By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private the world could be ours

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
link
Organizer
link

February 14th • @Beth Greene

You know that spot in Cascade Bay overlooking the water? Near that cute traditional Japanese tailor shop?

Meet me there. 5pm.

If you don't show up, I'll probably cry.

He'd sent it to her earlier that day and was hopeful she'd come. Maybe even confident. He'd swung his way over there a short while before the time he'd told her, leaning himself against the stone wall that stood tall enough to keep the small of folks from toppling right off of the edge and into the ocean far below. Peter, though, because this was just who he was as a person, couldn't seem to stop himself from climbing onto of the wall and perching himself precariously there, feet tangling over the edge. It was a nice view. It was a really nice view and he just hoped Beth showed up before the sky started changing colors on him. That was kind of the big part. Or it was supposedly the big part, but Peter would have been lying if he tried to say he didn't have anything else planned at all.

Peter was nervous. He was nervous because he really, really liked Beth. He liked her and he wanted this to be special. He couldn't really remember ever having a Valentine's Day that wasn't lonely as all hell. It wasn't that he had ever detested the holiday, but it was easy to feel like maybe you weren't really good enough when everyone around you was going out with their significant others, exchanging chocolates, sending giant stuffed bears to their crushes.

Crap. He should have gotten a giant stuffed bear.

The longer he sat there by himself in his jeans, his t-shirt, and the jacket he huddled closer around him, the more nervous he got that he was doing this all wrong. Maybe he should've met her at her house, but this was the halfway point. Maybe that shouldn't have mattered. Maybe she wasn't even gonna show up. Maybe everything about what they were was just one giant misunderstanding and missed signal on his part. How stupid could he be?

NOTES: SURPRIIIIISE but also feel free to ignore this if you would rather not! i dropped the ball on christmas shenanigans because i suck, but still wanted to do SOMETHING special for these two!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Beth Greene

Beth Greene

The Walking Dead
Race
Human
Occupation
Survivor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
In a Relationship
Organizer
link
feb 14
You are such a dork, Peter Parker.

But I kinda like you.

Sounds great! I'll meet you there :) xxx

Beth beamed at her phone, reading Peter's text over and over again. She'd tried on at least twenty different outfits since getting that text, and hated every single one of them. She'd finally decided on a nice dress, sparkly, dangle earrings and high heels (for a change). She'd dressed up for him and curled her hair all fancy, but was now worried it was too much. Peter probably wasn't dressed up so she'd look out of place. Well, she'd already done her make up now so there was no turning back.

Beth kissed Bailey goodbye and wrapped her coat more tightly around herself as she stepped outside. There was a cool breeze but luckily the sky was clear and the view of the ocean would be beautiful, just like their first date. Beth thought back to that first day, how she'd never imagined how quickly they'd gelled as people, and how fast she'd fallen for him. She hadn't even really been aware of it until one day, it had hit her like a truck. Seeing his face had sealed the deal.

Peter Parker was the real thing. He was just great.

Beth glanced at her watch and picked up the pace. She was late, shit. She'd spent so long getting ready she'd completely lost track of time. What if he'd given up and gone home? Beth tried her best to jog and was now regretting these high heels. She wasn't used to wearing them and kept forgetting she wasn't wearing her usual cowgirl boots.

Was this the place...? Yes, Beth remembered now! She let out a sigh of relief as she saw Peter up in the distance. As usual, he was sat with his legs hanging over the edge like the daredevil he was. Being Spider-Man meant there was no time to be scared of heights, though the drop was enough to make Beth feel queasy. She slowed down and tiptoed up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist and kissing him on the cheek.

"Aha! Gotcha!" She laughed, pulling back so he could see who it was. "Scared ya, didn't I?"

• Love
Reactions: Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
link
Organizer
link
The more he thought about it, the worse he felt, which was stupid. This was literally the worst day to start thinking things like this, and yet there he was. If she didn't show up, he didn't know what he would do. Sit there and sulk maybe. But it was extra stupid to think that way. She'd seemed really excited when she'd texted him back, and Beth wasn't the type to lie or to stand people up. She was ... well, she was just kind of the best in literally every way under the sun. Maybe he was slightly biased, but when he thought about her, he just felt--

As though on cue, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and he jumped a little bit, but the initial surprised dissolved and he grinned as he felt that familiar pair of lips pressing lightly against his cheek. His spidey sense hadn't alerted him to anything, so it hadn't been a danger. Just Beth. Because she said she'd show up, and who was he even to doubt her? How could he be so stupid? His level of nerves was probably a little insulting and unfair to her, but he didn't have the greatest track record in the universe with crushes either. And yet, this was probably long past the crush stage. They were dating. They were doing things for Valentine's Day. This was legit, this was real, this was happening.

When she pulled back, Peter hopped up onto the ledge, whirling around and stepping off of it to close some of the distance between them. He was beaming. Really. He looked happy and she looked-- "Beth, you look amazing." He was paused. "I mean-- I mean, you always look amazing! But you look, like ... amazing. Thanks for coming," he added, taking her hand and stepping back to reclaim his seat on the ledge, tugging her along with him, though he was at least smart enough to cut the daredevil act and actually keep his feet on the side with solid ground this time.

"Happy Valentine's Day." The sun was going down. The colors in the sky would be changing colors soon, which admittedly sort of gave his intentions here away. But Peter still had some other tricks up his sleeve, too.

NOTES: bless you and your patience ;; i love them so much ...

• Love

Beth Greene

The Walking Dead
Race
Human
Occupation
Survivor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
In a Relationship
Organizer
link

Peter's smile made her heart skip a beat. It was silly that something so simple could make her feel weak at the knees, but here she was, feeling all jittery inside. Beth was beaming back, feeling like her cheeks were flushed -- was she red? She felt red. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and looked down at herself as he complimented her.

"I do?" She asked, relieved to know he didn't find it too much. "Thanks, Pete." She grinned up at him. He was stumbling over his words and it just made him cuter. She felt his hand fall into her own and followed his lead, letting out a gasp as he moved to the side. She hadn't noticed the view before -- far too preoccupied with the boy beside her to notice anything else -- but, wow. Beth's eyes was sparkling as she took in the view of Cascade Bay, hopping up onto the ledge beside Peter.

"Oh, Peter," was all she could say. The sights had taken her breath away. The sun was disappearing below the horizon and Beth felt memorised by the twinkling of the sea, and the birds that flew overhead. In that moment, she felt like they were the only two people in the world. And that was okay. The sky was a deep, beautiful orange and the breeze -- while chilly, was oddly refreshing. That fresh sea air.

"It's beautiful." She looked at him and beamed. "You're amazing. This is... You didn't have to do this for me," Beth chuckled and edged a little closer to him. "Definite brownie points, Peter Parker."

Last edited:
  • Love

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
link
Organizer
link
She was red. Super red. It was cute, and if it were possible, then Peter's beaming smile managed to get even just a little bit wider. She really came, and he was-- well, he was excited. He was beyond excited. It wasn't like he'd expected that she would lie to him in her text message, but the whole dating thing gave him the jitters in the sense that he genuinely didn't have a lot of experience with this kind of thing. Was he doing it right?

Well, she'd shown up. Step one was done, at least.

As he guided her to sit with him on the ledge, his smile grew a bit more crooked. She looked out over the water and into the sunset, watching it disappear below the horizon, and he probably should have been doing the same, but he couldn't seem to. Peter couldn't tear his gaze away from her, too caught up in how pretty she was, how nice her smile was, how much she was melting at the sight of it all. Maybe he'd gotten it right, he thought, and as she edged closer to him, he knew that he had. He'd had other things in mind, too. Maybe whisk her away over the water itself and show her what it all looked like from above, but as the distance closed between them and he slid a hand around her waste to help that along a bit, he found he didn't really want to move.

Peace. That was this felt like. It felt like peace and as he finally tore his gaze away from her and watched the way the colors changed in the sky, Peter decided that there wasn't really anybody else he wanted to experience that feeling with. "I kind of disagree. I had to do it," he told her, turning his head slightly, but his eyes were still fixed on the sight they were watching together. "I haven't really felt like this about somebody in ..." Peter hesitated. Trailed off, and then laughed a little bit. "Actually, I don't really think I ever have. You're the best thing to happen to me in Pandora, you know that?"

God, what was he saying?

"Sorry. Corny ..."

NOTES:

• Love

Beth Greene

The Walking Dead
Race
Human
Occupation
Survivor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
In a Relationship
Organizer
link

Beth smiled into the hug as Peter's hand slid around her waist. It made a tingle go down her spine. Being up close, Beth could see every freckle on his nose, every colour in his eyes. He was even more handsome like this. From far away it was impossible to see the little things that made his face unique; the way his smile was gentle and loving, the way his hair curled slightly at the ends.

It was way too early to say those words, but that didn't mean Beth didn't feel them. She could basically hear Maggie's voice ringing in her ears, telling her to slow down. Don't get so caught up. But hadn't she been the same with Glenn? Daddy had always said he'd known straight away that Mom was the one. And she knew Daddy would've liked Peter. He was sweet and kind, but funny and playful, and so smart. He was everything.

Sure, they were young. But why did that mean it couldn't be real?

But then, maybe Maggie would be right. Maybe he didn't feel as deeply as she did. Beth felt scared of her own feelings and began to wonder if she was falling for him too fast. But then Peter spoke, his voice deeper than usual somehow, and Beth knew he was being serious. "Me too," she whispered back. "It's not corny at all." Beth laughed too, reaching up to touch his cheek. She gently turned his face toward her, wanting to look into his eyes. "Peter, I..."

Words failed her. Or maybe she was just a chicken. Beth was normally so good at saying how she felt. But with Peter? He made her mind race. Instead she caressed his cheek and gently pulled his face to her own, closing the gap between them. Beth kissed him deeply, wanting to put everything she felt into that kiss. "Thank you," she mumbled, smiling against his lips.

((OOC: My heart can't handle these two <333))

Last edited:
  • Love

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
link
Organizer
link
As usual, he'd gone and talked too much. They were young and however he was feeling, maybe this was ... a lot. Maybe this was too much, maybe he was pushing his luck. But, god, he liked her. He more than liked her, although those other words scared him a little bit because how did you know when it felt right? How did you know it wasn't too soon to say them? How did you know you weren't gonna kept slapped in the face for suggesting that kind of a connection so early on? And it was early on for them, wasn't it?

He didn't know. God, he didn't. Sometimes he thought about it, and he just wished Tony could help talk him through it, or-- or he just wished Bigby were here. He just wished his dad were still here to talk him through it.

But then Peter looked at her, and those thoughts went away because none of it mattered while they were sat there together. She was smiling, she laughing, she was touching his cheek. She wanted to say something to him and Peter waited with baited breath, but words didn't come. Still, the kiss that did was just as nice and he found himself leaning into it, his hands slipping to her waist. In that moment, the world around him was forgotten, sunset included, pouring his focus into her.

Pulling away felt hard, like he didn't really want to, but he didn't want the sun to go away completely before he brought up the rest of what he had in mind. So he did pull back, but only a little bit. Just enough so that he could look at her, his chest rising and falling lightly as he smiled, hands lingering at her waist. "Are you afraid of heights?"

Please say no. Please say no.

NOTES: they're just so sweet . . .

• Love

Beth Greene

The Walking Dead
Race
Human
Occupation
Survivor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
In a Relationship
Organizer
link

Damn it, she should have said it.

Beth could see it in his face. Peter had known something was coming, that she'd been trying to tell him something, but instead she'd lost her nerve and taken the safe option. He'd waited expectantly, but when none came, he'd enough grace not ask her about it.

Beth felt Peter lean into the kiss as his hands found her waist. Her own hand had landed gently on his chest and she shifted slightly so she could kiss him properly. She didn't want to pull away from him. For those precious seconds -- or minutes, Beth wasn't quite sure -- everything was perfect. The world felt harmonious. Every time they kissed, her mind got kinda quiet. Normally it was buzzing; full of doubts and fears, but then she'd kiss him and everything would melted away.

Beth's heavy-lidded eyes looked at Peter. She had to stop herself from looking disappointed, not wanting to breaking contact just yet. But there was a certain twinkle in his eye. Peter seemed to have something on his mind, and when the question of heights came up, Beth had a little idea where this was going. She grinned and kissed him again, lightly this time, pecking his lips between each word. "Umm... Maybe." Then she giggled, holding on lightly to his shirt. "I mean, it depends how high." Beth gave him a curious look. "Why, whatcha thinkin'?"

((OOC: SO cute. ALL DEM FEELS <333))

• Love

Peter Parker

Marvel Universe
link
Organizer
link
Maybe?

Oh god. Was his entire plan about to complete explode in his face? Maybe this wasn't terrible. She liked it on this little ledge. They'd literally just been kissing. What could have been better than that? What could possibly have been more romantic than that? And yet Peter had had some sort of grand plan and he had pictured the best case scenario perfectly in his head. Each and every little peck she gave him was telling him to stay put, not to ruin things, not to mess it all up by trying to show off or something stupid like that. It wasn't showing off! At least, that was what he told himself over and over again. She liked Spidey, didn't she? She liked what he did. So maybe--

"Do you trust me?"

Who was he, Aladdin?

Apparently, because a second later, he was getting to his feet, standing precariously atop that ledge and holding his hand out to her. Like some goddamn Disney prince.

No going back now.

NOTES: i feel like this thread consists of tug-o-war between nervous and being head over heels, for the both of them alsjfhalshfjajslf

• Love

Beth Greene

The Walking Dead
Race
Human
Occupation
Survivor
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
In a Relationship
Organizer
link

Beth grinned as Peter stood to his feet and held out his hand. "How very Disney prince of you, Peter Parker." She had no idea why she kept saying his full name. It just rolled off the tongue. Beth liked saying his name. She'd like to keep saying it for as long as she could, for as long as Pandora would allow her. Beth never wanted to stop saying his name.

She wasn't sure if he'd understand the reference (if he did, Peter would get serious boyfriend points -- a guy who liked Disney? Always a plus!), and she almost suggested they go as Aladdin and Jasmine this Halloween when she stopped herself. He was being romantic and the entire thing was romantic, so why ruin it with a joke? She didn't want to knock his confidence by teasing him, and Beth loved how sweet and caring he was, especially right now. He was taking care of her while also giving her the adventure of a lifetime. Isn't that all she'd ever wanted? Isn't that every girl's dream?

Beth gazed at him with wonder, like he really was about to take her on some magic carpet ride. Well, it wasn't too far from the truth, was it? She took a hold of his hand and stood to her feet as well. She made the mistake of looking down and let out a gasp, instinctively moving closer to Peter. The ledge had been higher up than she'd thought. Beth had never been scared of heights, but stood on the very edge like this made her feeling wobbly. Luckily, she had the best boyfriend in the world to keep her safe.

Beth trusted him completely. Peter would never let anything happen to her. Peter would never hurt her. She knew Daryl had been worried but she'd assured him time and time again that things would be okay. If anything, she was safer with Peter than without him.

Beth looked up to see Peter's face very close to her own. She resisted the urge to kiss him again. He was probably getting fed up of her face in his all the time, but she couldn't help it. Every time Peter was close, her heart would do a thousand somersaults.

"Where are we goin'?" She asked, voice suddenly hushed, excited.

((OOC: IT'S SO TRUE. They are both so uncertain and caught up in this new relationship, I can't get enough! <333))

• Love

Current Season

Status Updates

Jace wrote on Dantalion's profile.
i'm love u
Update: I love your posts even if I "only" like them. I just hate those creepy yellow reaction emoji faces, bear with me
Ruby Rose wrote on Weiss Schnee's profile.
Weiss! i've missed you <3
So I'd like to turn everyone's attention towards Portals. They should be banned.
Poopy-di scoop
Scoop-diddy-whoop
Whoop-di-scoop-di-poop
Poop-di-scoopty
Scoopty-whoop

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassandra
Top Bottom