By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Trying To Kill Your Ex's Bae Totally Isn't A Sign Bro

Victor Von Doom

Marvel Universe
Species
Human (God Among Men)
Occupation
Despot
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
January 18th
@Wanda Maximoff

Doom sat upon the throne of his knew castle, it had taken some time and a massive amount of magical power to get it just right. He had spent hours carving stone with just his thoughts and movement of his fingers, like a painter. But even Michelangelo couldn't make art such as Doom. Green lights from unknown sources illuminated most of the outer walls and the throne room itself. A carpet of the finest cloth Doom could summon was lining the walkway to his throne, golden thread bordering it and a Large D crest plastered at each end. His throne was a black marble with a green cloth comforter draped over the back and the seat, set atop a staircase so that he looked down on the throne room. Green tinted stained glass let a bit of the moonlight in through images of his past conquests. DoomGolems stood at attention at the pillars supporting the roof of the room. All glowing with green energy as they stood, perfect copies of his visage. Statues and paintings of him lined the walls of each hallway, but given special attention was a painting of his mother that hung in the main entryway of the castle. The walls were thick and insulated against the harsh cold winds of the mountains. The whole towering structure stood out from the mountain crags surrounding it.

Thor and the Valkyrie's destruction of his castle had been annoying, almost as irksome as them destroying his Destroyer armor. But he was hoping Kal-L's DNA would be a step in the right direction. But no even that couldn't go right for him. He swirled the wine around in the goblet he sat on the arm of his throne.

• Angry
Reactions: Wanda Maximoff

Wanda Maximoff

Marvel Universe
Relationship Status
all i do is dream of you ♡
link
Organizer
link
Wanda had tried her best to live a peaceful, unintrusive life. Help where she could if others asked for it, and try not to wreak damage where she could. Though she wasn't always good at either of those two, she didn't chase after trouble. She didn't identify as a superhero, didn't go out of her way to challenge the evils of the world or whatever that meant. Neither was she as vengeful as she once was— grudges were petty and toxic and never bestowed upon anyone anything but more grief. This wasn't entirely for a grudge.

The tall pair of double doors toppled forward into the room with a bang. To be fair, Wanda hadn't meant for that to happen, but unfortunately the frustration and anger broiling in her stomach exceeded any weak impulse to apologise, in the name of how congenial they once were. She stood there accompanied and tousled by a gust of wind yet feeling none of it, her hands clenched at her sides with residual trails of crimson wafting steadily upwards.

"Why did you try to kill my friends?" she ground out, the heat of her voice cutting through the cold. It stood to reason that she was far past the point of hoping this was some misunderstanding. She could no longer be so naive. "Why did you try to kill Kal?"

• Wow
Reactions: Victor Von Doom

Victor Von Doom

Marvel Universe
Species
Human (God Among Men)
Occupation
Despot
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
The Doom Golems stood at attention, flanking the sides of the throne room and preparing to destroy the intruder. Doom held up his hand and they all stood back, returning to their positions, stiff as statues. Doom brought the goblet of wine up to his mask and carefully sipped it through the small angled slit in his mask. He put the goblet down and sighed, slowly pushing himself go his feet. “Those were unlocked.” Doom descended the staircase, of course Wanda would come, he had threatened her “love” and now she was here to demand answers. Doom scoffed. “Odinson I understand as thick skulled a God he is, there is still much to admire, hut the Valkyrie, no one would weep at her death.” Brunnhilde was an annoying thorn in his side, he was still on the look out for her or her ship. But he had expected this reaction from Wanda. “Kal was a necessary step in my plans, his DNA would have allowed me to do marvelous things.”

Doom leered down at Wanda, hands crossed behind his back. “Progress requires sacrifice Wanda, and I will bring progress to this backwards realm. My personal feelings aside.”

• Love

Wanda Maximoff

Marvel Universe
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
As impassioned as her arrival had been, Wanda had not come here to do battle with Victor, alone and without any realistic plan of attack. Realistically there were none- he was a mastermind and a kind of wizard-savant while she still had so much to learn, even just about herself. But all of these things also meant he should've known better.

"There was a time where you could've just asked," she shot back stiffly. Before he went after the Valkyries and Thor, he could have asked for a sample and they in all their foolish willingness to believe in his benevolence would've handed it right over. That old sentiment continued to play a much-needed part in staying her hand from any reckless impulses. And back in that old Pandora, she still didn't believe that he might've been tricking her with friendship with every interaction. Was he? No, something must have changed.

"Was it worth it? Did you make progress?"

• Love

Victor Von Doom

Marvel Universe
Species
Human (God Among Men)
Occupation
Despot
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
Doom grunted in annoyance. "I had made progress...before your "friends" ruined it." He could have had an army that could have brought Order to the surrounding areas! The Vales could have been part of his domain but no Odinson had to ruin that for him, had to take his single claim to power from him. Short sighted imbeciles that they were. And now Wanda was here to lecture him about the man he used to be. He had been generous to Pandora, he had given them so much in Misty Hollow and what did they repay him with!? What did this world repay him with? Nothing but burns and horror. No, this world needed a firm hand, not coddling, not asking. "I do this because this world is chaos and it needs and iron fist to rule it, so what if is me!? Some other man will come to take my place should I not do it. At least under Doom you'd know it would be a just rule!"

Doom was getting angry, she would question him? Him of all people who had been her friend, confided in her. She knew better than to think him some mad scientist or petty vain overlord. Doom was trying to fix the world through his will! "I made progress before, but then I had ripped away from me by a teenage ghost!" He ripped the mask from his face and tossed it to the ground. "Look at it! Does it amuse you!? Victor is gone, Doom is here because Doom realizes you cannot coddle a child, I tried the carrot! Now I use the stick!"

• Love

Wanda Maximoff

Marvel Universe
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Wanda had heard a different version of that story. Or was ruined it was meant to stand for defending the lives of their own people? It was as if this man was operating from an entirely different reality. If she had any meager hope of bridging the gap between their understandings, it was lost now. Her fingers dug into her palms, as the color drained from her face the more he spoke.

The face reveal, ironically, invoked considerably less horror than the rest of this interaction was turning out to be, his mask clattering dramatically onto the ground. "It's the same as it was before," she remarked sharply without hesitation. "You didn't even care about it. Wasting a spell would be foolish, you said." Had he forgotten that she'd only ever known his face when it was scarred? Maybe it'd been healed, when she had been a bit preoccupied with being stuck as a child, but that was never all that important to him in the first place. She knew it; they both knew it. And though the exact patterns and textures seemed a bit different now, it was nowhere near drastic enough to justify the change from the Victor she thought she knew into this.

"So, some of your first steps to order consisted of betraying the people who trusted you. Because of a teenage... ghost." Inhaling deeply, it took every iota of willpower to suppress the urge to lash out from where she stood. Kal would not have wanted that. Instead, she shifted one step back. "I guess coming here was pointless."

• Love

Victor Von Doom

Marvel Universe
Species
Human (God Among Men)
Occupation
Despot
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Organizer
link
"During the Calamity." Doom knelt down and grabbed his mask, fixing it back into place. "I spell I was using to protect myself backfired from the energies of it, and I was...disintegrated and reformed, healed of my old scars." Doom approached his throne once more, taking a seat and looking down at Wanda. "I thought then, that perhaps Pandora was a world where Victor Von Doom could coax the world to a better tomorrow. And then a teenager blew up my lab! Scarred my face! And cast me into the desert as my only means of survival!" Doom slammed his hands on the arms of the throne. "So I've realized this world cannot be coaxed! I realize now the world cannot have Victor. So it will have Doctor Doom." He would close himself off, even if it meant the end to their friendship.

"Reality can usually disappoint you Wanda. I realized that when I pulled myself free from the frozen dead arms of my father, wrapped in his coat." Doom knew that dead parents was something Wanda understood. "I am a visionary Wanda, looking to the future, my vision just doesn't align with yours."

• Love

Wanda Maximoff

Marvel Universe
Relationship Status
link
Organizer
link
Maybe her expectations for Doctor Doom had been much too high, or maybe he hadn't even told her the whole story, but Wanda used to believe he was above letting a single teenager plunge his worldview back into megalomania and disdain for life. And she still believed that he did not used to be like this, at least not in Misty Hollow. That the wise, compassionate, and rational front he wore at that time had been his true self — or maybe Wanda had simply been blind.

It was her memory of that Victor, combined with a persisting numbing disbelief, that kept her from forfeiting her better judgment into her simmering blind rage. She recognized and could acknowledge a need for righteous vengeance (she was staring at it in the face, barely holding her own creature at bay), but was she supposed to think the Valkyries, Thor, Kal, any other uninvolved soul had any connection to his trials? It was like that indomitable will of his had been pointed in all the wrong directions.

The chasm was too wide to simply talk away now, as if she'd been foolish enough to believe she had a chance from the beginning.

"I don't understand you," she stated simply, backing one step further away in a sudden desire to be as far away from this fortress as possible, before finally vanishing in a flicker of red light.

• Love

Current Season

Status Updates

sorry for every person i've ever called stupid ig :/
React for a text thread!
//and now my hands hurt. thanks for nothing, you crazy meat suit...//
//NEW CHARACTER, NEW CHARACTER, COME N GET EM
I miss Hermes, Louis and Sotheby's. What's the point in having flagrant amounts of wealth if you have no useless luxury brands to throw it at shamelessly

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amanda_1990
Top Bottom