By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

The Season of Love!

Crystal

Even in darkness, there is always light
Pronouns
She/Her
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
Sign me up!Name: Chuuya Nakahara
Age Range: Young Adult

Local mackerel signs him up and he doesn't know how to feel about it when he learns it at the LAST MINUTE.

• Excited
Reactions: Jace

Nyanzo

spiritually a cat
Pronouns
she/they
Organizer
link
Sign me up!Name: Hanzo Shimada
Age Range: Adult

Courtesy of one extremely rude considerate Eve Polastri.

• Excited
  • Popcorn
Reactions: ghost and Jace

ghost

somewhat self-possessed
Pronouns
they/them, she/her
Alignment
Neutral Good
Sign me up!Name: Eve Polastri

thank you to hanzo for subjecting her to public torment and hopefully no one gets put on any hitlists after this

• Excited
  • Popcorn
Reactions: Jace and Nyanzo

Tyki Mikk

D.Gray-man
Pronouns
he/him
Species
Noah
Height
6'2"
Occupation
Murder Hobo
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Relationship Status
Single
Sign me up!Name: Tyki Mikk

:)

• Excited

shan

coffee enthusiast and dubious decision-maker
Alignment
Chaotic Good
Organizer
link
Sign me up!Name: Finan the Agile

• Excited

BrightChaos

Player
Sign me up!Name: Daisuke Motomiya
Age Range: Minor

We can just say that one of the other kids at the refuge signed him up as a joke. Too bad it's now with Hikari lol.

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

SIGN-UPS CLOSED!

thank you so much to everyone who's signed up! pairings and the first date location will all be posted tomorrow once i wake up, so i'll see y'all then!! <3

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

VENUS GARDENS

You're blindfolded and gently reassured, a voice and a hand guiding you towards what's promised to be an amazing evening. There's a group of people around you, that much you do know. Out of sight, slowly everyone is directed to stand off in pairs. The jolly voice of Holst himself counts down to three, letting each pair remove their blindfolds to see who's going to be joining them on a walk through one of the most beautiful gardens in all of Pandora.

It's been specifically closed to anyone else, only those featuring on the show or Holst's helpers around. The only thing that's been asked of you is to stay clear of the fruit gardens, as that is indeed where the population of Elysium gets most of it's fresh fruit. For ten minutes, you're free to look at the more interesting topiaires and enjoy the scent of some of the most exotic flowers you've ever seen.

PAIRINGS: Minors list, Young Adults list, Adults list

tag list!

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

BEHIND THE GLASS

With your time in the gardens being brought to a swift end, 10 minutes being just enough time for you to see the sights, you're all blindfolded once more and moved into the transportation for the evening. There's gentle music, and Holst is sure to keep talking through the whole ride. Something or the other about how wonderful you all clean up, of course.

After some time, you're all maneuvered off and back onto solid ground. Pairs are quickly guided to one another and the process begins anew.
3, 2, 1, a new date begins!

The Aquarium is the same as the gardens, no one else milling about as you all enter and look around at the impressively big displays. Every fish looks stranger than the last, but beautiful all the same. You've all also been granted free access to the jellyfish and stingray feeding, so long as the fish aren't overfed of course.

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

NATURAL CONNECTIONS

Once all is said and done, you're all collected once more and brought back to your transportation for the evening. Holst is as optimistic as ever, shooting each and every one of you a bright grin. Never one to quite stop smiling, he talks to the camera for a bit during this trip to explain that the next locations are a test of sorts.

A test of your abilities to carry a conversation, of course!

You arrive in peaceful Adagio Grove, a much mellower location than the last two. Blindfolds, as always, block your vision until you're settled into pairs with a blanket lying on the grass in front of you. For some reason, you can't see any other pairs. You're unsure how that is, but it's your time to shine and enjoy nature with a lovely someone!

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

BY THE SEASHORE

With the blankets packed up and your blindfolds making one final return to you, you're off to the next location. This time, instead of Holst talking your ears off with little room to interject, there's simply some soothing music. You've all earned a moment to process and hopefully relax a little. A stressful evening is far from what the night is about, after all.

Once you're all guided out, the smell of the ocean hits you first. There's nothing set out for any of you, but the sunset is one of the most gorgeous you've ever seen. The pinks in the sky serve as the perfect backdrop for an evening walking the beach with a potential new friend, or perhaps even more than just a new friend.

The end of this date will also mark the end of your time with Holst, the end of Holst's Lonely Hearts Club. He wishes you all the happiest of lives, ones hopefully filled to the brim with all kinds of love. He assures you that he knows entirely just how much you all deserve that happiness as he waves goodbye and the cameras are finally shut off.

• Love
Reactions: Crystal and Andii

Jace

an absolute fiend
Plots & Lore Division
Pronouns
he/him
Species
vampire
Occupation
writer
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Organizer
link

EVENT COMPLETE!

thank you all so much for participating! that was the final date all wrapped up on my end, but please feel free to post in here once you've completed a thread to claim your medals! i'm excited to read them all and i hope you're havin' a good day <3

Current Season

Status Updates

Pleeeeeaasse let it get sunny and warm early this year!!!
HOW IS IT MARCH ALREADY?!?!?? :eek:

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itachi Uchiha
Top Bottom