By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private to new beginnings

Carrie White

Carrie
someday, someone will know her name
Race
Telekinetic Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Dating Scott McCall
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link

February 11th
@Hannah Baker
The air was crisp, but not as unforgiving as it had been. The new year here started in September, not January like she was used to. But Bo and her still celebrated, and Scott had even come to Christmas too, which had been a nice surprise.

Things were great at the moment, and Carrie wasn’t going to give into her fears that it was it too good to last.

She was sketching the bare trees – her confidence in her drawing had grown since she’d met Roman – who sadly seemed to no longer be in this world, she hoped he was okay – and also drawing things for Scott, who always acted like they were the best thing ever. He was sweet like that.

From her position on the park bench, one or two people might get the impression she was watching them. However, Carrie didn’t notice, focused on the page in front of her.

• Love
Reactions: Hannah Baker

Hannah Baker

13 Reasons Why
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
inside i'm still hollow
Hannah was all healed up thanks to a nun of all people, and while there was a thin scar that remained, there wasn't any danger of her dying. The nun, who she learned was Sister Mary Eunice, had vanished shortly after helping Hannah, as if her purpose here was to help her.

Rather than stay in Ark City, Hannah ventured out and went to Pandopolis. She'd heard of a shelter there that could help, even if she had some items thanks to her savior, including some money and spare clothing, and since it was winter, it was perfect weather for hot chocolate.

Hands were wrapped around the travel cup through the park, slowly sipping on her drink. There was a girl on a park bench that was close by, and that was the exit she was aiming for. Misjudging her step however, caught her almost tumbling, hot chocolate falling from her hand and splattering on the ground as she used to hands to steady herself. "Shit." Hannah cursed. "It didn't get you, did it?" She asked the girl who was sketching, hoping that she wasn't now covered in splatters of hot chocolate.

• Love
Reactions: Carrie White

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Dating Scott McCall
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Carrie smiled as she finished the outlines of her sketch, now all she needed to do was shade it and clean up the lines. However, as a girl near her spot stumbled, and Carrie flinched as the drink in her hand went flying, splattering everywhere. She herself was unharmed, but her sketch wasn't so lucky, now decorated with a number of brown dots.

"N-no, not me. But um..." She looked from her pad to the girl, "Nevermind. Are you okay?"

• Love

Hannah Baker

13 Reasons Why
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
inside i'm still hollow
This was worse than she could have imagined. As she pulled herself to her feet, she could see what damage her drink had done - on the girl's sketch pad showed where the hot chocolate had landed.

Guilt flooded her system and once again those words spilled in her mind, worthless, you ruin everything, and she struggled not to sink deeper into that pit. It was hard though because that pit was home, it had its icy hands around her and not wanting to let go no matter how much she tried. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it." Hannah replied, the guilt evident. "Is there anything I can do to fix it?"

• Love

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Dating Scott McCall
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Carrie felt sorry at seeing the girl’s pained expression – it was an accident, she was sure of it. “It’s okay, really-look,” she turned her page towards the brunette, and quickly took the end of her pencil, flicking the still wet blobs of hot chocolate into little lines. “See, they’re, um, leaves. For the branches.” She bit her lip, hoping this would help.

• Love

Hannah Baker

13 Reasons Why
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
inside i'm still hollow
Hannah was gently biting her lower lip as the panic started getting a good grip.

"Are you sure?" She asked, peering at the drawing. What Carrie had managed to do really did make it look like leaves. "They look like leaves."

• Love

Carrie White

Carrie
Race
Telekinetic Human
Alignment
Chaotic Neutral
Relationship Status
Dating Scott McCall
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
“Yeah, it’s fine,” she was glad the girl saw what she did. Her eyes looked to the cup, “Sorry about your drink.” Carrie reached out, and floated the object into a nearby bin. She didn’t make a show of using her powers, but it meant at least the girl wouldn’t have to get messy trying to clean it up.

• Love

Hannah Baker

13 Reasons Why
Race
Human
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
inside i'm still hollow
"It's nothing compared to-" Hannah paused as Carrie made the styrofoam cup float and drop into the bin. Rather than freak out, because she had seen some Shit since coming here, she instead took a seat next to Carrie.

"Sometimes I feel like I can't do anything right."

• Love

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!
Scott McCall wrote on Carrie White's profile.
A little late but still, happy valentine's day, Carrie <3
KFC is now open at Radical Pointe, Ark City. Come one come all and enjoy some great food.
Jason Todd wrote on Tanaquil's profile.
Happy Valentines day, lets make more than today special as every day should be special with you.
I tried one of those valentines day chocolates and it just made me sick. Whats the big deal?

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

• milk
    hatching my skeleton

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams
Top Bottom