By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open the need to feed

Bo Dennis

Lost Girl
Race
Fae; succubus
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
HEY SO I'M REOPENING THIS!

So Bo here is a Succubus which means she feeds off sexual energy off people(also called chi). Not only does feeding heal her but its also something she must do every so often to keep her from getting starving(think of it kinda like a vampire needing blood!). What I'm looking for is one or two people(can be humans, can be supernaturals), that Bo can feed from.

Note that I'm not looking for this to develop into romance as her heart is very firmly set on a certain doctor from her world but it could very well go from a sort of need basis to an actual friendship maybe. Hopefully because last time she ended up falling for the woman she was feeding from gdi bo y u do this?

Due to the nature of this, I will not be accepting anyone younger than eighteen. Preferably 21+. Gender does not matter, neither does species!

GhostOfHalloweenPast

local vampire nerd & space geek
Race
kuo'ma
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
-slowly peeks head in-
-clears throat-
-sits Lorraine into one of the chairs provided in this plotting waiting room-
we've talked briefly about it on Discord already and I'm sorry ok, but Bo left her mark too, if that's any consolation so you can definitely have her at the end of the season once she's turned!
-clears throat again-
-throws a bit glitter into the room-
-slinks back out-

Reactions: Bo Dennis and Raine

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I have Carter Burke, who's going to be in a relationship with @Clara Oswin Oswald very soon but I kinda sorta really want to throw him headfirst into this to put him in a moral dilemma, haha.

Burke is not the most honest guy so it could get interesting. He would enjoy kissing a succubus for sure but he would definitely not tell his girlfriend-to-be. He might even go as far as to betray Bo and say she came on to him if backed into a corner! Yup, he's that selfish and that treacherous.

At the same time, he is having a tiny bit of a redemption thing going on so he might feel some guilt. If he gets too nervous about it he might call the whole feeding thing with Bo off, too. I kind of want to hear @Hannah's opinion on this before we do anything though!

ETA: On a somewhat related note, I still wanted to do a plot with Theo as well. Does she do couples' counseling? Maybe the incident with Bo could jumpstart that!

Last edited:

Fleet

gentlemen, assassins and ladies of the night.
Organizer
link
*I'm at work right now so this is gonna be short, I can respond properly later if you are interested*

But I have my Mandalorian force user Bardan Jusik which I think could be kinda interesting in this situation : )

Reactions: Bo Dennis

Hannah

luminous beings are we
Application Division
Race
Vampire
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link
@Raine @Nyami - I’m up for this; if it’s alright with you both! As I can see Burke doing just this; he may like Clara a lot but it doesn’t mean he’s going to change his ways entirely xD plus, it’ll add fuel to the fire once she finds out what he’s really like.

Reactions: Bo Dennis and Nyami

Bo Dennis

Lost Girl
Race
Fae; succubus
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
I am definitely down for that, Nyami! Sounds like a blast tbh! And yes pls for Bardan!

Theo doesn't do couples counseling but she can give them a recommendation!

Reactions: Nyami

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Raine @Hannah Excellent!

Datewise, I have two ideas in mind. We could either go with a few days before Valentine's Day and have Burke feel a little guilty during his and Clara's Valentine get-together or we could have it happen after.

I personally prefer the latter unless Hannah would be okay with moving the moment Clara and Burke officially hook up to the V-Day thread. We were supposed to have them confess during a currently ongoing thread, but maybe we could either move the actual 'wanna be my boyfriend/girlfriend' moment to the V-Day thread.

If their feelings are out in the open but they aren't officially dating before the Bo incident, it gives Burke an excuse to use when Clara finds out about it. A pretty weak one, but an excuse nonetheless!

Reactions: Hannah

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Raine @Hannah After Valentine's it is! Should the thread happen in March, at the start of the next season? I'd prefer that but if you want I can do late February.

Also, how do you propose Burke meets Bo? I had in mind something like this: Burke is heading home from the bar, and Bo - who happens to need her fix at the time - pops out of an alley or something, introduces herself and tells him her deal? Alternatively they could meet at the bar itself, or hell, maybe a random club.

As for who starts it, I'm good either way!

Reactions: Bo Dennis

Bo Dennis

Lost Girl
Race
Fae; succubus
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
March please!

Generally she doesn't tell people what her deal is. So she could meet him at a club and approach him from there?

I could possibly start if you want ;3

Nyami

Silver Fox Fanatic
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
@Raine Excellent! March it is! And if you'd want to start that would be great!

One thing though, would she initiate the kiss or would Burke have to? I'm assuming she would go first and then he'd just allow it and totally get into it, hehe.

Liquid Infinitum

Time to strike
Race
Cartoon
Alignment
True Neutral
I have Naofumi who is noted to be twenty but as I've said before, I didn't calculate his time in the other world so he's likely 25 at least. He too has his heart set elsewhere but if he knows that it's a necessity rather then a simple desire, he might be willing to help out. I also have Colonel Sanders, who's like 35 in the incarnation I have and a gentlemen of the highest order. Though he prefers a good romance, if he knows it's something needed for her life he might be willing to help.

Fleet

gentlemen, assassins and ladies of the night.
Organizer
link
Sorry for the late reply, been a hectic few days! But yay, for being down for this!

How'd you want it to go down Raine? meeting in a club/bar somewhere and it leading to her getting her feed from him? Or did you have something else in mind?

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!
Scott McCall wrote on Carrie White's profile.
A little late but still, happy valentine's day, Carrie <3
KFC is now open at Radical Pointe, Ark City. Come one come all and enjoy some great food.
Jason Todd wrote on Tanaquil's profile.
Happy Valentines day, lets make more than today special as every day should be special with you.
I tried one of those valentines day chocolates and it just made me sick. Whats the big deal?

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

• Raine
    werewolves do it by the light of the moon
  • milk
    hatching my skeleton

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams
Top Bottom