By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

News Article Theft At The Figure Eights

Lenalee Lee

D.Gray-man
The Saint-Girl, Fallen Into Darkness
Race
Human
Alignment
True Neutral
link
Article:

11th of February

A break-in occured at the Pandora Museum for Notable Figures (colloquially known as the Figure Eights) a week ago. The museum, though not as popular as it once was, is known for its collection of wax figures of notable people throughout Pandora's history, and a small collection of important memorabilia. The museum plays host to figures of people such as the long-deposed Queen Ravenna, three different iterations of Tony Stark, and the once Governor of Cascade Bay, Daenerys Targaryen.

The Figure Eights has done inventory, and determined that there are, as of now, five figures missing. The figure of James Ironwood, the current head of the Pandopolis Defence Force, as well as that of the millionaire Bruce Wayne, the vigilante Batman, the founder of several nature reserves Sephiroth, and the now mostly-unknown Starknet celebrity, Toby D, are all assumed to have been stolen. Due to the strength required to move these, it is assumed that more than one person was involved in the theft, though it is currently unknown what the culprit, or culprits, wish to do with the wax figures.

If anyone has any clues to the whereabouts of the culprits of this theft, or the current locations of the wax figures, the museum requests that they step forward.

Relevant Threads
N/A

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!
Scott McCall wrote on Carrie White's profile.
A little late but still, happy valentine's day, Carrie <3
KFC is now open at Radical Pointe, Ark City. Come one come all and enjoy some great food.
Jason Todd wrote on Tanaquil's profile.
Happy Valentines day, lets make more than today special as every day should be special with you.
I tried one of those valentines day chocolates and it just made me sick. Whats the big deal?

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

• Hannah
    luminous beings are we
  • milk
    hatching my skeleton
  • Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member