By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

The First Delivery

One-One

Infinity Train
The Ball of Mixed Emotions
Pronouns
He/Him
Species
Robot
Occupation
None Whatsoever!
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
December 24, Y-110
11:05 PM

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring; not even a mouse!
Carter lay nestled all snug in his bed,
While visions of Chinese food danced in his head!

But what should coming skittering through the snow?
A father/son trio with gifts to bestow!
Bundled up tight and warm as can be
There was no stopping these robots three!

The tallest robot, fool that he was
Played the part of St. Nick, just because!
His elf was One-One, two parts of a whole
And if it were up to Sad-One, they'd bear only coal!

Alas, it was Christmas, a day filled with joy
And as their friend, Carter was a good enough boy!
Three gifts they came bearing, offerings set by the door
Three? Yes three! No less, and no more.

Each was wrapped tenderly, in reds and greens galore,
With good cheer and hope that they would be adored!
One was fragile, the other two flat and thin.
On top sat this poem, penned by the sad twin!

As quick as they came, they disappeared into the snow
To deliver more gift to their friends, Max and Kylo!
Merry Christmas, dear Carter, ambitious as can be
From the fantastic Scaramouche and his sweet chickadee!

On Carter's door step, he will find three presents wrapped in red and green striped paper. Folded on top lay a poem, penned in handwriting that the man might find familiar! One gift, the thickest of the bunch, was a framed photo. A selfie that had been taken by Scaramouche, it had Carter, Scaramouche, and One-One altogether during their post-eating contest meeting! For the man's sanity, it was best not to wonder when it had been taken. Next, also from the tall android, was a simple card that offered Mr. Burke an 'IOU' for a free meal from a certain ramen shop! No limitations, no minimum purchase, just a free meal of the man's choice! The last gift was drawn by Glad-One, a free drawing for the man. He had poured all of his love and genuine excitement into it, and at least Carter might find this one more flattering! One-One of course, did not quite get the memo that Carter wasn't a Christmas kind of man, but hey... who could turn down gifts given with love?

Current Season

Status Updates

//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??
People call me a serial killer, but they’ve got me aaall wrong. I’m really a SPREE killer. There’s a very, VERY subtle difference. :D:D:D

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guido Mista
Top Bottom