By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Text The Droid Doc | Pinder

C
C

Cal Kestis

Hey buddy!

We've been okay! Alot has happened, but BD-1 and I are safe. How are you and your other half?Hows the dad?

• Love
Reactions: One-One

One-One

Infinity Train
The Ball of Mixed Emotions
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Oh yes, I heard there were some craaaazy things happening in Elysium! I'm glad you two are safe! :)

We're all splendid! Well, my other half is moping like usual, but that's just how he is. We actually have jobs delivering ramen now! It's fun!

Thank you again for all of your help before! <3 Daddy's been in tiptop shape since then!

• Love
Reactions: Cal Kestis
C
C

Cal Kestis

I'll have to order some ramen from you guys, then!

That's good. Tell him I said hi! And you guys got my number if you need anything. That includes if you need a video game partner.

• Love

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Oh yes, you will not regret it! And maybe when we deliver it to you, I'll get to tag along and say hi! <3

Okay, I'll tell him! I'm very glad to know we can rely on you in a pinch--

Wait... really? Y-you'd... play video games with me?!

Oh boy!! ... I better get some video games!

• Love
Reactions: Cal Kestis
C
C

Cal Kestis

Absolutely! Nothing like video games with your friends.

I've got a few I can hook you up with to start! Unless you got some nice tips from Ramen delivery you want to spend.

• Excited

One-One

Infinity Train
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I'd definitely appreciate a 'hook up'! What kinds of video games do you play, Mr. Cal?

I earn a special tip from my deliveries, and I can use them to get certain toys and items but I don't think video games are one of them!

Current Season

Status Updates

I could really use more stuff to do with Palmer, if anyone's interested in plotting?
//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom