Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

I FINALLY BROKE MY SCROLL HAHA @James Ironwood I TOLD YOU I WOULD DO IT EVENTUALLY.... please fix it for me
Noticed that Cilan is currently in focus. Almost as ecstatic as he looks!!!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miri Fern
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Thread Prioritization by Octi [3 SLOTS OPEN!]

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Race
Disney Fairy
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link

Thread Prioritization Request

HEY Y'ALL!

So basically, I always have 70-80 threads at a time and it can take me awhile to get back to one. While I love to rapidfire to death, I know that not everybody can do that and with my own teaching schedule starting up again next week, I probably won't be able to or have the energy to rapidfire very much anymore. To compensate, though, I'm offering a thread prioritization option!

What the heck does this even mean?Okay, so here's the deal. I tend to try to reply to things not quite in order by date but in order by character and I've got a lot of characters, so sometimes it can take me awhile to get back to that character and get you a reply. I understand, though, that some people prefer faster-moving threads and I looooove threads that move along more quickly, too, so I'm offering thread prioritization.

Prioritized threads will simply be replied to more quickly. I'll generally try to reply to the thread ASAP when I see that it has a reply, but if for some reason it does end up turning into rapidfire, I may pause to reply to other things so that other people aren't stuck waiting forever. In general, though, if your thread is prioritized, you might get a couple replies a day, one reply a day, or a reply every other day depending on how busy my schedule is. Whatever the case, it'll be faster!

NOTE: Group threads with more than 3 characters are automatically added to the list for my own sanity.

I want my thread prioritized, please!AMAZING! I don't really have any requirements for this, but I do ask that you guys provide me the same sort of prioritization so that it's not one-sided. I also only prioritize current in progress threads, so please don't post here about brand new threads that haven't been created yet. If a thread that has been asked for priority status hasn't been replied to for one week without communication, then I'll remove it from the priority list. Talk to me, I don't bite!

If this is something you're interested in, then just reply to this thread and let me know that you are interested!

Last edited:
P
P

Porpentina Goldstein

Could I ask for Newt and Tina's: Athing or two to learn, thread to be added? I think it'd be good to get it wrapped up, then we could move onto some more stuff with them? :)

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Race
Disney Fairy
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
@Wolf Absolutely!!! I've added it to the list!!

@Wolf @Twist @GhostOfHalloweenPast @Oddie @Keira @Riot
I'm so sorry for the delay getting posts out to those of you I currently owe! I've had a huge change in my workload at my morning job and I start teaching next week, so I'm trying to reorganize myself/cut back a bit around here/etc, but once it's all sorted, I'll be posting to all of these first thing. Probably tomorrow afternoon!

Octi

The Helpful Octopus
Race
Disney Fairy
Alignment
Lawful Good
Organizer
link
Awesome, ty!

And do not apologize my friend. Real life can be super hectic and I understand completely <3
Thankyou for being so understanding!! <3

Also, since over a week has passed, @Keira, I removed our thread from my priority list, but hit me up if you want it added back on again and we can keep going! =)

J
J

James Holden

We can prioritise our Jim/Simon Nerve dare thread if you like - seeing as I have shed loads of Jim muse. xD​

Reactions: Octi
Top Bottom