By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article Suspected Arson in Pandopolis

L
L

Lio Fotia

Article:

9/16, 9/25, 10/1, 10/4 Year 109

For the last several weeks fires have been reported as erupting from unknown causes throughout Pandopolis. Eyewitnesses report that the fires are unlike any they have seen before. The flames which are colored turquoise and fuchsia move quickly and in a bizarre fashion, many times completely incinerating a room while at other times leaving a clear path for people to follow in order to escape. Several eyewitnesses claim having seen a strange creature near the center of the blaze, but none have been able to offer any identifying information regarding the individual or if the individual is even linked to the fires.

While there have been several reported injuries, thus far there have been no deaths. Officials are requesting that any persons with information regarding the supposed arsonist to please contact Pandopolis City Police immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rani

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

Whoever this "Stark" fellow is, sure has named literally everything in Pandora. That will not do at allllllllllll
//Setting Wednesday as my next posting day, see you all soon <3 //
Sorry for being so absent, my loves!! Life has been crazy, as usual :( I will hopefully be back soon, thank you for being so patient with me <333

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missy
Top Bottom