By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Community Feedback The Big XF 2.1 Post-Upgrade Issues and Bugs and Feedback Thread

Dantalion

Is this an enemy stand?
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
I'm not sure if this is intentional, but the Link to choosing your character's region does not work. Additionally, Phosphophyllite's region won't update from Crystal Vales to Drifter. I checked and they can be changed to Dread Wastes, and after checking my 2 other Crystal Vale characters, they cannot be updated to Drifter either. I tried going from CV to DW and then to Drifter, but it booted me back to CV.

Raine

werewolves do it by the light of the moon
Application Division
Community Relations Division
Race
Werewolf
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Edit: Okay so, I was able to put Hannah Baker into Drifter and back. However, I was unable to switch Lexa Woods to Drifter and she is currently in Centria. Doing so throws her back into Centria.

Additionally I can go ahead and see if I can change Phosphophyllite's region from my end ;3

Rani

MODgician
Technical Division
Organizer
link
I'm not sure if this is intentional, but the Link to choosing your character's region does not work. Additionally, Phosphophyllite's region won't update from Crystal Vales to Drifter. I checked and they can be changed to Dread Wastes, and after checking my 2 other Crystal Vale characters, they cannot be updated to Drifter either. I tried going from CV to DW and then to Drifter, but it booted me back to CV.
Edit: Okay so, I was able to put Hannah Baker into Drifter and back. However, I was unable to switch Lexa Woods to Drifter and she is currently in Centria. Doing so throws her back into Centria.

Additionally I can go ahead and see if I can change Phosphophyllite's region from my end ;3
Okay, the difficulty with updating regions is a conflict between the old way regions were selected and the new way. Let me do a thing to get this working smoothly moving forward.

milk

hatching my skeleton
Plots & Events Division
Race
some sort of elf
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
taken
Organizer
link
i stare at the mini-profile too much and

I noticed occupation was gone! was that swapped out for relationship status or did the forum eat it ;; also no idea if you're able to mess with the order but if i'm allowed to make a suggestion

occupation (if it can come back c: )
alignment
relationship status
[links]

cool if not ofc! i think the order swapped in the upgrade and i've just been staring at it going WHAT'S DIFFERENT and this was all i could think of so i thought i'd say something

<333

Reactions: Rani

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

hello???? discord????
JOKE OF THE DAY: How is lyfe like toilet paper? Your either on a roll or taking shit from someone.
Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!
Scott McCall wrote on Carrie White's profile.
A little late but still, happy valentine's day, Carrie <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rin Okumura
Top Bottom