By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Three Is The Magic Number

WHO?

• Hela (MCU)

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Turalyon (World of Warcraft)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Rand al'Thor (Wheel of Time)

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Kaladin (Stormlight Archive)

• Sebastian Castellanos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ursiel

Avid Writer
Race
Human (maybe)
Occupation
Astrophysicist (probably)
Alignment
Chaotic Evil
link
Organizer
link
I want a third character to round out my cast of characters a bit. So yeah. I'll list a few suggestions of if you have any ideas for characters you think I might like, feel free to throw them out there. 8D

Lanni

Player
Race
Human Nerd
Organizer
link
I voted for Kaladin cause Johnny is dating ur old girl Berelain. And imagine the AWKWARD!!!!!! >]

Reactions: Ursiel

Current Season

Status Updates

It's ma' birthday!!! Woo!!

...Man, I'm old xD
So ah...how do you ask somebody you haven't known for a long time to be friends with you...?
Posts will be short due to being written on the phone. No internet outside of that, but my unannounced hiatus is finally over!
Horoscope: Make up your own constellations, pray to your own gods, command unknown forces of your own divination. Steal from everything. This is real magic.
Shampoo for the real friends, real poo for the sham friends.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julianne Stingray
Top Bottom