By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private The climb

D
D

Daichi Sawamura

Date- 20th Feb, 109
Tags- @Daniel Wing

It was his first free couple of days in awhile do Daichi had decided to seize the opportunity and get out of Pandopolis, so that he could explore the strange new world further. He was anxious not to leave the safety of the hub cities though, feeling like they would somehow be safer after all he was very aware of his own inabilities in this world. Many times when out investigating the other cities he'd wondered if he should find someone to teach him basic combat as all he had was knowledge on how to scrap with other school kids, which would not serve him well if he came into trouble with someone here he suspected. But he had no idea where to start when it came to that idea so he took to simply being cautious and sticking to areas which would probably be safer, in a way Pandora had made him a little more wary of his surroundings that he hadn't been before. Though he was plenty aware of everything on a volleyball court, it was what made him so dependable as a defender and a captain, but being in this wild place Daichi didn't really think those talents counted for anything.

He wished the Pandora College had a volleyball team, then perhaps he could find a way to feel slightly less useless in this place and yet he had a feeling if he attempted to start one it wouldn't get very far, after all who would they play against? Then there was the fact he doubted anyone would be interested in a normal sport when this place probably had broomstick racing or the like. Daichi shook his head, forcing himself away from his negativity and instead forced himself to focus on his surroundings, taking things in as a tourist, for awhile he managed to enjoy himself, seeing the beauty of Cascade Bay. He was debating where to go next when his brown eyes caught it, movement in a street to his left, he turned facing the possible threat and discovered that instead of a threat, it was someone who looked around his age, with the most wicked looking, ice blue hair. Daichi found himself unknowingly taking a few steps into the street, staring up at the guy in wonder and found himself watching the kid climb, realising he was witnessing something spectacular, the other teenager was talented.

The guys obvious climbing talent and his snazzy blue hair had Daichi wishing he could meet him, but why would the guy want to hang out with him? He was just an ordinary kid, if he was ice cream he'd be vanilla and Daichi almost turned away, but some element of his stubbornness shone through then as he found himself unable to stop from calling up to the other teen"That's impressive, you've got a real talent for climbing! Although climbing in this cold has got to of worked up an appetite, fancy a bite or a drink to refuel before your next escapade?" He paused, again wondering why anyone would want to hang out with him so added a further lure"I'll pay!"

Reactions: Daniel Wing

Daniel Wing

Legend
Species
human
Height
5'10 / 1,78
Occupation
Merchant
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
After having found trouble in Ark with his climbing and more than one person telling him that it was too windy, too slippery, to cold – proven by how he'd fallen more than once – as well as actually getting into trouble with the police for trespassing or whatever that officer worried about, well it only was sensible to choose another spot for a while. In Cascade at least he was known as a local and people bothered less about someone scaling a wall with no ill intention. With all that magic around he wouldn't even have managed to break in somewhere if he wanted to, not without unleashing some traps he had no defense against.

Being called out upon for a compliment, that was new in either case and he glanced down at the other kid, blinking. “Uhm, thanks cousin.” What else to say? Alex hadn't been one for outright praise and with June it'd always felt more like she was estimating potential to use. And as time here showed, a lot of people thought this more suicidal than a proper way to exercise. But he still had a hard time making friends, meeting new people out of his comfort zone and someone coming to him first was an option he'd not leave unused.

“Sure! Gimme a minute to come down.”
Daniel called back down, meaning that literally despite being quite a ways up – but some quickly changed footholds retraced down, sliding along a wall till he caught a ledge and finally jumping two stories down to land perfectly balanced on his feet in front of the guy. “Hi. I'm Daniel.”

• Love
Reactions: Daichi Sawamura
D
D

Daichi Sawamura

The other teenager responded well to the compliment that Daichi offered, it was a relief really, hearing their response and noting they did not take offence. Their language was interesting too, the guy called him cousin which was different to most responses and Daichi was curious as to what being called cousin meant where the other kid was from. More surprising though was that the snazzy haired guy responded positively to his request to hang out and get food, he had not expected this response that as the boy climbed down to him Daichi was left a little stunned.

He watched with slightly wide brown eyes, surprise showing on his features, but the surprise faded to wonder as he watched the cool haired kid climb, he took in the placement of his hands and feet, the easy motions he made as he slithered down the building. The level of how impressed he was by what he saw grew and then the boy was leaping from a height to land catlike before him. Daichi could not help the little"Wow!" That escaped him.

But before he could again tell the cool haired guy how impressive his feats just then had been the other was introducing himself and Daichi found his face uncontrollably splitting into a smile as he responded"Nice name... I'm Daichi.." Then casually he added"I like your hair, very snazzy... One of my friends back home would probably be jealous, he tries for snazzy hair but it's just not your level of cool."

Realising that might of been an awkward thing to say a sheepish expression washed over his face as he now apologised"Sorry, that was a weird thing to say... Lets just, find somewhere to eat..." He half turned suddenly feeling awkward as he scanned the local area to where they were for somewhere to eat while asking, not wanting an awkward silence to fall"What would you like to eat? I saw a burger place the street over from this..."

Reactions: Daniel Wing

Daniel Wing

Legend
Species
human
Height
5'10 / 1,78
Occupation
Merchant
Alignment
Chaotic Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
The climb down was barely more than routine for him, a controlled ease that actually was harder than it looked. Nothing random people should try to do on their own, without knowing exactly what they're doing or having some similar advanced instincts. Others jumping from that height could easily break their legs or worse. Though admittedly not many people would try to climb up housewalls for fun.

At the next compliment for his hair he grinned, getting used to the color making it no less nice when others took delight at it. “Not at all!” Daniel reassured the other boy. “It's always good to hear – though it wasn't my idea initially.” The thanks to that went to Alex being bored and having colors at hand. Still one of the best things to happen to him. Too bad there wasn't anyone around he could convince to join in the trend, but he doubted Nico would be up for that sort of color in his life.

“Burger sounds great! But I'm good with anything. No need to stretch your budget inviting me – what got you up to that anyway? I could've been an awful bad thief in the middle of burglary for all you know!” This world held less horrors than his own, but that didn't make it safe. Especially here with magic in nearly everyone a thing you couldn't just see. He knew just to well there was no keeping up with that as a mere human.

• Love
Reactions: Daichi Sawamura

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

//Setting Wednesday as my next posting day, see you all soon <3 //
Sorry for being so absent, my loves!! Life has been crazy, as usual :( I will hopefully be back soon, thank you for being so patient with me <333
posts coming this week! things have been h e c t i c so thank you for the patience with me <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Latebricole
Top Bottom