By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

The Pandora Trail [GAME THREAD]

milk

local cryptid
Plots & Lore Division
Species
some sort of elf
Occupation
graphic designer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
taken

The Game!

Welcome to the main thread where we'll handle signups, prompts, and literally the gameplay.

OOC Gameplay begins on July 1st and ends at the end of the season (August 31st)
IC this entire thing takes place over August 17th-31st.

Click here to learn more about literally everything.

MedalsYes, we know how to bribe you to do things.

Once you sign up for a wagon, you will get this medal - which will have your wagon's name on it, when you hover. Isn't that neat?

If your character loses, and you enable us to kill them in the process, you get this medal:

If you character loses, but you'd prefer for them to not die, you get this medal:

Annnd of course there will be a Super Special medal for winning, but that will be revealed at a later date ~

Codes

Joining an already existing wagon with open slots, is available at any time.

Joining a Wagon CodeWant to join one with an open slot? Just reply with this code. We are no longer accepting new wagons since the game has began. But with character drops and things opening up, characters are free to be swapped out in existing wagons with OPEN slots!
Code:
[h=7]JOINING A WAGON[/h]
[b]Wagon Name:[/b] Already existing wagon name with currently [i]open slots[/i]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Which character is being signed up
[b]Okay with IC Death?[/b] Yes or No

Last edited:

milk

local cryptid
Plots & Lore Division
Species
some sort of elf
Occupation
graphic designer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
taken

The Wagons

Last updated: July 1st

All the up-to-date information on wagons, health, and current players!

The wagon health scale is 1-10 stars.
★ indicates full health of that star
☆ indicates lost health

: okay for character to die from wagon losing
: not okay for character to die from wagon losing

Revan★★★★★★★★★★​
AHH PB&J★★★★★★★★★★​
@Ozma
@Robin
→ N/A
→ N/A
Helzy★★★★★★★★★★​
@Helen Blackthorn
@Isabelle Lightwood
→ N/A
→ N/A
Nemurirea★★★★★★★★★★​
Kessel Run★★★★★★★★★★​
Shadowed Hills★★★★★★★★★★​
Hollow Cape★★★★★★★★★★​
@Phosphophyllite
@Cinnabar
→ N/A
→ N/A
Pieces of Eight★★★★★★★★★★​
Valkyrie★★★★★★★★★★​
Osburke & Company★★★★★★★★★★​
Cetra★★★★★★★★★★​
Robo-Roach Coach★★★★★★★★★★​
@Scaramouche
@One-One
@Max Reed
→ N/A
Sesterce★★★★★★★★★★​
Dhar Bellanaris★★★★★★★★★★​
Red Cereus★★★★★★★★★★​
Highwind Tail★★★★★★★★★★​
@Zidane Tribal
@Ryoma Hoshi
→ OPEN
→ OPEN

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Andii

Andii

Plots & Lore Division
Organizer
link

The Trail Begins!

In character, all your characters have started out on the trail on August 18th, Year 109 across the Wastes to the new hub! Every week four landmarks will be posted. Please have one person from your wagon respond to this thread by the end of the current week to advise which landmark your wagon decided to travel towards in their adventure. I.e. You have until the end of July 7th to respond to this thread with where your wagon is going or your team overslept and get reflective damage as per the examples above.

Additionally, we recommend using one thread in the Dread Wastes for your own ease to write the responses to buffer your wagons from damage, but it's completely up to you. As long as the post is: in relation to the wagon game prompt given, at least 100 words in length, in the Dread Wastes, and linked in this thread before the end of the week, then it will buffer your wagon as per the examples above!

This Week's Landmarks

A crystal clear river floating lazily south.
OR
A rocky outcropping in a semi-circle.
OR
A small forest on the horizon.
OR
A tiny settlement that might be friendly.

A crystal clear river floating lazily south
A rocky outcropping in a semi-circle
A small forest on the horizon
A tiny settlement that might be friendly
  • Helzy

Current Deadline

July 7th.

Last edited:

Fenris

Dragon Age
Species
Elf
Occupation
Scrapper
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Go Away
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Dhar Bellanaris is going with A crystal clear river floating lazily south

• Love
Reactions: milk

Andii

Plots & Lore Division
Organizer
link
Hi Everyone!

Thank you so much for all your directions/posts/etc! I just wanted to clear something up:

You cannot link just a thread or post a buffer in the Wastes without providing a link in this thread!

Each player must post a link in this game thread every week to their post for the buffer. You cannot post each other's buffers to count towards this thread. You can't link a thread for everyone's buffer's all the time! You can't post in your buffer thread in the Wastes, and then not link it in this thread!

Each character must link their buffer post EVERY week for it to count!

Using the Valkyrie wagon as an example. Brunnhilde linked her buffer post specifically for this week in her post in this game thread. Should her teammates (Nora, Ruby, and Ren) also post in said buffer thread in the Wastes, they would each have to post in this thread linking to that post, for their buffers to count for this week!

If you do not report your post, your buffer isn't counted!

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me or milk on discord, PM us on the site, or ask in the questions channel!

Current Season

Status Updates

I'm up late putting the finishing touches on a few songs for my new album, Peachy-Keen! I hope you all love it as much as I've loved making this album for you <3
now this is slow motion podracing
One-One wrote on SHODAN's profile.
Here you go, shiny Lady! I hope you find it entertaining! <3
The item Pandora's population orders. The most of, is w- is waf- waffle irons. The second (second) ̵m̴o̷s̷t̵ ̴o̵r̴d̷e̸r̴e̴d̴ ̶i̸t̸e̵m̸ issss the M16 rifle with additional ammunition clips.
THERE'S GONNA BE A SEASON THREE FOR INFINITY TRAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isuzu Sohma
Top Bottom