By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

The Muse is bitchin' // Priority [Open!!]

Alice

Player
Race
You summoned me, you should know
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
Hi everyone,

This seems to be working well for me lately, so I'll be keeping it up!

I'll be prioritizing 3 threads at a time overall because with more I'll likely struggle priority-wise.
If you would like me to prioritize our threads, please let me know and I'll put it on the list. If the list should be full, drop by again later. I'll be updating this regularly, and once a thread is wrapped up, the slot will be free for grabs again!

If you want me to prioritize your thread, please prioritize it to some extent, too, otherwise this makes little sense, really. That doesn't mean you have to post every day, of course. Just try and keep up a certain pace that works for both of us as far as prioritization goes, if possible.
Equally, if real life should come kickin' your butt, too, and you realize you can't keep up anymore: let me know if you want me to remove your thread from this priority list. No hard feelings.

Please no discord or direct messages for priority thread removal or addition - if you would like me to remove/add our thread, please post here.

Info: Threads of the current season have automatic priority over threads of past seasons, unless included in this list

Prioritized threads:
1. Open!
2. Open!
3. Open!

Let's try and wrap this shit up - or at the very least get it rollin'

Last edited:

FullMoon

Shipper
Race
Trainwreck
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Weeee could try prioritizing our Sans/Sweeney thread? It's pretty early in the season so I figured trying to get it completed faster would be ideal!

Reactions: Alice

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

hello???? discord????
JOKE OF THE DAY: How is lyfe like toilet paper? Your either on a roll or taking shit from someone.
Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!
Scott McCall wrote on Carrie White's profile.
A little late but still, happy valentine's day, Carrie <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danaphantom
Top Bottom