By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private This is no cantina

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Mara Jade

Star Wars
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'7"
Occupation
Smuggler/someday jedi
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
@Carter J. Burke
December 28th, Y110

While Mara hadn't been staying in Elysium long, she was quick to learn that Divebar 69 was not exactly one of those places you really wanted to be. The place may have been clean, but that only lasted for so long before a fight had ruined it or someone had drank more than they should have. She had learned long ago to ignore such a thing, to simply come into a place as undesirable as that and do her business and go. This day had been no different, with a plan already on the verge of becoming a deal, the less than wonderful conditions would have to be ignored in favor of a job. In some way, the surroundings and circumstances had been no different than those she were used to before as the Emperor's Hand and even in those early workings as a smuggler.

Her lightsaber was left clipped at her hip but hidden within the white colored top she wore. A black cloak was draped over her shoulders to further hide the instrument and that of her blaster at her hip, something which she had been all the more hopeful to get by with the aid of her training of the Force. When she reached the barkeep, Mara had been unsure of what to even order. The bar had been known to make their own brews, something she found to be both a little interesting but also slightly frightening. Although, a glance around had her deciding on one possible choice, if all else fails.. she could just pick a drink? If the person hadn't drinking it hadn't fallen over dead yet, there was a good chance that she wouldn't do the same.

" Can I have that green drink there? " She said to the barkeep, finding herself having to shout over some overly louder patrons nearby. The drink had been a green that almost looked as though it were glowing with it so bright. So maybe her 'plan' hadn't had a suitor just yet. Although, she had been told that more often than not a good spot to find a potential client was at that very bar. Mara may have still been fairly new to the area, but with a few tasks at least under her belt she was more than happy to offer her services to those in need, and those who were willing to pay.

Her drink arrived to her and she had looked to the man alongside her waiting to see if he was going to actually say anything about it, the person she had spied drinking the same beverage had been small in nature, leaving Mara to assume that the drink itself was unlikely anything too strong like her more familiar whiskey or bourbon. If anything, she hoped that maybe it no different than an ale. Really, she was being foolish. Mara cursed herself before she had gone for it and taken the first sip that was more than just a tiny taste. She waited for a moment, the rush of alcohol had been strong but it wasn't really awful? In fact, she could get used to it.

OOC: I hope the date and this work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Carter J. Burke

Carter J. Burke

Alien
The Company Man
Species
Human
Height
5'10″
Occupation
Trader / Salesman
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

For a man who came from a world where interstellar travel was pretty much the norm, Carter Burke scarcely did visit the moon’s city of Elysium. It wasn’t as if he was without any decent excuses for it, though. The moon of LV-426 back in his universe, specifically, had harbored plenty of nasty surprises in the form of vicious alien life forms and that was the sort of thing that would leave most people with a very bad impression. Coupling that with how wrong his mission had gone there and how it had almost ended fatally, one might have found it surprising that he’d ever dared to set foot on a space rock again, even if that rock in particular was even the slightest bit more civil.

Of course, Burke hadn’t chosen to pay a visit to the Cosmic Wilderness on his own accord. Rather, his superiors at Weyland Technologies had sent him to collect a very rare specimen which could only ever be located in Pandora’s iteration of space. The creature was meant to be acquired and delivered alive so that the scientists at WeyTech’s labs could make use of its genetic makeup. Whether that was done by ethical means or not was uncertain, but understanding WeyTech’s methods of research all too well, Burke figured this was almost certainly mean more than a quick and harmless probing. And additionally, with how bad of a position he was in with his job, it wasn’t exactly the sort of thing he could speak up against or question.

After some trouble the creature had been gathered and stuffed into a small aluminum case with a pair of breathing holes. The job was done and Burke was free to head back to WeyTech’s headquarters, but he didn’t quite feel up to facing the higher-ups just yet. Perhaps without realizing, he was feeling a tad conflicted about handing the strange animal over. If he’d been asked about a year ago he’d have done it in a heartbeat, but Burke had changed. His heart had softened just a bit and his girlfriend, he supposed, was the one who got the credit for that.

With the squeaking, vibrating case in hand, Burke gave a sigh and headed for the first bar he could find. Maybe mulling over his thoughts over a nice, stiff drink would help or maybe it wouldn’t, but there was no harm in trying. At least, that was what he’d thought until actually stepping into the building. Divebar 69. He knew it had looked familiar, with its tough crowd and the floor stained with blood and other bodily fluids. It was where he’d met up with that strangely agile old man, only to go on a madcap adventure for some expensive treasure. What had his name been? Starkiller? Burke shook the thought off, deciding to take on one worry at a time. He doubted he’d run into the man again.

Burke took the seat at the bar counter right next to the red haired woman and set the case containing the animal on the barstool next to his own. The case continued to vibrate, and the creature inside let out another squeal. “Hey, hey, settle down,” Burke instructed it before turning to the bartender and ordering a drink for himself. “Same as she’s having.” He tilted his head in the direction of the redhead and waited for his beverage to arrive. When it slid over to him, he snatched the glass off the counter and took a small sip. “Woah, that is strong stuff,” he remarked, making a bit of a face. His attention turned to the woman afterwards, brows raising in slight disbelief as she drank from her own glass. She didn’t look like a heavyweight, but he supposed he’d find out if he was wrong this time in judging a book by its cover.

Last edited:
  • Excited
Reactions: Mara Jade

Mara Jade

Star Wars
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'7"
Occupation
Smuggler/someday jedi
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
A heavyweight was a bit much but by the same right, Mara Jade liked to consider herself as no lightweight either. The drink though with it's strong concoction of alcohol did make her cheeks turn a bit red as another sip had been given and then the green mystery drink had been set back upon the bar top. " The drink was worth it. " Simple words, but then she really had little more to say as her eyes by nature had gone to that crate he had been keeping by him. Every so often she could swear it moved just a little, but when no sooner did she look away she would swear it would do so again out from the corner of her eye.

" I don't think this is the sort of place you would want to bring your pet. " She said with a lean against the bar. " I would be worried about someone wanting to make a snack out of it.. or marry it. " Who really knew? She had seen some odd stuff in Pandora, and the Divebar had been the source of some of it already. It just so happened the need for conversation had been found by the man who had ordered the drink matching her own, like minds maybe? But maybe not so much. Mara had still been learning much of the works that Pandora offered, from the different places she could travel as a smuggler down to just the sort of clients she found herself with. Those clients so far she had found, were no different than those back in Coruscant and everywhere else for that matter. They were all out to get their goods sent elsewhere and if you couldn't do it, they always knew others who would for the same price.

He really didn't look like the sort to waste away in a bar though, oh no that sort had been at some of the stools much further down the bar where every so often some sort of interruption erupted. It could be a threat that was spoken too loudly, a shattering glass, or a laugh that sounded more maniacal. " Don't come here too often do you? You don't look like the sort. " Mara didn't spend too much time in places like that either, but there had been times when her missions from the Emperor had brought her to such undesirable places. Thankfully here, she had no reason for an alias or to dance for some grabby two-bit aliens who were lucky to not meet the wrong end of her lightsaber. " Mara Jade, and you are? " One could hope by now her name had some sort of ring to it, perhaps not as the Hand of the Emperor any longer, but smuggler of Pandora? One of many?

@Carter J. Burke

Carter J. Burke

Alien
The Company Man
Species
Human
Height
5'10″
Occupation
Trader / Salesman
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Burke set the green-filled glass back onto the counter, his facial expression still sour from the taste. There was no way he’d try to finish it, not when he could barely stomach a small sip. He didn’t want to make a fool out of himself and start puking his guts out in front of his company. It was embarrassing enough that he couldn’t finish the drink, unlike the lady sitting beside him who was able to down the whole thing in a single gulp. From the looks of it, the alcohol had hardly affected her aside from making her cheeks a little flushed.

“So you like it, then?” he asked her warily, just in case he was wrong and she’d become a little more than tipsy. He then briefly turned to the bartender and called out, “hey uh, you got any cream cola to go with this?” In response to that request, the beefy barman poured a milky white substance into the glass that was already filled with the green beverage. “Enjoy…” he grumbled deeply before turning his back on the two and muttering, ”lightweight.”

After making a bit of a face at the overflowing glass of green-and-white, Burke looked back to the redhead. “Can you believe that?” he complained, gesturing to the drink. “Five dollars says that isn’t cream cola.” The crate rumbled vigorously at the woman’s concerned remarks as if it understood her, but Burke merely chuckled weakly in response. “Oh that uh...that's not a pet. I’m bringing it back to Ark City, that’s in Centria, for a large amount of cash.” He paused to give a sigh, looking almost upset as he did so. “It’s my job. I uh, I work for Weyland Technologies…”

His voice trailed off and he remained silent until the woman made another comment, this time about himself. “Uh, no. Actually, I...I haven’t stepped foot into this place since having a run-in with some alien bastard named Midnight and that geriatric Skywalker.” He looked at the redhead, half-smirking. “But never you mind. I was gonna make this a pit stop for a drink and some uh...rumination, but it looks like our old pal Muscles,” he tilted his head in the direction of the unimpressed looking bartender, “doesn’t wanna cooperate.”

Moving on, he introduced himself to the one called Mara Jade.
“I’m Burke. Carter Burke. That’s a real pretty name you got there. So uh, what brings a nice, respectable looking lady like yourself to this neck of the woods, huh?”

Last edited:
  • Excited

Mara Jade

Star Wars
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'7"
Occupation
Smuggler/someday jedi
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
There was a bit more of that green drink to go, but for now Mara had been more taken in the conversation than furthering to tempt fate with just how quickly that drink may leave her inebriated. That was the last thing she wanted, especially when she was looking for some work. " I've had better, but I've had worse, too. " So it was good enough, it was worth the credits that it had been worth when she held out her hand for the appropriate pricing. Mara did watch with some interest to the cream cola in question that he had ordered. The drink had in some ways reminded her of Bantha Milk, although it lacked the blue color that made it so easy to identify.

" Only one way to find out, take a sip. " It hadn't been like it was poison! Or she hoped. Given the way the bar had been spoken about and their constant need to clean, she did for a split second consider otherwise. She raised a brow to wait as her own attention had returned to a smaller sip of her own green drink. At least one of them were being partly responsible, although Mara still could happily say that she felt just fine. Mara had looked back to that crate though, she too had noticed how it had moved as if it were listening to her. Her emerald eyes gazed at the crate further, although only through the small holes it was nearly impossible to make out the creature in question.

" You have to? What do they intend to do with it? " Like all smugglers, he had her at cash. Although, there were some morals that mattered more now that one foot had been out of the door as far as being the Emperor's Hand had gone. Mara wasn't suffering from some bleeding heart, but the room to do the right thing had at some times presented itself. She hadn't been in Pandora for as long as many, but she had heard of Weyland Technologies, the company had at times come up between other smugglers. While she hadn't dealt personally with them, there was always time to change that. " I was here looking to see if anyone was in need of some work, I can deliver. I have a ship. "

She could see that he may have not been as willing to do as he was being told, she certainly had been a bit concerned for the welfare of a creature she didn't know. Although, she also knew too that she couldn't assume a thing, not when he may have gotten nervous and made a quick getaway if she pried too much. After all, money was involved and she knew well enough the real power money had over people. Any further talk about himself or the creature at his side though had come to a screeching halt when she heard a name she hadn't quite expected to hear. " Skywalker!? " As if on que, the voice in her head of her former Emperor had already echoed in her head that final order of his he had put in place upon his death.

" Here? Did he say where he was going?! " There was only one Skywalker left that she knew of, it had to be the same, and she had to dispose of him to free herself once and for all. " I'd appreciate anything you know, Carter Burke. "

@Carter J. Burke

Carter J. Burke

Alien
The Company Man
Species
Human
Height
5'10″
Occupation
Trader / Salesman
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

His brows shot up in awe at that remark. This Mara Jade woman really seemed to be able to hold her drink, at least more than he suspected he could. Even the Colonial Marines he’d known back at home would have likely been knocked off their feet at a taste of such strong stuff. Perhaps not Corporal Hicks or that Hispanic gal but Derek and Gordon - or whatever the names of those two were - would have been goners if they hadn’t all already died at the cruel, clawed hands of the Xenomorphs at Hadley’s Hope. Burke gave a regretful sigh as he thought of the outcome of his greed, but stopped feeling remorse as soon as his mind wandered over to Hudson. Maybe one day he’d dare that doofus to participate in a one-man drinking contest as a means to get back at him for that eating competition.

It sure looked as if the redhead beside him was attempting the very same sort of dare with him. Burke eyed the overflowing glass momentarily, almost considering to take her up to it before coming to his senses. “How about some other time?” Burke decided out loud, shoving the drink off to the side. As much as he detested giving off the appearance of a coward or a weakling, he knew full well that he was making the right choice. His insides were already feeling a little fizzy from the sip he’d taken before and he didn’t feel up to losing his dignity and potentially ruining his expensive suit while on the job.

If he still meant to finish the work he’d set out to do, of course. The set of questions from the fiery haired female brought another sigh out of him, and when he gave an answer he struggled to avoid sounding bitter or frustrated. “It’s like I said, it’s for my job. And I’m not exactly on the head honcho’s nice list like I used to be so now isn’t the time for me to backpedal outta this.” Burke’s gaze followed Mara’s toward the crate, which continued to shake violently while emitting squeals of desperation. Clearly, the thing inside wanted to escape, and it had every reason to feel that way.

“It’s a donation to science,” Burke confessed. “And hell if I know what’ll happen to it. It could be dissected, it could be cloned.” He gave a nonchalant shrug. “This isn’t my typical assignment. I’m used to calling the shots. But Weyland...he’s threatening to permanently remove me from the board and I show another shred of incompetence during this little test of his, then I can kiss my job goodbye.” After that mouthful of complaints, taking a shot of that strong drink didn’t sound so bad, but Burke refrained from doing so. “You want work? You can have it. We’ll meet up at WeyTech’s parking garage in Ark City, you bring the little fella with.”

He paused, brows knitting in confusion as the subject switched to Skywalker. “Ho, ho, hold your horses. You’re telling me you know that old hermit?” It sure had been awhile since he’d seen the man, the last instance having occurred during a rather embarrassing predicament that could have ended very badly. “God…” Burke said with a nervous chuckle, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.
“Look, I don’t know what you’d want with old Greybeard but the last time I saw him, I was practically concussed. I don’t...I don’t actually remember what he had to say.”

Last edited:

Mara Jade

Star Wars
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'7"
Occupation
Smuggler/someday jedi
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
What struck Mara had been the way that the man was so worried about his job and how he had to do it. Did she sound like that? So often she had willingly followed the orders of the Emperor even when she sometimes wondered just how wrong it may have been. And yet, it was exactly the sort of things she would say to herself as well, that it was her place, that it was something she had to do, and she most certainly wished to stay on the good side of Palpatine at all times. She listened to him plead his case, one part not understanding how he could so willingly hand over some defenseless creature and yet on the other hand, perfectly aware of his position. For her, she'd seen the civilian casualties that stacked up as time progressed in her serving her Master. The more she considered it now, the more she had hated that she could stand there and accept it. All necessary incidents, it was for the greater good. That rubbish excuse one that hadn't sat so well like it once had before.

The drink in question though, okay so that may have not been for the faint of heart. She had some strong drinks on other planets before, but she could appreciate his refusal to drink his any further. As she had said before, it hadn't been the worse, but it was far from the best too. She'd have much rather settled for some Corellian whiskey and this came from someone who hadn't drank too often! " I see " Mara could only say for the moment. What he had to say though, had been horrible to say the least. She hadn't seen the creature within the crate to understand that it was struggling to escape and that it more than likely was heading towards a fate that it wouldn't survive to see the light of the next day. A faint sigh left her lips as the red head had looked to the crate once more for a black gloved hand to rest against the top of it to ease the jolting box that it fought within.

Normally Mara couldn't advertise so to speak that she was looking for work, a smuggler really didn't want to go out there and put themselves in the spotlight. But then again, the Divebar had been so shady that she couldn't see a single person or thing who more than likely had some good intentions. " Done. I can get that cargo where it needs to be.. " Or at least, Mara had said such. She had some ideas if the man were willing to go along with them. However, with what he had said.. he was more worried of the outcome than the payoff of playing the hero to some creature. But then again? Who could help it escaping? Or being taken by outlaws to be sold? Mara could list off the reasons to make that cargo 'disappear' without it being harmed. " But it's going to cost you. " Credits were a good thing, after all it didn't pay to do good deeds.

While Mara was unsure of who Wayland actually was, she was well aware of Ark City so the task was easy at hand. Attention though had then gone on to something different, something important on her own end. Skywalker. The one piece to freeing herself forever from the debt she owed her now dead Master. " I do. Unfortunately. " Unfortunately for him mostly. While the information had been minimal at that, it was something she now could go along with and prepare for. The old part had been a bit odd however, old? The vision of him she had he was young, no older than herself if she had to say. How could Carter imply he was older? " Thank you for your information, Carter Burke. "

@Carter J. Burke

Last edited:

Carter J. Burke

Alien
The Company Man
Species
Human
Height
5'10″
Occupation
Trader / Salesman
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

Burke was finding Miss Jade to be a woman of few words, and he eyed her curiously for that. After divulging so much information, he’d expected more than simple acknowledgement, perhaps in the form of career advice or a stronger reaction such as outrage or disgust at the potential treatment that the animal would suffer through. But instead, she appeared to stay neutral and was therefore difficult to read. Caution flickered in Burke’s blue eyes, his posture straightening just a bit as he attempted to make sense of her demeanor. As a businessman who’d worked more than a few shady jobs himself, Burke understood that poker faces like hers often meant contemplation. Just what she was mulling over however, was another story. She could have merely been intrigued by his woeful tale, but there was also a chance that she was planning to screw him over by taking the creature for herself to sell elsewhere. It was also entirely possible that she’d made her smuggling business up on a whim as a means to get a hold of the poor alien and set it free when the time was right.

But for now, unless he took notice of any more suspicious behavior, he was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Smiling his usual faux-confident but businesslike smile, he nodded in agreement to her proposal. “Okay, looks like we've got ourselves a deal.” His attention briefly drifted toward the crate, which had stopped jerking around for the moment. A soft purring noise emanated from it, as if to show proof that it hadn’t died of starvation or fright. Animals could sense emotion, or so he’d heard, so the creature’s sudden docility did make him wonder about Mara’s true intentions. Then again, this was Pandora. After encountering men who could turn into solid gold and back, as well as llamas who could speak, the power to sedate an animal was hardly unusual. Settling on that thought, Burke turned back to Mara, ready to discuss payment. “And uh, how much are we talking here? ‘Cause I’ll be willing to throw in a hundred dollar bonus if you make it undetected, with the uh...the cargo unharmed.“ A bribe, he thought, could never hurt.

With that offer made, Burke got up from his seat and stepped away from the bar all while leaving his foaming, overflowing drink untouched. The caged animal remained seated on the other barstool until Mara would take it. “So uh, you and Skywalker…” Burke began, figuring a little idle conversation might help lighten the mood, “you know, I never would’ve thought to put the two of you together. Why the bad terms, huh? Old guy steal a truckload of artifacts from under your nose, or something like that?” A seemingly random example, perhaps, but Burke hadn’t exactly pulled that one out of a hat. His own initial meeting with Skywalker had stemmed from the retrieving of ancient artifacts from a planet inhabited by insectoid monsters, but the less this lady knew about that, the better.

Last edited:

Mara Jade

Star Wars
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Human
Height
5'7"
Occupation
Smuggler/someday jedi
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Single
link
The silence may have been in one part her own place when it came to business. The second? One could say her 'former' job had been a bit less talking and a lot more spying and assassinations. Mara was trying though which could have meant something when she nodded towards his words. She had to confess that so far in Pandora that life hadn't been that rough. She lived in a lousy part of the Undercity, but it also was something. She was doing well with smuggling and it was leaving her with plenty of credits in her pocket, and she had been finding people throughout who had been decent people. Yet now, Mara was finding that maybe it was time to return the favor, even if it came at the expense of another.

She never fancied herself as an animal lover, she had never harmed one with intention however and now as that beast within the crate had began to settle, it was that purring that had provoked her to lower her gaze enough that emerald eyes were able to actually lay themselves upon what was behind the bars and the air holes. It seemed like a feline, although felines didn't have glowing blue eyes like this one had when they peered back at her. For a split second, Mara did admittedly ignore Burke, but that hadn't been on purpose. She was lost to the gaze of the helpless creature, and that only pushed her previous decision a bit further.

" Aren't you concerned for it's wellbeing? What if they're planning to dissect it? " She couldn't stand to hold her tongue any longer. The way that Burke had spoken she wondered if he even felt a little sorry or if he were outright willing to sacrifice it's wellbeing for job security to a blood thirsty company. " Actually, never mind that I asked. " It was a funny feeling that an animal of all things had made the great Mara Jade go a little soft, if only for a temporary moment. And yet, there she was rising once more and averting her eyes away from the crate from her prolonged peek within it. " Two hundred. I have a fast ship, it shouldn't be difficult. "

Okay, so maybe she was cutting him some slack. A hand had waved off that extra he had offered. While she had no desire to truly return that creature to him, she also hadn't been out to wholly screw him either. As it were, the ultimate hit may have come back when Weytech had come knocking for cargo that he no longer had. " Don't worry, it'll be unharmed. You have my word. " Truer words couldn't have been spoken just then. Mara took a finishing sip of that drink, while the topic of business and creatures had been fairly easy, the bigger topic had quickly forced it's way into her mind with the mention of Skywalker.

She already heard her fallen Master twice now scream into her mind that she had to kill Skywalker. She had to. It was her final order that would release her from her life of serving as the Emperor's Hand.

Mara Jade was still confused as to the 'old' part. At first she thought he was being cutesy with some sort of funny inside joke she had been missing, but yet that hadn't seemed the way. Her Luke was not old at all, but as young as she was. " I'm familiar with him, a friend of a friend really. I only thought that I was the only one here who came from where I do. " She knew of a couple others, but Burke hadn't had to know that. She would however have to keep her eyes out, if Skywalker were there, she had to make short work of that.

----------------------------------------------

A Jump to Ark City!!

The following night had come when she reached Ark City. Her ship had been on loan but it was faithful none the less. It took some getting used to, but she had been managing just fine when it was carefully landed in a designated landing area. From there, it was only a matter of finding Burke and delivering the 'bad' news so to speak. A gloved hand had outstretched to the main console area of her ship where fingertips and soon whole hand had brushed along the soft fur of an all black feline looking creature with glowing blue eyes and a body that almost appeared more celestial than it had cat-like. It seemed only fitting for the Cosmic Wilderness and Mara had hit it off nicely with the creature in question. After all, there was no way she was letting it go to the slaughterhouse now that was Burke's employers.

" Shh. You must stay Celes. I'll be right back. " Mara had said, one final pat and she had stood from her captains chair as the creature leaped away to crawl beneath the seat where it could remain unseen. Mara had taken her lightsaber and attached it to her belt and then stepped forth as the gangplank of her ship lowered and she walked down it." Carter Burke? " She normally didn't stick to full names, but there in Pandora she had been surrounded by people who weren't like those she knew in Coruscant or anywhere else in the galaxy for that matter. " I bring unfortunate news. " She knew it wouldn't go well, it may go badly in fact. Just how badly? That was up in the air and a reason she had brought her lightsaber should she need it. Yet, she hoped it hadn't had to come down to sheer violence.

If anything, she were willing to take a loss and return the credits he had even been willing to pay to begin with, what he hadn't had to know was that Celes had proved in a short time to be a traveling partner to keep the Emperor's Hand turned Smuggler from getting too lonely, something she could honestly confess she had never had before. She was always alone, it was the way it had to be when you were serving someone as powerful as Palpatine.

@Carter J. Burke

OOC: I gave a little of both, past and now current. :D

Current Season

Status Updates

Pleeeeeaasse let it get sunny and warm early this year!!!
HOW IS IT MARCH ALREADY?!?!?? :eek:

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itachi Uchiha
Top Bottom