The 13th Hour
Outside during this hour, everything is covered in a thick fog . The sky is void of stars. All doors are locked, keeping you from going inside. Again, you feel like you're being hunted.
There are things that exist only during this hour - things that can hurt you. Things that want to hurt you. They've been described as vaguely human shaped. Sometimes they can be seen when inside and looking through a window - just pressed against the glass - eyes shining as they watch you. Other times they can be seen at the top of a staircase, or out of the corner of their eye.
- Hate horror? Hate everything about this? Good news - your characters can sleep through it just fine, or just are not effected.
- People who are awake and not effected by the thirteenth hour feel no difference. To people who are who are actively talking to the people who aren't, they just vanish for an hour. And vise-versa.
- You have to be awake at the start of the thirteenth hour to enter it - and can't wake up in the middle
- You can go nuts with what exactly happens to your character during this extra hour. I gave ideas but that is not the limit at all.
- You can run into other characters during this hour/experience with people in the same house as you.
- You cannot escape the Thirtheen Hour once your'e in it. You just have to wait it out.
- It is dangerous. The monsters can hurt your characters and even kill them if you wish it.
- Obviously that is up to the writers.
- Injuries acquired in the thirteenth hour do transfer over to reality
- However they look/feel different than normal injuries and healing magic doesn't seem to do anything to them.
- Bruises take longer to heal than they should, cuts take forever to close, broken bones only set after a long time. Cuts specifically almost have a burnt look to them.
- If someone dies in the thirteen hour their body can be found after.
- Phones work with their airplane mode functionality: so you can take pictures, play games, etc - but you cannot text or make calls.
- While rooms can change order/reality as a whole feels warped, it is bound to the general space of the city or house you're in
- Meaning new rooms/areas will not crop up
- But again these are just guides <3 GO NUTS.
- You can hurt/kill the monsters but they're very very tough
- BUT you can't kill them forever - they will be back during the following 13th hour
When is it?: Entire Fall season!
WHERE is it?: The entirety of Pandora!
How do I join?: This is a sandbox event so go wild with using it as a plot device this season!
Milk what the hell is this are you okay do you need to talk about it: I'm a horror writer by nature I promise I'm good <3
Questions?: Feel free to ask in questions, @ me personally, DM me, reply to this thread, or basically whatever makes you comfy.