Recent Event The Aftermath Of A Revolution! Negan Owns Lethe!

RuBFCNK.png

August 28, 110

In a shocking twist of events, Lethe starts out 111 with a change of ownership for the first time in seven years! Multiple assaliants aided the removal of the former leader. Thankfully, admist all of this chaos, no civilians were harmed. Currently, there are multiple conflicting reports about The Undertakers time of death, where it happened, and exactly who'd done it. While most members of the revolters maintain their anonimity, one man known as Negan hasn't been shy in his role of this revolution. Negan is no stranger to leading a group, but an entire goverment? That's another ball-game entirely. Some find relief in this change, while others fear their new leader to be just as bad, if not worse, then his predecessor. Time will tell if this revolt is fruitful for Lethe, or if this chaotic battle is just a sign of things to come!

Relevant Threads
OtU: Plot
OtU: The Distraction
OtU: The Decoy
OtU: The Killing Party

Last edited:

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3
Hi friends :encatnod: I want to apologise for my absentness of late; work is crazy right now and I'm just feeling like poop. :notlikeblob: :thisisfine:
Thank you to everyone I'm plotting for being so patient with me and everyone in general for just being so lovely, you guys are the best :enstars4: :blobheart:
A lot of people here really should work on their moonlight tans..

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cruella de Vil
Top Bottom