By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open The Witcher School

Geralt of Rivia

The Witcher
Species
Witcher
Occupation
Monster Hunter
link

Witcher's, monster hunters and mutants. Young men and women taken as children and turned into mutants trained in swordplay, simple magic signs, and potions. Witcher‘s are the best defense against Monsters for the isolated communities that dot the world. Witcher‘s are more than warriors they’re scholars in their field, studying beasts and cataloguing them in order to aid in future hunts. Biology of monsters is something they learn in the field, if a monster ever deviates from known tactics or shows new abilities, this is something they make sure other witchers are aware of.

Now what does this mean for Pandora? Geralt has come across Diagrams for witcher gears from the Various Witcher Schools, The Cat, The Bear, The Griffin, The Manticore, and of course The Wolf. Using these he plans to rebuild the Witcher’s in Pandora in order to further help with Pandora’s dangerous monsters that are mixed into the Wildlife, And he will be looking for recruits.

Originally the Witchers only took children, but for ethical reasons Geralt will only be taking in those old enough to to choose to become a witcher of their own free will. No suprise children this time. The process of becoming a witcher isn’t pretty, it involves mutations via a mixture of potions known as The Trial of Grasses. For years Geralt didn’t have a way to recreate the Trial, as the mages working with the Wolf School had been killed centuries ago, but in Pandora he has found and memorized this knowledge before destroying it and has made one Witcher apprentice, the first to survive The trials in a century. With Trials can be deadly, and will probably be something that your character won’t fondly look back on.

Now if your character already has mutations natural or induced from their own world the trials can be forgone unless they choose to, signs will be learned at places of power to imbue the symbols and meaning into you and there’s of course, Swords training, bombs, and potions to learn. Although Potions can be dangerously toxic for non mutated witchers

Thanks to a partnership with Schola the Witchers will have a place to stay within the Academy walls and supplies to make gear such as swords.

Now of course Witcher’s have rules. The key one being you’re monster hunters, not assassins, any witcher caught taking coin to kill humans will be expelled, losing their medallion, this doesn’t mean don’t kill humans or near humans at all, if bandits are a threat to a town and there’s no option outside of you helping, of course intervene, this is more to stop Witcher’s from being assassins.

Second rule is more complicated, yes Witcher’s hunt monsters but not all monsters need hunting, if a creature is sentient and isn’t harming anyone or is retaliating against mistreatment theres a grey area, Witcher’s bridge two worlds and at times protect both sides.

Dragons are off limits, most extremely rare beasts are, Witchers don’t kill sentient beings and for more pragmatic reasons Dragons are at the top of this lost, Witcher’s hunt for coin, its up to the witcher to charge of course but its still a profession, Dragons are dangerous, Witcher’s are likely to die fighting them, its not worth it to attack a dragon even if they’re evil. That being said Witcher’s are taught how to slay dragons as that was their original purpose when Dragons were at one point a true threat to humanity.

This all together is a quick interest check mixed with an explanation of the Witcher’s and their rules and habits.

• Love
Reactions: Birb and Rune

Rune

The Cheery Reaper
Community Relations Division
Species
Undead
Occupation
Collecting souls
Alignment
Neutral Good
Organizer
link
It is too early in the morning just yet for me to be awake, but I love this a lot. I have no solid ideas to throw at this, but may try to find a way to get Tosh involved if she would be acceptable, (totally okay crushing her heart (emotionally, not literally) if she doesn't), because she's fascinated by magic things and beasts, and would probably get involved before she realized "oh shit what did I get into?" but then push through anyway. Hi, hello, I am tired and love this idea whether I'm directly involved or not!

• Love
Reactions: Geralt of Rivia

Birb

is the werb
Occupation
Murder!birb
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
Organizer
link
Monster hunting huh?

Bring back the Witchersssss! I'm in! I can really only offer Soren. But that would be amazing. The Witchers need a himbo to round them out. He's definitely not a fan of assassins, so no worries there! Soren doesn't really share your mentality that all creatures are off limits, but he can roll with the punches. Following rules is much easier than making up your own!

• Love

Geralt of Rivia

The Witcher
Species
Witcher
Occupation
Monster Hunter
link
@Rune

Geralt will take in anyone willing to put in the time for the training and will try to explain the exact dangers to everyone but yeah it can be a pretty jarring process to first be introduced to.

@Birb

Geralt is definitely going to explain why its important for Witchers to keep tabs on both sides of the Path, sometimes monster attacks are retaliation, sometimes monsters are harmless, it all depends on what they are and how they interact with things. Sometimes someone is cursed and that curse can be lifted, and so on, Geralt views Witchers as protecting both worlds. Like knights

Reactions: Birb

Toshiko Sato

Torchwood
Species
Human
Occupation
Public Affairs Assistant
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
#ForeverAlone
link
Organizer
link
Character Development
link
Tosh is a very dedicated kind of person and has no problem putting forth effort. Especially if it gives her the opportunity to help people, and to study new creatures and things she's never encountered. She may become the ultimate Witcher scholar, (at least in Pandora), who knows xD I think she'd be super interested when she heard about it, and she already snuck into visited Schola out of curiosity, so if you'd like to have her, I'd be super down to get her started in this!

• Love

Geralt of Rivia

The Witcher
Species
Witcher
Occupation
Monster Hunter
link
@Toshiko Sato

Witcher Scholars are indeed a thing, mostly in the Griffin School so that could totally work out. Witchers study anatomy, mostly record it for later use by other Witchers and also study curses, hexes, types of hauntings, ect.

Toshiko Sato

Torchwood
Species
Human
Occupation
Public Affairs Assistant
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
#ForeverAlone
link
Organizer
link
Character Development
link
Ooo, she would be all over that and really good at it! I need to look more into Witchers because I don't know much, but I'd be happy to do this whenever you want. Tosh would be a fascinated and eager student.

• Love

Geralt of Rivia

The Witcher
Species
Witcher
Occupation
Monster Hunter
link
@Toshiko Sato

We can set up a meeting either at Schola or somewhere outside of it where Geralt looks into if she's willing to join the school.

@Birb
I'm also up for Soren to meet Geralt and the witchers and see where he'd fit into the school

Geralt of Rivia

The Witcher
Species
Witcher
Occupation
Monster Hunter
link
ALSO

I'd think I'd add the Witcher's are gonna need a Alchemist/Mage to help with things such as the Trial of Grasses, helping make them safer so the process is safer and increasing the success rate. Geralt was able to roughly do the formula for when he made Anna into a Witcher but by and large the Trial is forgotten to the Witchers and will need someone to help make it safe enough to use en masse again.

Reactions: Claudia

Claudia

The Dragon Prince
Species
Human Mage
Occupation
Enchanter/Librarian
Relationship Status
Single Pringle
link
Claudia is in as a mage to help make the trials easier. Once she realizes Soren is interested she’ll be making sure he doesn’t suffer through that Trial. Or die. Definitely not that.

Toshiko Sato

Torchwood
Species
Human
Occupation
Public Affairs Assistant
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
#ForeverAlone
link
Organizer
link
Character Development
link
That sounds great to me! She's wide open after June 18th, so any time after that would work! And I'd be happy to have her come to Schola to meet with him if you'd like!

• Love

Current Season

Status Updates

Justin McCay VERSUS Luke Skywalker:
Pinder, schminder. People should just stick with archery contests, and base all future dates on the results.
All of ya deserve love. Don't forget that. Even the skeleton fella who yells at cats and then laughs to himself
WHAT!? YOU NAMED THE AMPHITHEATER AFTER ATHENA!? But she's not even an artist! She's a boring stick in the mud! What do you do there? Watch old women weave all day? This is egregious! Egregious I tell you!
Hello mortals! It was a beautiful day today wasn't it? I know. I know. No need to thank me. But you're welcome anyways. ;)

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neptune
Top Bottom