By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Thread Challenges ❁ CUTE CHARACTER STAMP PRIZES !!!!

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Forum Upkeep Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link

Thread Challenges

Hey, we're trying this again and this time I'm not gonna suck!
Credit to Duck and our old member, Taylor/Fash for the idea, I can't remember who started it.

HOW DO I PLAY?It's simple! The goal is to challenge another person to do or accomplish something in an IC post! They can be serious or absolutely ridiculous, and they can challenge the content of the post or the writing itself.

Examples
  • I challenge Jester to have a character be chased off with a broom.
  • I challenge Allunara to have a character quote Beyonce (either willingly or accidentally).
  • I challenge Siri to use five adjectives to describe a single noun.

RULES
  • Nothing offensive.
  • Only people who have signed up are eligible to be challenged.
  • A person can only have one active challenge at a time.
  • A person can issue as many challenges as they like.
  • Challenges expire in two weeks if not completed.
  • Upon completing a challenge, link back to the thread here!

PRIZESCute collectible stamps! Every time you complete a challenge, you get a random stamp of a character currently in play on Pandora. COLLECT 'EM ALL! Keep track of your stamps here!!

Example

If you are waiting for a challenge, please consider giving somebody a challenge!!!

I am just one tiny girl, and I am both boring and easily overwhelmed alsjfhalsjfhljasf.​

PARTICIPANTS denotes a player who currently has an active challenge!

Allunara
Bremusa
Chip
chrosmo
Dantalion
FullMoon
ghost
GhostOfHalloweenPast
Hollytree
Jester
Luciel
Nyanzo
Octi
ophelia
Piemaker
Raine
Rani
Siri
Steel
Skooter910
UndeadBread
Zenn

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
  • Bremusa challenges Octi to have a character tell a ghost story. (exp. 10/19)
  • Chrosmo challenges Bremusa to have a muse trip and fall in a hilarious fashion. (exp. 10/20)

Last edited:
  • Popcorn
Reactions: Steel

ghost

somewhat self-possessed
Pronouns
they/them, she/her
Alignment
Neutral Good
I'd love to join, despite how disastrous it will likely be for Eve!

• Love
Reactions: Octi

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Forum Upkeep Division
Pronouns
She/Her
Species
Disney Fairy
Occupation
Music Teacher
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
Updated!!! I also moved the little challenge symbols to the front of the names so that you can easily see who doesn't have a challenge! <3

GhostOfHalloweenPast

"woman"? no, no, you misheard, I'm an omen.
Pronouns
they/them
Alignment
True Neutral
Organizer
link
Directory
link
another year another try, pls count me in!

I challenge @Nyami to have a character discover a new species of life (plants, animals, rocks, stars, all counts!)
I challenge @Skooter910 to write a post that has at least 26 words and each starts with a different letter (from A - Z, but it doesn't have to be in order, nor do they have to be consecutive)
I challenge my twin @ghost to have a character do something slightly more dangerous then they usually would feel comfortable with!

• Love
  • Excited
Reactions: Octi and ghost

Current Season

Status Updates

//Updating Billyboy's profile/life story asap. Thought I should bring it up now in case I have activity problems later.//
Much luck to everybody in exams right now!!! There's a light at the end of the tunnel. :endeerwub:
You know when they said 'Hal you should be more in tune with the feelings of those around you, I didn't think the universe would actually listen to those losers and make me in tune with the feelings of those around me. help. me.
Looks like 400 secret scrolls/texts/novels of some pretty interesting families just got dumped on my head. Come get them before I release an exposé
last ~official livadele plot update! https://pandorarp.com/threads/60925/page-6#post-499223 no more mass tags because we're tired :blobsweats:

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akiza Izinski
Top Bottom