By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

The Haunting of Halloween Past

GhostOfHalloweenPast

"woman"? no, no, you misheard, I'm an omen.
Forum Upkeep Division
Pronouns
they/them
Species
kuo'ma
Occupation
Writer & Half-Time Witch
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
first learn the rules by heart
then break them into splinters

Who is GhostOfHalloweenPast??Depending on where you know me from, or how close we are, you may already be using a different nickname for me — in case we have never talked, here's the quick summary: Ghost generally works for anything Pandora-related, but you've probably heard Mo get thrown about, as well as Autumn or Chiro. Truth is, there's about two handful of names you can call me, so just ask me or pick one of those I just mentioned, I'm cool with all of them! My pronouns are they/them. 24 years old, almost 25. Aspiring space scientist and urban fantasy writer from Central Europe. I have a thing for languages and vampires, and will forever be caged by my sense for aesthetic.

ContactThis organizer is supposed to serve as an overview for who I am and which characters are living in Pandora thanks to me - not as a plotting ground, so please do not post in here. I'm very into PMing and I am available on Discord as well - stardustvampire#5843. I'm generally an anxious person, and can thread + plot better with people who I am messaging with!

RepliesIt depends on the character and thread, sometimes it's a paragraph, sometimes it's seven. I don't expect people to match me, and I will not feel as if I have to try and match you. I 'like' the post I've seen in like 98 percent of cases. I colour and bold my character's speech, and if you could at least bold yours, that'd be hella neat, but don't feel pressured to, or anything, without it is fine as well. <3 I also use gifs - if they distract you, don't hesitate to tell me and I won't use them for our threads, no problem!

Be considerate when messaging me about an owed reply, thank you! If there have been 2 weeks gone by without an answer, you can nudge me and ask what's up, unless I have an absence up or told you I won't be able to post. Should I consider dropping a thread or a character, I will message you as early as possible, and I'd love if you extend the same courtesy to me, thank you!

LimitsThe more I trust my rp partners, the heavier the plots I am willing to write with them. The same goes for triggery stuff, love and relationships, and multiple threads between our characters at the same time. Communication is key here! If you're unsure whether the thread we're about to write may get heavy, talk to me. If something I wrote made you uncomfortable and you'd like me to edit, talk to me. If you're interested in something involving relationships between our characters, talk to me! I will talk to you as well, in case anything comes up! I'm patient as hecc and I want both of us to have fun — communication is vital for that, so don't be shy. :3

Communication & Group ThreadsCommunication threads are generally always a go, if our characters know each other, or could logically know each other, and we have talked at least once. Seriously, just tag them in your comm threads, I appreciate them so so much! I like to keep my group threads small, if possible, and if it's three or four characters in the thread I'd love to keep a post order (with skip-policy, of course, no worries) - anything bigger, and I will try to keep my own post order in some way or form anyway, but that one you don't need to worry about. I'll post when the characters my character is engaged with at that moment, have posted, usually, exceptions apply, but I try to keep it timely, if one of them doesn't post, and stuff.

And now, behold: My adopted children characters!

• Love
Reactions: Birb

GhostOfHalloweenPast

"woman"? no, no, you misheard, I'm an omen.
Forum Upkeep Division
Pronouns
they/them
Species
kuo'ma
Occupation
Writer & Half-Time Witch
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Helen Blackthorn
nephilim | believes in the good in people | balance act | fae | bisexual | plant whisperer | scientist | socially clumsy
Character App | Tracker

BASICS
Fandom: Shadowhunters
Species: Seelie/Nephilim
Alignment: True Neutral
Sexuality: bisexual
Relationship Status: dating Isabelle Lightwood

SUMMARY
Always balancing on the line between two worlds, her faerie roots and her nephilim training, Helen's classmates at the Shadowhunter Academy, and the Seelies hidden away behind the veil always made sure she would not forget that she wasn't truly one or the other, that she didn't truly belong in either world. She's come to expect rude comments and people keeping her out. Ultimately didn't let that ruin her life, though, and managed to climb through the Shadowhunter ranks, no matter how many setbacks she was facing. Has recently shown terrible judgement and is a whole tad more careful now when picking her project partners.
Also has a stag daemon called Riæl.

PLOT BUNNIES | 5/3 THREAD SLOTS
did you ever wanna be chased through Pandopolis City by a demon and then get saved by some badass gal with a intricately carved blade and maybe fascinating tattoos ? yeah, well, today's your lucky day!!
I'd love to have her meet some other faefolk
??
??

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* react for a text thread and i will pop something up ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
No joke I'd app Bella or Edward in a heartbeat if anyone wanted to app the other one and we could write our own stories in Pandora
It would certainly make business easier if there were some kind of guide or list to Pandora's most renowned taverns. I have so little time for research, myself!
Whoever this "Stark" fellow is, sure has named literally everything in Pandora. That will not do at allllllllllll

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palcy
Top Bottom