By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Rumor The Haunting of Hill Space

E
E

Ellie Langford

Article:
1st November Onwards

"Wait, you're going there? I wouldn't do that if I were you. People who go to that area of space don't usually come back. I've heard that its haunted. Or that there another black hole. Personally, I think its Space Pirates."

Current Season

Status Updates

how do you go about telling your crush you like them? asking for a friend(the friend is me)
Word to the wise, if someone delivers flowers to you late at night, don't answer the door.
Its the Lance Variety Question, starring Lance McClain! Today's question: whats the worst food joint you've encountered on Pandora? For me, it was a fake pizza place run by bandits in the crystal vale because there was no pizza and just shooting. Lots of shooting.
i am no longer baby i want power
Thanks for such a fun year, pandora!
I feel like it's no longer for me, so I'm going to be on my way. I really appreciate everyone I've met here and I frickin' love the plot of this site. I wish everyone the best! <3
If you still want to keep in touch, I'll be on discord you just have to add me as a friend!
@kingofemo#8008 thanks again!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain Rex
Top Bottom