
moving tomorrow! hopefully it wont take long and the net will be switched over asap

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

• Hannah
    we can watch the snow fall forever and ever
  • Bremusa
    Let's go, lesbians!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rey
Top Bottom