By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private There is a Kingdom Built on Clouds of Morning

A
A

Anna'

Dec 5th|Magicant theme

[Open to anyone for seasonal shenanigans, regardless of whether or not Anna's met them. If you want to join, just pm me, and I'll send you some more information on the Magicant.]
______

That night, Anna drifted to sleep with thoughts of home on her mind, of tall, tall mountains and the scent of the pine trees. Dancing white glittered a sweet-pink as it twirled and whirled together into a pillar that had always reminded her of a swirl of bubble-gum ice cream. Anna put her hand to the pillar, and a foreign thought entered her mind, posing a familiar riddle.

Who has lost his tail?

Instantly, the answer came to her as easy and as reflexive as a breath.

.. The forgotten one
. . .of the ship
. . . . that sails the cosmos.

Then light engulfed her and drew her with the warmth and comfort of a mother's embrace into a world of beauty and plenty, of love and splendor.

Woah! Magicant!

Anna stood near the towering obelisk, eyes drinking in the fine, sweet taste of Queen Mary's kingdom. Wisps of pink clouds followed her feet with each step. The wide-eyed child marveled at the aurora-borealis as it illuminated the lavender skies.

"I'm back," she murmured distantly, with disbelief. Then, realization struck her like a warm wind, and she took a deep, relieved breath. The way home was through the Crystal Caverns, but first things first. She had to make sure her friends were still around. "I'm back!" Heart-racing in its happiness, the child started to run towards the castle.

Ninten! Lloyd! I'm back! I'm home! Can you hear me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sonic the Hedgehog
Race
Hedgehog
Occupation
Saving the world
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Everything was so… soothing. Sonic hadn’t felt this relaxed in a long time. He stretched out his limbs against the pillowy, fluffy pink clouds. They were so soft and felt like they supported every body part so perfectly that he didn’t feel any discomfort at all. He curled up in a ball again, eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of slumber one last time before it was time to get up.

A few minutes later, after he slowly drifted into wakefulness, Sonic sat up, yawning. He blinked and looked around at the beautiful scenery. A purple sky danced above him, and in the distance, a castle. Slowly the hedgehog stood up, getting his feet used to the softness of the pink clouds. They sank a little bit with each footstep.

There was no people here, he was alone. Even though he was no longer sleeping, Sonic still felt calm and at peace. He took a deep breath, looking around. ”I wonder how I got here?” he wondered out loud, but there was no urgency in his voice, only curiosity.

Since it was the only major landmark, Sonic decided to walk towards the castle. He didn’t run, there was no need for speed. He simply walked and sightsaw all the interesting landforms.

That is until Sonic finally spotted somebody else: A girl ran towards the castle, yelling about something that Sonic couldn’t hear. ”Hey!” he shouted at her, picking up the pace so he was in a good-paced jog. The hedgehog quickly caught up to the girl, waving at her. ”I’m so glad I found somebody else. You’re the only person I’ve seen here. Everything else is so… empty.” He felt strangely familiar with this girl, even though he knew he’d never seen her in his life. Curiously, Sonic asked, ”Who are you?”

Reactions: Anna'
A
A

Anna'

Anna's legs carried her across the bridge and into the tiny village, mind and heart racing so fast at the thought of seeing her friends again that she little noticed how barren the area was. It was quiet, but all she could see was her reunion with Ninten and Lloyd. Queen Mary would be a welcome, warming sight. How had they fared in these last, few months? She had no doubt that her friends had managed to rebuke that alien invasion and rescue her mother.

Oh. . .

Her mother! Her father! Her eyes teared-up at the reality that she'd be seeing them again soon. Things were okay!

Blinking away her tears, the child darted down the village road. . . and slowed when a voice called-out to her. Her head on a swivel, Anna didn't need to look far for the blue figure that was soon running with her. She slowed again until she was still, eyes taking him in with curiosity, but she smiled at him nonetheless, overjoyed by not only be so close to home but also by being greeted by one of the Magicant's residents.

She didn't recognize him, but he certainly seemed to fit right in with the other beings that called this place home. Breathing heavy, spoke. "I'm. . .I'm Anna. I'm a friend of Ninten and Lloyd." She wondered if he perhaps remembered her at all, given how often they visited the kingdom. "But. . .what do you mean I'm the only person you've seen here? . . .Did something happen while I was away? Did the Queen get her memories back?"

Race
Hedgehog
Occupation
Saving the world
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Sonic cocked his head at Anna. Ninten and Lloyd? He never heard of those names in his life. ”I’m Sonic the Hedgehog,” he introduced himself with a friendly smile. ”But I’ve never heard of either of those guys.”

Anna had a look in her eye that was full of energy and excitement. Sonic wasn’t sure what she was so happy about, but she definitely seemed more familiar with this strange land than he was. Anna asked something about a queen which just make Sonic more unsure.

”Well… I don’t know who this ‘Queen’ that you’re talking about is,” he admitted. Sonic gestured to the lands around them. ”Look at this place though. Not a soul in sight, except for us. Don’t you think that’s kind of weird?” He noticed that Anna mentioned something about while I was away.

”What do you mean while you were away?” he asked. ”You’ve been here before? Because I haven’t.”

Reactions: Anna'
A
A

Anna'

Puzzled, Anna's eyes widened, brow caving in concern. She tilted her head and then ,as the hedgehog gestured, looked about the village. He was right, now that she took time to take it all in. The village was void of the quirky, charming residents that had given it so much life, so much personality. They made this place the Magicant in so many ways, and now they were gone, just. . .vanished.

"I. . .I don't understand. . ."

A terrible feeling tightened in her stomach as she balled her hand at her chest, a betraying thought crossing her mind that the alien invasion had succeeded even here in this wonderful place. She, however, refused to accept this probability. If there was any lesson she had learned from the ever-persistent, optimistic Ninten, it was that things weren't always as impossible as they seemed. Sometimes, you had to dig a little deeper for that nugget of gold, and that was exactly what the child intended to do this time.

"My friends and I. . .Ninten and Lloyd. . .we used to come here all the time. The Queen sent us on a mission to find her song. . ." Blue eyes questioned Sonic's presence. He was as foreign to the Magicant as she was. Did he come by way of the Spiral? "If you're not from here then. . . how did you get here? That riddle was in Ninten's great-grandpa's journal. No one else should know the answer. . ."

Race
Hedgehog
Occupation
Saving the world
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Anna looked around after Sonic pointed out the emptiness of it all, and suddenly her face twisted into something scared and sad. Sonic almost felt bad for bringing it up, she looked so disturbed. He gave her a sad look and gently touched her forearm. ”Hey, it’s okay. We’ll figure this out.”

He listened as she began to tell him about her past. She mentioned that ‘Queen’ again that Sonic had no idea who she was. He was about to say that when Anna shot Sonic a confused look. He gave her one right back. What riddle was she talking about?

”I don’t know how I got here,” Sonic answered. ”All I know is that I woke up sleeping in these fluffy clouds. I…” His brows came together as he thought really hard, trying to remember himself doing anything before he arrived here. Then Sonic’s ears shot up straight in realization. ”I fell asleep last night, that’s the last thing I remember! Wait, that means…”

He gave Anna a funny look. ”That means this is a dream. It has to be.” He looked around at the dreamland. ”This is the strangest dream I’ve ever had though. It feels so real.”

Current Season

Status Updates

What an astonishing world!
This was NOT what I was expecting when I opened my eyes this morning.
I'm such a great political figure. ;)

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Crane
Top Bottom