By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open The Tunnel Network

Butch Deloria

Fallout
Race
Human
Occupation
Tunnel Snake For Life
Alignment
Chaotic Good
So Butch is new to Pandora and why he‘s luckily got a place amongst Daye Investigation I really wanna network this little guy out some more.

Important Info:

So Butch is the founder and leader of The Tunnel Snakes, his group of toughs he created with his friends back home. At this point he’s really the only Tunnel Snake in Pandora. Butch is a tough kid of 19 with dreams being the toughest gang around and also being one of the best barbers around. While full of bravado and always making himself out to be the Bad Boy he’s genuinely a pretty vulnerable and sweet guy deep down dealing with his own insecurities.

Friends:

So Butch could use some positive friends close to his age, both his friends back home were kinda yes men but also bad influences, indulging and encouraging Butch’s worse behaviors. So some friends who try to bring out more positive sides while putting up with his eccentricities would be great. Especially those who can help him when it comes to his insecurities that lead him to bully others to feel stronger.

Butch can come off as pretty hard to like but does crave companionship, despite hiw much he might try to say the opposite.

Lovers:

Butch might act like he’s an experienced ladies man but in reality if any girl were actually to respond to any of his cheesy pick up lines he wouldn’t know what to do. Butch of course wants a girlfriend he is just kinda a meathead and doesn’t know how to properly attract one. So if yer interested in this one prepare for some awkward moments as they go along.

Tunnel Snakes:

Of course Butch is gonna look into rebuilding the Tunnel Snakes. His gang of the toughest thugs around. What this gang will do...is mostly just so Mischief and looking rough and cool. Butch isn’t too bad a person, while the Tunnel Snakes might make themselves out to be tough ruthless thugs but Butch can’t actually bring himself to commit crimes that might hurt someone more than like some split lips and swollen eyes from a tussle. Unless it was against some people who really deserved it.

Skooter910

Player
Organizer
link
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!

-ahem- anyway, since Shoto and Butch are both working at DI, they're probably going to be interacting a lot, and Shoto's willing to put up with a lot of shenanigans. Anyone in Toby's good-graces is immediately in Shoto's, so Butch would be able to drag him into a lot of stuff without much complaint. He's very moral, so he probably wouldn't make a good Tunnel Snake, since causing mischief would inconvenience other people, and that's not nice.

Actually, that could make an amusing thread where Butch tries to get Shoto to do gang-y things and he's just like 'but that'd be mean.' IDK, I'm half asleep, but I want this friendship to happen.

• Love
Reactions: Butch Deloria

FullMoon

Shipper
Race
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Two potential people!

@Ayano Tateyama: There's some funny overlap between these two in the sense that Ayano also created her own "gang" so to say. It was just a game of make-believe when she was younger, but it ended up becoming a real thing (though she wasn't there when it happened for reasons) so she'd probably think the whole Tunnel Snakes things to be nostalgic in a way. She's also generally a soft, perky and kind girl who also has her moments where she puts her foot down and becomes surprisingly assertive, so she'd probably bounce off of him pretty well, as well as potentially be a good influence on him. Also please try hitting on her because it'd be hilarious.

@Kanji Tatsumi: Yay for teenagers that act tougher than they are. Though in fairness Kanji is actually a pretty tough guy, he just really likes cute things, sewing, cleaning, cooking, etc. Very domestic. He also doesn't like to associate himself with gangs and the like; and he has a short fuse, so there'd likely be some conflict between the two of them at first but overtime I think they could become good friends!

• Love

Butch Deloria

Fallout
Race
Human
Occupation
Tunnel Snake For Life
Alignment
Chaotic Good
@Shoto Todoroki

Of course we can start with them forming a bond a little. Butch could definitely be the brother type trying to push him into vandalism and stuff like that. Trying to get him to paint Tunnel Snakes Rule on a wall or shoplifting snacks and such.

@Ayano Tateyama

This could be a nice twist the Tunnel Snakes to have someone like Ayano around. The Snakes were bullies but Butch in the long run isn’t cut out for a life of crime, slight vigilante and beating up other gangs. Thats something he could definitely do.

@Kanji Tatsumi

I’m so up for this, Butch is kinda similar in a lot of ways, can be tough but also really enjoys being a barber and just calm stuff like it. Being a gang to him is kinda different than it usually is most of the time it’s just hanging out and having fun with the boys.

Skooter910

Player
Organizer
link
They can bond over Butch doing his hair because this boy just clips off whatever grows too long at random, so it's all uneven but he doesn't even care. Or just other shenanigans before Butch tries to be a bad influence and Shoto just doesn't get it.

• Love

Butch Deloria

Fallout
Race
Human
Occupation
Tunnel Snake For Life
Alignment
Chaotic Good
I love the idea of Butch just making him sit down so he can even out that mess of a hairdo and that being how they start bonding.

Reactions: Skooter910

Skooter910

Player
Organizer
link
Shoto can't meet anyone normally. Butch can just order him to sit still and let him cut it and Shoto would just shrug and let it happen. He's a nice boy like that.

FullMoon

Shipper
Race
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Ayano would probably be really curious about Butch wanting to be a barber and would probably encourage to pursue that once she learns about it! Maybe they could initially meet through a flirting attempt that either flies right over Ayano's head or that she finds funny, depending on just how blatant and cheesy it is haha

Kanji is technically part of a gang, going by Butch's definition of it, so that's interesting. Maybe they could meet through a bad situation? Kanji usually ends up facing off against criminals and such because he can't help but step in when he sees someone in trouble, so we could play off with that, maybe? He canonically beat an entire biker gang all on his own, so he can handle himself pretty damn well in a fight.

Butch Deloria

Fallout
Race
Human
Occupation
Tunnel Snake For Life
Alignment
Chaotic Good
@Ayano and Butch

I'd be down for them meeting with Butch trying to be smooth and working from there.

@Kanji and Butch

Yeah Butch has gotten himself into some bad spots because he tried to outtough genuinely bad dudes, so that could be a good set up for these two.

Current Season

Status Updates

What an astonishing world!
This was NOT what I was expecting when I opened my eyes this morning.
I'm such a great political figure. ;)
Writing an entire post on the phone in less than thirty minutes versus the two hours it takes on the computer.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Crane
Top Bottom