By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

sunshine on your face * wist's organizer

wist

in pale moonlight
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
SUNSHINE ON YOUR FACE
wist's organizer * open for plotting!

ABOUT ME
hi my name is WIST! and i'm a 9-5 officer worker in the electrical power systems engineering field. when i'm not busy with work, i like to play indie games and explore new manga i haven't read yet. my interests vary, but i have a soft spot for a select few fandoms. you'll probably realize what they are pretty quickly if we ever chat, because i literally don't shut up about them once given the chance.

i don't have a lot of free time outside of weekends, but writing is a hobby very dear to my heart. i consider it a passion at this point in my roleplay career, and always try to make time for it in my schedule whenever possible.

ROLEPLAY PREFERENCES
ACTIVITY * even though i love writing from the bottom of my heart, i'm usually tied up with work on weekdays. this doesn't mean that i'll constantly leave threads hanging for a considerable period of time, but there will be certain points in the week where i'll be slower with posts or inactive altogether. ideally, i try to respond within three to four weeks, but please feel free to message me if you'd like a thread prioritized!

POST LENGTH * i usually keep my posts around the same length as my rp partner's last response, but the probability that i'll be able to match goes down the longer that post becomes. in general, my replies range from 300-700 words, and i don't ever expect anyone to match my posts in the same way.

if we have a thread together and you'd like something changed in my post, please don't hesitate to send me a message! i'm aware that there may be mistakes here and there, so i'd be happy to fix them if it's brought to my attention.

PLOTTING * i absolutely love character interactions, so exploring any potential dynamic(s) between another character and mine is always super interesting to me. i'm also an avid shipper with a preference towards either canon romance or naturally developing relationships based on chemistry. aside from that, though, i'm not really picky when it comes to plots! any and all ideas are welcome, as long as you're willing to be patient with my posting speed.

CONTACT * i'm in the server, so feel free to message me if you'd ever like to chat! <3

LIMITS
i personally have no triggers, but will tend to avoid potentially triggering topics out of respect for my rp partners. i'll do my best to keep track of + respect the limits of my thread partners, but if i ever cross that line by mistake please let me know so that i can fix it as soon as possible.

as an extra note, i prefer to not write smut under most circumstances, but can be convinced to make an exception if it's what my thread partner wants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex and Crawly

wist

in pale moonlight
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

CINNABAR
houseki no kuni * very old * sad and lonely

OVERVIEW
detriment, worthless, wasted potential - cinnabar has been called many, many things in their lifetime, one that spans over several decades of solitude and bitter loneliness as a result of factors far outside of their control. cinnabar never had a choice when it came to their uselessness - they were blessed with many things, given the intellect, the fighting prowess, the combat potential, but the fact that it was too strong for them to harness turned opportunity into an anchor that continues to drag them down to this very day. the poison that constantly escapes from their body is the root of everything cinnabar believes and does, practically dictating their every action in day to day life. they hide far, far away from any signs of life and civilization wherever they go, knowing that they'll just end up causing pain and suffering if they venture too close.

PLOT POINTS
* immortal beings and/or creatures with an immunity to poison. cinnabar has never met someone who fits that description thus far, and they're convinced at this point that alone is all they'll ever be. keep in mind that exposure to the mercury which constantly hovers around them can and will be toxic to anyone else, so proper gear would be needed in order to even approach.

* cinnabar is a wealth of information on most topics, spending their time in pandora either listening to those around them or exploring every inch of uninhabited land. even knowing that their presence can be extremely dangerous to the surroundings and their residents, cinnabar lingers near cities and towns for just long enough to get a general idea of how they work - if you're seeking answers, they might just be able to offer something of use.

* cinnabar's body produces what is essentially an endless supply of mercury, making them - i imagine, at least - a potential target for research, curiosity, or those seeking to use that power for their own gain. scientists might find cinnabar worth studying, and i would personally encourage attacking them as well. cinnabar refuses to fight unless forced to, but they'll never hesitate when it comes to defending themselves or those close to them.

* cinnabar is a drifter that specifically wanders around the most deserted, isolated places they can find. if they happen to run into anyone there, they would (against their better judgement) most likely approach. situations where someone might be in danger will almost always result in cinnabar stepping in; despite their outward appearance, they aren't hostile, and they certainly aren't heartless either.

* at the end of the day, all cinnabar really wants is some company. they're all bark and no bite, so even if it's for a short while, someone to talk to and spend time with would do wonders for their spirit and overall mood.

EXTRAS
cinnabar possesses the ability to produce mercury from their body at all times, a result of deposits found from the gem that they were created from and named after. the main issue lies in them not being able to control it, which causes it to spread to all of their immediate surroundings and kill off any life it touches. this mercury is the reason cinnabar stays so far away from any living creature, even their fellow gems. they can manipulate the mercury produced to some extent, but can't stop it from being produced. cinnabar has grown to hate their ability, so much that they refuse to use it under almost all circumstances. self defense is an exception. when forced to fight, cinnabar is an exceptional opponent.

Last edited:

wist

in pale moonlight
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

SUZAKU KURURUGI
code geass * twenty * dead man walking

OVERVIEW
it all started with his desire to do the right thing - or, at least, what the kururugi suzaku of back then, as son of a prime minister who refused to yield even if it meant taking his country with him to the grave, believed to be the right thing. the man that now lives behind the mask is the result of that earnest desire turning sour - mistakes, as the rest of the world (at least, those that know the truth) will label it as. for suzaku, it is a transgression that can only be repented through death, since there's no feasible way to go back and change the past.

suzaku spent his entire life wanting to die for a righteous cause, only to end up with an eternal promise to live on while acting as a cornerstone towards creating a kinder, gentler, better world. in a way, he got his wish - kururugi suzaku 'died' so that "zero" could live, and only in doing so could the world that was always so hateful and flawed be pushed towards something resembling unity and understanding. to this day, suzaku views this ending as fitting punishment for someone like him. he finds it sad that the government which he initially put such optimistic faith in couldn't achieve what his friend managed to accomplish through sacrificing himself.

PLOT POINTS
* suzaku is a big fan of cats, but the reverse is never quite true. he pseudo-adopted a black cat by the name of arthur back in his home world who used to do nothing but bite him at every given opportunity. truthfully, he's fond of all animals, but cats will always hold their own special place in his heart.

* thanks to his absurd athleticism, suzaku excels in a lot of sports, including but not limited to swimming, tennis, basketball, volleyball, you name it. his personal favorite is running track.

* when he's not working, suzaku wanders around parks and coffee shops. most days, he struggles to fall asleep, and experiences the odd nightmare every now and then as well.

* suzaku still sees a part of himself in those that strive to change society for the better. wide-eyed dreamers, idealists, and seekers of the impossible will always have his/zero's full support, despite the pessimistic-leaning mindset suaku now holds.

* suzkau works as a vigilante, so run-ins on the job are always a possibility. whether it's victim, target, or client, the only one they'll ever interact with is zero, so keep that in mind.

EXTRAS
suzaku alternates between his 'true' persona and that of "zero" from day to night respectively, only ever putting on the mask when he's roaming the streets doing vigilante work. it can be difficult to see through the facade he puts up as 'suzaku', especially since knowing himself best means easily slipping back into imitations of old motions and habits alike. mentally, suzaku currently walks a fine line between breaking or shutting down altogether. most days, he prefers staying numb to the surroundings in favor of either, and will stubbornly cling onto the legacy that was left behind for him to uphold.

Last edited:

wist

in pale moonlight
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

DIEGO BRANDO
jojo's bizarre adventure * twenty * dino jockey

OVERVIEW
in a way, diego's life was meant to end the moment he was born. his biological father wanted nothing to do with him, preferring alcohol to the extra responsibility of raising an accidental child, and it was only his mother's last minute regret that saved him from exiting this world before getting to truly experience everything it had to offer. diego spent the majority of his childhood living in extreme poverty, but always felt that as long as he had his mother, everything would turn out okay. it was only when she died that his entire world came crashing down, transforming the friendly, easy-going, kind nature that he had been taught into hatred and resentment for the world that he blamed for taking her away. shedding away everything in his heart but the promise of revenge, diego built a name for himself out of virtually nothing, fighting tooth and nail for every achievement and milestone he managed to reach. he's willing to give everything he has to make society feel the pain and suffering his mother suffered at their hands, even if it means sacrificing his own life in the process.

PLOT POINTS
* diego does work as a mercenary, specifically focusing on criminal hunting with the occasional odd job here and there. run-ins related to work are the best way to meet up with him, whether it's a partner, client, or target.

* in addition to his 'normal' occupation, diego also humors the occasional 'shadier' job on the side. nothing is too out of bounds or immoral enough to scare him away, so long as the compensation is worthy enough for the task at hand.

* before pandora, diego was known as a jocky prodigy, with skills and talent far beyond that of typical horse racing standards. when he's not working, diego usually practices so that these skills don't get dull. he wanders the more isolated areas of the dread wastes, despite the dangers involved.

* diego's not a 'people' person - in fact, he's actually very misanthropic, viewing the human race as a whole with an air of bitter contempt and resentment bordering hatred. the best way to get him to open up is with animals/other non-human creatures, with a particular emphasis on horses. despite what he believes, diego won't just turn his back on someone that can gain an animal's trust.

* family is a pretty sore spot for diego, but it also happens to be the last thread of humanity he still possesses. in particular, he holds a certain fondness for his mother in his heart, and can truly relate to any issues revolving around being raised by a single parent or the challenges involved.

* like most characters in the jojo's fandom, diego possesses a stand. however, it's ability involves a visible transformation of the user's own body rather than the otherwise invisible extension of their soul, which means that diego can be seen by anyone in his partial/full velociraptor state. a partial transformation is most common when it comes to jobs or fights, but in dire situations diego will choose to turn himself full dinosaur, which could lead to some interesting interactions.

* diego doesn't just get into fights on a whim, but can and will strike when provoked enough. on the other hand, sparring partners are also welcome when it comes to him! diego communicates better using his actions than words, and will usually come to respect someone who genuinely proves stronger than him.

EXTRAS
in terms of romance, i play diego as demiromantic bisexual with a slight preference towards women. given how much he hates humans in general, it would take a lot to get diego to open his heart to anyone, but the possibility definitely still exists. above all else, diego loves silver bullet (his horse) and the last remaining memories of his long deceased mother. treating his horse with the respect it deserves will almost always land someone on his good side, though diego might not show as much right away.

Last edited:

FullMoon

Shipper
Pronouns
He/him
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
Hi hello I love Phoenix Wright and I love you for bringing him here

So I have two potential people to plot with him but I'll start with the easiest one.

@Ryotaro Dojima is another dad, works within the law in Pandora as a detective and also generally leading the Midcourt department of the City Watch and is also just a bit of a disaster overall, so I think they'd get along great. He also does drink (and smoke) on occasion, though he's trying to keep it down for the most part. I figure they could meet at the place Phoenix is working at, either a casual encounter or possibly Dojima could be around for the purpose of an investigation. Whichever you think would be most fun!

Secondly, @Ayano Tateyama. For the most part she's a normal teenage girl but there's quite a lot that she's hiding, including the fact that she has a superpower of sorts, mostly because it's a very complicated and uncomfortable story. It would be fun to do a magatama plot with her, I feel. Plus, she could always use more adult figures willing to give her some guidance, because she is very much still lost about how to go about her life in Pandora.

Let me know what you think!

Reactions: wist

Crawly

your resident wine aunt
Community Relations Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Alignment
Neutral Good
I can't believe Akechi's getting a new dad.

So @Goro Akechi is a detective at Centria. I was thinking there would be a case where Phoenix and Akechi work together, with Phoenix acting as Akechi's kind of...casual consultant? I don't know. Just a sassy guy in a beanie who hangs around and makes Akechi's life highly interesting and maybe a little difficult.

I'm actually curious about whether he'll pick up Akechi's sketchy vibes. You know, smile upfront, murder outback. Kind of like this asshole. Akechi isn't inherently doing anything wrong, per se (yet?), but he's still a pretty big faker.

But yeah, what do you think?

wist

in pale moonlight
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
ahh so sorry about the delay on this response, you guys! holidays were super busy for me because of my family, but i hope you both had a wonderful few days, no matter how/if/what you celebrate. <3

@FullMoon thank you for the kind words!! i love ace attorney with all my heart and soul, so i'm stoked that you're familiar with it/phoenix, haha.

& dojima i love this!! another dad with what sounds like a lot of similarities to the person that phoenix secretly is on the inside sounds like an amazing interaction just waiting to happen, and i like the idea of the two of them meeting up where phoenix works too. since it sounds like too good of an idea to pass up, i'd be up for a first meeting on the basis of dojima's investigation? like, one of the many shady business deals going on behind closed doors in 'the bomb', and phoenix being wholly unhelpful not on purpose, but just because he doesn't care to involve himself too much in these 'types' of affairs at the current point in his life.

& tateyama i'm absolutely in love with this plot too! a magatama plot is always super interesting to me, and even though i'm not super familiar with kagerou project i can do enough research to work something out. her being the same age as phoenix's daughter also helps in terms of how willing to approach her he might be, so if she needs any guidance/advice phoenix is 100% up for the job.

if she's still a barista, i think the simplest way for them to meet would be in a bar? phoenix spends way too much time there anyways, so it's not a stretch in the least bit.

i'm super interested in threads with both of your characters! just let me know if you'd like to plan anything else out beforehand, or if you're okay with just starting threads based on these starting ideas and seeing how everything pans out from there. dates-wise, phoenix is free from december onward, minus a week or two around the 16th.

@Pathos back at it again with the fantastic plot ideas! i don't know how you do it, but it's always a pleasure, so let me just dive right into my thoughts about everything you've written. <3

i'm actually leaning heavily towards the idea of phoenix getting back into the 'law' business at some point in the future, but maybe not a defense attorney specifically due to how much unfinished business there is back home, so this could possibly be a perfect step in that direction of his development. based on how much investigating he's done in previous cases, i could totally see him being a....lingering presence for akechi on some case that he somehow took an interest in. i - admittedly - don't know a whole lot about akechi as a character, but based on what i do know he might be half the reason phoenix decides to tag along in the first place? that sort of superficiality, regardless of intention, holds phoenix's attention better than most other things, especially these days. even without the magatama's help, i think he's been around enough people like akechi in his lifetime to be able to pick up on a little bit of it, especially if they're going to be spending so much time working together.

i'm very interested in seeing how the two of them interact! phoenix and his unsolicited advice just sort of hanging around waiting for akechi to lose his patience and kick him out, except it never comes (?) and he ends up staying for however long. i'm not sure if you had any concrete plans for the case specifically, but i was thinking just crank it to 100 right off the bat with a murder investigation if you'd be okay with that? i was also thinking that they probably first met during the actual investigation (maybe where phoenix works), and we could possibly do something pre-established where phoenix is already the 'unwanted guest' making akechi's life both more interesting and difficult.

i wrote a lot and i'm so sorry about that, but let me know if any of this interests you! my discord's also always open if you'd prefer hashing out the details there instead.​

FullMoon

Shipper
Pronouns
He/him
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
Don't worry about it @pixel!

For Ryotaro, we can totally hash out an investigation plot between them! It's always fun to have him interact with uncooperative people while on the job.

As for Ayano, I can give you the details be it through PM or DM, whichever you prefer! I'm just about to head out on vacation so I won't be around much for a while, but we can definitely work something out when I'm back!

wist

in pale moonlight
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
bumping this! i'd really like some more threads with diego, but all of my characters are open for plots. <3​

Hannah

☾☆ give your soul to the night
Application Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Diego Brando and Aloy: I think these two would be super interesting to thread, given that in spite of the hell they've been through, each came out with a totally different outlook on life. Both are loners, but Aloy believes the world/humanity was worth saving, in contrast to Diego, though she's pretty blunt, sarcastic and impatient, lacking in social skills. They also share some talents, such as sparring and combat. And family is a sore spot for both of them, too.

• Excited

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Post hoarding non-Luke threads until next week. Being behind all the time is slowly driving me crazy!
I'm done with finals and am ready to do things again!
ANOTHER giant mech? Anyone else getting a bad feeling about this?
//Taking 2 days off for myself. Sorry for my mental black hole, but this is necessary if I ever want to feel better again.// :(

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Castiel
Top Bottom