By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Turning Point

N
N

Noel Kreiss

14 January, Year 109
Blackhaven, Pandopolis

After the incident with the apparent serial killer, Noel had been a lot more cautious about trying to fend for himself. At least, while he was still in this mess, but there had been signs of improvement in his condition, at least. There had been little improvement in his condition, but in time he had begun to adapt somewhat. He had been able to familiarise himself with his usual surroundings and had become more adept at getting around with a cane (though there was still the occasional mishap). He'd even contemplated moving out of the shelter, now at least able to distinguish between light and dark, somewhat, but it seemed that no one was happy to let him go without some kind of help being in place. It was frustrating, to say the least, but the teen had begun to accept that this was his situation now, and that he would have to deal with it. A month ago, he had been ready to give up, falling into despair and self loathing for having let this happen in the first place. The more time passed though, the more he understood that he couldn't just quit. Sure, it would have been easier, but he had promised Lightning that he would step out of the shadows, live his life with renewed hope and vigor! He had called this world his second chance, and even though he had messed up big time, he wasn't going to squander it!

For the last couple of weeks, he'd been friendly with a man calling himself James, who had arrived from another region and was also living in the shelter. He'd offered to help him get out and about, and Noel had accepted, growing to trust the man to some extent over the last month or so. Perhaps he should have known that giving his trust to easily would lead him into trouble, but just what was he supposed to do? He knew he could no longer manage on his own, slowly accepting his loss of independence and knowing that sometimes it was okay to accept help. How was he to know that he had met this man before, not to mention his friends waiting for them in the Blackhaven district? He'd thought he'd known the voice from somewhere, but couldn't place where. That should have been the first warning sign, but he had his hunting knife (which never left his side after that incident a couple months back, right? Wrong, as it turned out.

There had been too many of them, all eager to remind him of their apparent encounter within the Dread Wastes, where they had been associated with a bandit gang he had helped to take down back when he had been a vigilante of sorts. He'd been doing his bit to keep travelers along Anarchy Road safe, and now that he was at his most vulnerable, it had come back to bite him. Somehow, they'd tracked him here, heard of his condition and had plotted their revenge. Obviously, he'd tried to defend himself, but there were a lot of them and he couldn't track them. Even his magic had only been able to do so much!

One last kick in the stomach was enough to send him crumpling into the pavement, coughing up blood as he did so. It was raining pretty hard, so it was hard to tell if the wet stuff he had landed in was just that or his own blood. He didn't care anymore, his head swimming as he could no longer think. He'd wished his attackers had just finished him off, but apparently it was too much trouble with the rain coming down so hard. a sharp pain coursed through him as he pulled himself forward on his stomach, using his still working arm to pull himself forward. He had no idea where he was, and it had gone deathly quiet since the gang left. Would anyone even find him out here, or was this to be his final fate, dying alone in a ditch? No, he couldn't just give up like that, he had just recently promised himself to keep going, knowing that somehow, he would once again be reunited with Yeul, both of them alive. The vision couldn't have been wrong, could it? No, it had been recorded by the seeress herself, so that was impossible! But he was so tired...

@Scott McCall

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Scott McCall

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
not all monsters do monstrous things
Species
True Alpha Werewolf
Height
5' 9"
Occupation
City Watch Commander
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Carrie White
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
Scott had been tracking James and his gang when he had gotten word they had left the Wastes and come here though it was a little too late by the time word had gotten to him, and when James and his gang had finished beating Noel to almost death, Scott had found them. He'd gotten his team to take them out before he followed the smell of blood that remained heavy in the air.

Metallic taste in his mouth proved he was going the right direction, and he found the injured male and he ran faster, skidding to a halt next to him and dropping down. "My name is Scott. I'm the city watch commander." Scott spoke, knowing that Noel was in pretty bad shape and he didn't need to feel his forehead for the heat radiating from it.

Wanting to scream, wanting to roar, he did neither of those things. Instead he looked at the numerous cuts and bruises forming and he gritted his teeth. "I should have been here sooner, I-" He shook his head. That wouldn't do any good for either one of them. "You're dying. I don't think we can reach a hospital quick enough." But there was one way, right?

"There is one thing I can do. And that is bite you, turn you into a werewolf like me."

Reactions: Noel Kreiss
N
N

Noel Kreiss

Though Noel continued to try and pull himself forward, it was getting harder to breath, never mind think. His head was swimming and he was pretty sure that if he still had vision, that would be too. As it was, he had bigger worries right now, like the sharp pain that wracked his rapidly failing body. The rain probably wasn't going to let up any time soon either, but that was far from his biggest concern right now.

He thought of those who had already gone, those he had been unable to protect. It was starting to look like that he wouldn't be seeing Yeul again after all, at least not with them both being alive. Did her vision depict some kind of afterlife then, he thought bitterly as he collapsed, no longer able to support his own weight. Is this what dying felt like, the world slowly fading from around you? At least he wouldn't be alone, he realised as he heard a voice that he was sure was close by him, but may as well have been a million miles away, from how distant it sounded.

The male introduced himself as the commander of the City Watch, Scott, was it? He lamented on not having gotten there to give him a hand sooner, though that was hardly of any consequence now. Nor was the fact that he happened to mention that he was most likely dying. Very astute...

Though he tried to choke out a facetious comment, the only sound was that of more coughing and wheezing as his body rapidly began to fail him. Were...wolf? What the heck was one of those, and had he really just offered to 'bite' him? Past the point of thinking clearly, Noel forgot that he was blind and pretty much useless (even before that had happened) and survival instinct kicked in. Maybe it was selfish, but he didn't want to die here, like this. He wanted to live.

"Fine", he managed to choke out, wishing he could have asked a few more questions. "I'm dying anyway so what the hell?"

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
Species
True Alpha Werewolf
Height
5' 9"
Occupation
City Watch Commander
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Carrie White
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
show me your teeth
Scott would have preferred to be able to tell him what he was getting into. To make a better, more informed choice, though there was nothing he could do about that. Any more time that would waste would put the male further into the hands of Death.

Okay, he could do this. He had to do this. There was no other way and he had thought this through.

Asking for his arm, Scott felt his features shift. Red eyes of the alpha, his teeth becoming fangs. Carefully holding his arm, he made sure to absorb some of the pain he might be feeling before he lowered his face to the meaty part of his arm. Fangs slid in like a knife through butter, and he held on, making sure there was a good amount of his saliva that would get into his blood stream and a better chance of this working.

Letting go, there was blood dripping from his fangs while the true alpha himself watched, waiting to see if it would work or if he just finished the job of what the criminals had attempted.

N
N

Noel Kreiss

Noel had barely managed to choke those words out, when the other said something else, something about his arm? It was getting more difficult to take in anything going on around him anymore, as consciousness began to fade for what could be the last time. He felt the pain begin to dull somewhat, but wondered if it was just perhaps because he was fading and just not noticing it anymore. It wouldn't be long now, he realised as he closed his eyes, feeling the rain still washed over him. He had no idea if he followed the other male's instruction or even understood what he had been asked, but either way, his arm was fully accessible to what was to come.

Then he felt it, more pain, sharp, like something biting into him, tearing through the flesh in his arm as though it was no thicker than tissue paper! His eyes opened again, wide but still unseeing as he cried out. He didn't have the strength left to react much more than that, or to fight his attacker. Oh wait, he'd given this guy consent to bite him, transforming into something called a werewolf. Would it work? What would it mean if it did? His eyes closed once again, half hoping that he would at least have the chance to do one thing over again, to speak just one more time. I'm dying anyway so what the hell' would be terrible last words!

At some point after that last thought, Noel realised that he must have finally passed out, succumbing to the blunt force trauma inflicted by James and his cronies. He blinked, his vision blurry as he also noticed that he was no longer in pain. At least, not as much, and considering what he had been through, how many bones must have been cracked and broken in the assault, it had been quite considerable. Hang on, blurred vision? He could see?

Bolting upright with a gasp, aggravating his remaining but rapidly healing injuries (wincing as he did so), he then noticed it was no longer raining. Was he somehow indoors, or had the rain actually stopped? The sudden assault on his senses made it difficult to make sense of anything, sounds and smells suddenly so much more sensitive. Shaking his head, as if he could shake away this new trauma, he once again remembered his sort of conversation. Had it worked then? Did that mean he was no longer human? He needed answers, and he knew who could give them, if they were still around.

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
Species
True Alpha Werewolf
Height
5' 9"
Occupation
City Watch Commander
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Carrie White
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
show me your teeth
When Scott had been bitten, it had taken him until the morning to realize what had happened. He'd healed from the bite quickly, the change coming on within minutes though he hadn't known it at the time. Liam's took a little longer, and he was glad that the younger male had survived the bite.

If one didn't make it through then it would be evident almost immediately as the body rejected it. Scott waited, holding in his breath after he had let go, hoping he wouldn't see the blood turn black and he expelled air from his lungs that turned into mist in the rain.

With him still unconscious, Scott wasn't going to leave him in the rain. Carefully he picked him up, carrying him indoors of one of the safe houses and set him on the small cot before taking a seat opposite. He needed to be here when the male woke, to give him answers to probably a thousand questions that he might have had.

When he did wake, Scott was at his side. The mark of any good alpha was to take care of their betas, their pack, and even if this male didn't want to be part of the pack, Scott still had an obligation to him.

"You're okay, you're safe. I know you must have questions and I'm here to answer them."

N
N

Noel Kreiss

Although still blurry, it definitely seemed as though his eyesight was returning to him. Blinking to try and get more some more focus, he noticed that he was indeed not alone, a male around his age sitting on a chair opposite. Was it the same one as before? He couldn't be sure until he heard his voice, but even then he hadn't been exactly been all that focused earlier. He knew he'd agreed to something, and judging by how he was alive and mostly healed (with even his sight starting to return), it had indeed worked.

Pushing himself up onto his elbows, Noel took in surroundings for the first time in what seemed like forever. He sure would never take being able to see for granted again, but everything was happening just a little too fast. Now that he was awake, his remaining wounds were healing faster, and as the seconds past his sight was starting to get back to what it was too. No, better, he realised, or it would be when he stopped feeling so dizzy. At least the light in this place was rather dim, so at least he didn't have that to contend with.

He now focused on the other, trying to filter out all of the background noise that suddenly seemed so much louder. Whether it was because of what had happened or he'd just gotten too used to compensating for his lack of vision, he was sure he'd find out soon enough.

"Okay...good to know"
, he answered slowly as the other male assured him that he was safe now. Shaking his head again seemed to do nothing to dull the hypersensitivity, so instead he pushed himself up into a seated position. So he thought he had questions and he was there to answer them huh? Straight to the point, no introductions. Oh wait, he had introduced himself. Scott, right?

"Well, thanks for the save, I guess", he started, before looking around once more. "This your place, or are we back at the shelter? Lost my sight back in the Dread Wastes, so don't know what that place actually looked like", he admitted (cutting a long story short), before realising that said shelter would be louder and busier than this. Especially while he was feeling more sensitive to it than usual. "Right, sorry, having a little trouble focusing here. Everything just seems so much louder and brighter. Speaking of which, I can see again too." Now it was time to start asking the questions, if he could focus for long enough.

"Scott, right?", he asked, making sure that he at least had that much right. "Wasn't really focusing back there, but pretty sure I was dying. "You did something right? Something about turning and were...wolves? I'm guessing that's what fixed me up." At least, his wounds, but he did feel a little weird, different somehow. Not to mention a little nauseous. "I'm...not human anymore, am I?", he then asked as the truth slowly dawned on him and his memories of the attack and Scott's intervention came back to him. Strangely, he didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing. In fact he didn't know how to feel right now.

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
Species
True Alpha Werewolf
Height
5' 9"
Occupation
City Watch Commander
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Carrie White
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
show me your teeth
"It's a safe house. I figured it would be quieter here than the shelter or even at my place. This is designed to help us not get too overwhelmed, as well as being safe." Even with the noise dampener it could still be rough for newly transitioned werewolves. If he wanted to, he could hear any sounds though he was able to pull it back so to speak. This male would learn to do that in time.

"Yes, my name is Scott. And no, you're not human anymore. You are a werewolf, like me. Your senses are going to be heightened for a bit until you get used to it. There is a lot I need to tell you but we'll do that in pieces rather than the entire thing." Because it could be overwhelming, he knew that from experience.

"I'm an alpha. That is how I was able to turn you. If you are part of a pack, you'll be whats called a beta. If you decide to be on your own, that is called an omega. I'm not going to force you to join my pack but it's always open if you do decide to." Scott realized just how much information he had that he would need to tell this new wolf.

At least he had more experience these days than when he had bitten Liam.

N
N

Noel Kreiss

A safe house, huh? He guessed it made sense, given what had just happened. They'd need both the time and the space to figure things out. Already, he could see what he meant by getting overwhelmed, but then perhaps that was why the room was so barren. If there'd been a clock or something ticking away in here, then he was pretty sure he would have lost it!

Nodding as the young male confirmed that he had somehow managed to get his name right. He was only just starting to readjust to reality, as well as the fact that he could suddenly see again. That would definately take a little getting used to, seeing as he had spent the last few months learning to adapt without it. That was without the so called heightened senses, but that wasn't the part that stuck out the most. He wasn't human anymore. He supposed he should be terrified at that idea, but strangely he was okay with that. Maybe it was just the the shock, that the truth had yet to fully sink in and he understanding of just what that meant would yet dawn on him. He'd heard of wolves, but werewolves were a new one on him. So he was one too then.

"So, a werewolf. That some kind of monster?"
, he asked, although deep down he more or less knew the answer to that. Already, he was feeling strange urges, not to mention he already felt different. He had pretty keen senses anyway, being a hunter born at the end of days, but now everything just seemed so much sharper and louder. Maybe that was why he was feeling a little sick, he supposed as he swung his legs around so that he was sitting with his feet on the floor. A cold sweat washed over him, and he held his head in his hands. Maybe he just needed to sleep it off, but then that could be the whole werewolf thing.

Glancing back over toward the over male as he continues, he mentioned that he was 'alpha', which was why he could turn him. As far as he knew, alphas led a wolf pack, so maybe it was the same here. That, and they were probably more powerful. Oh, and if he stuck around, he would be a 'beta', otherwise something called an 'omega'. It was quite a lot to take in, and he had the feeling that they had barely gotten started!

"So, werewolves have packs, like real wolves, right?", he asked, making sure he was at least taking in these basics of the basics. "Are there many in this pack of yours?", he asked, though he didn't know how he would feel about the answer. This guy didn't seem the type to want to hurt anyone, at least not innocents, so maybe any others would be the same.

"Name's Noel, Noel Kreiss", he then introduced himself, thinking that they should at least get that much out of the way, "and I think this is gonna take some explaining, so shoot", he added. He wanted nothing leaving out, especially if he really was a monster now. Monsters hurt people, after all, and wolves were carnivorous. Ah...

"Wait, I'm not gonna start wanting to eat people, right?", he asked. He already felt like a monster for what he had done to his world, useless that he could never protect those he cared about most. If this was something he could control, then maybe it was the turning point he needed. Otherwise? He wasn't ready to think about any alternatives.

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
Species
True Alpha Werewolf
Height
5' 9"
Occupation
City Watch Commander
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Carrie White
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
show me your teeth
Some kind of monster,

he once thought that way, and he had helped Liam realize that being a werewolf didn't mean being a monster. "Some see us as being a monster. I believe it's what you do that decide if you are a monster or not, not your species." Scott explained, having had far too much experience on the subject itself to not feel upset by the words anymore.

Getting up, he headed towards the fridge to grab a couple of bottles of nice cold water and handed one over to Noel before taking his seat again. "That is correct. I do have a few in my pack, though not all are werewolves. There are humans as well. My best friend for example." Who had been there from the start, even before Scott had been bit.

"You won't start wanting to eat people. But you might try and hurt them, especially around a full moon. It's important to learn control to avoid this. Some find control easier, some have a little more trouble. I'm here to help every step of the way." After all, that was what a good alpha did. Help, lead by example and just be there for the pack.

N
N

Noel Kreiss

"It's what you do huh?", Noel responded, before realising just what he had said. "Uh, not that I meant to, y'know...", he added awkwardly, realising that he may have caused some kind of offense. He didn't always think before he spoke, especially in times like this when he wasn't thinking all that clearly to begin with. "It's just that I've never actually heard of werewolves, so now that I am one, I just kind of wanted to know what the deal was", he explained. Smooth Noel, real smooth. At least Scott had taken it pretty well, though chances are he was probably used to it.

Watching as he got got to his feet, Noel was sure that the sound of the fridge opening was louder than any he had heard up to now, but then at least he knew where the buzzing sound was coming from. Or it could have been the lighting or any of the electrics. Didn't take a genius to figure out that his hearing was suddenly a lot more sensitive. Not only that, but his wounds had no completely healed, including whatever magic had taken his eyesight a few months back. Going from not being able to see at all to suddenly having vision that seemed so much sharper was difficult, to say the least, hence why he kept closing his eyes, willing himself to get over it already!

The next time he did this, he saw that Scott had returned with a bottle of water, ice cold too, just what he needed!

"Thanks", he expressed his gratitude, immediately downing just over half the bottle in one go. Returning to his seat, the other male then answered his question about there being others in this pack of his. Not all werewolf huh? Some even human? No turning required? Then again, it seemed as though he wasn't the kind of guy to just go turning people willy nilly, even asking for his permission to do so as he lay dying. Lucky he'd been able to answer, although he would discover in time if he would regret that decision. Still, what else was he supposed to do? Die bloodied and blind in a ditch?

"So a few then, any of them here?", he asked, knowing that like everyone in this world, Scott had likely been pulled from another world. So maybe that would be a sensitive subject. "Never mind, forget I asked", he spoke dismissively, before having his more pressing question answered.

"Good to know, the first part"
, he quickly added. Hurting innocent people wasn't good, but so long as he wasn't going to start cannibalising. Then again, was it cannibalism if he himself wasn't human? He knew that whatever had happened to him, he would need the other male's help to learn to use it, to keep it under control, as he had put it. "So, what've I got to look forward to then?", he then asked, reiterating his earlier request for him to 'shoot'. "Take it the healing thing is all part of it. That and the reason why everything seems so loud. Oh, and did I mention I was blind, until a few minutes ago?" Maybe he shouldn't hit the guy with so many questions, but then he had told him he would answer them. "You know, you look human enough, does that mean we get to keep blending in?" Or would he start turning into a wolf (seeing as it was in the name)? Maybe that should be the last question for now, seeing as he didn't want to tick the guy off. Already, it seemed as though he was taking this a lot better than he probably should. Again, perhaps he just hadn't had time to fully comprehend the situation yet, though he wondered just how would he feel later about losing his humanity? Sad? Angry? Best to just take it all one step at a time.

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
Species
True Alpha Werewolf
Height
5' 9"
Occupation
City Watch Commander
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Carrie White
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
show me your teeth
"It's okay. I'd rather you ask and I can tell or show you from my experiences rather than you not knowing." Scott couldn't take offense to any of that even if he tried. He knew it came from a place of curiosity rather than a place trying to hurt him with stingers. Now it would have been better if he was able to tell him this before he had bitten Noel but unfortunately, things didn't work out that way.

Taking a mouthful of cold water, he swallowed and set the bottle aside. "My best friend Stiles is. A few of the others came and went, as is the whims of this place." At first it had been painful, the grief hitting him like a truck.

"The healing, the senses. You're faster and stronger. And you will blend in as much as you want unless you shift in front of others. Which we don't turn into actual wolves but this." Breathing deeply, his features shifted from human, becoming more wolfish. Fingernails turned into sharp claws and he watched Noel to see his reaction. Shifting had become second nature after all these years.

N
N

Noel Kreiss

Oh, well at least he had his best friend. Noel had yet to meet anyone from his own world, never mind those precious few he could call friends. Then again, Yeul and Serah were both dead and Caius...well, that was complicated. He did wonder if maybe he would ever see any of them here, knowing that this place could pull people from different times, as well as places. Although is faith had been shaken many times, he still firmly believed that this was the world his Yeul had seen in her final vision, where they would meet again.

"That's rough", he commented empathetically, taking another large gulp of his own drink. "My friends either died, disappeared or...they weren't who I thought they were", he added. Though he had seen none of them here in Pandora, Hope's disappearance and Snow's betrayal still played strongly in his mind. Just the thought of the latter was making him burn with anger, that and the way he had not only failed to protect those he cared about most. Oh, and there was the whole probably being responsible for the end of the world thing, but now really wasn't the time to dwell on such things.

Closing his eyes to try and keep the bubbling anger at bay, he clenched his fists, before gasping in pain as something like claws cut into the palms of his hands, piercing the flash and sticking there. Immediately opening his hands and holding them in front of his face, he noticed the last remnants of the injury healing before his very eyes. Too focused on that, he didn't notice the claws finish retracting back into his hands.

Scott explained that the healing thing was all a part of that, and that he would be faster and stronger than before. That, and he could at least pretend to be human if he didn't 'shift'.

"Is that what just happened? That felt like claws or something."
, he asked, the truth of the matter finally starting to dawn on him. He wasn't human, not any more. This man had taken his humanity, but at least he had saved his life. Would he rather be dead?

He watched as the other's features contorted into a more monstrous form, sharp wolf like teeth forming and knife like claws appearing where once there had been fingernails. There were other changes too, making it clear that this guy wasn't as human as he appeared. Not that he hadn't been anything but forward, on that account, so it really shouldn't have been too unexpected. Noel had experienced a few things in this world, but this he wasn't sure how to react too. Not so much the fact of the actual transformation, but knowing that he could do that too, transform into some kind of...no, hadn't he said that monsters were defined by their actions and not their species? There was that headache again.

Quietly, he pushed himself up from the bed, turning his back on the alpha wolf as he began to come to terms with his new reality. He was alive, sure, but would he be bale to look Yeul in the eye again?

"That's...the bit I need to control, right?", he asked, closing his eyes once again, but being mindful to avoid clenching his fists again. The wounds may have healed right up, but it still hurt at the time! "Any more surprises?", he asked with slightly more contempt than he had meant to. The anger from his earlier thoughts had not truly subsided, and he felt as though that was affecting him in more ways than one. "I mean, when I thought of everyone I knew earlier...I don't know why I'm feeling so..." Angry. It had been a while since everyhting that had happened had made him feel angry. Bitter, sure, but Lightning had helped him see that maybe a lot of it had been out of his hands after all.

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
Species
True Alpha Werewolf
Height
5' 9"
Occupation
City Watch Commander
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Carrie White
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link
show me your teeth
"Your emotions will also be a little more heightened and raw." Scott explained. Noel's anger was expected, and not as bad as what he had dealt with when he had bitten Liam. "You'll need to find an anchor. Something that ties you to your humanity. That will help keep you in control. Some like to say a mantra. One of my betas would say this: what three things cannot long be hidden? The sun, the moon and the truth."

Another one was the Hale family's little mantra of alpha, beta and omega.

"That was your claws. And while you heal much faster, you will still feel pain." As Noel had obviously felt the pain when his claws sliced his palms before the healing kicked in. Scott then explained their weaknesses and what other abilities he would now have as a werewolf. "As an alpha, I can stop you if you lose control. I dislike taking away anothers choice but there is that if you need me to use it." Scott finished - there were few times when he used the alpha roar and it wasn't something that made him feel powerful.

N
N

Noel Kreiss

Heightened and raw huh? Wonderful, Noel thought with an irritated sigh, closing his eyes and folding his arms as he let himself catch a few deep breaths. Finally, it seemed to be dawning on him just what had happened and what that meant for the future. While monster was a bit strong, he realised that he was no longer just a regular old human! Maybe if he learned to control it and not turn into a monster, he could make good use of this new power. Maybe.

It was then that Scott began to explain something about an Anchor, something that tied him to his humanity. Like a mantra huh? Or maybe someone who meant a lot to him, who had promised that somewhere, somehow, they would meet again. What would Yeul think if he gave in to the beast within? she'd be disappointed as hell, that was for sure!

"Something that ties me to humanity? I'm pretty sure I can come up with something", he responded, finally opening his eyes and turning his attention back toward the 'alpha'. He explained about the claws too, which he had already kind of figured, and that he would still feel pain, even though he would heal much faster. Faster than any Cure magic would be capable of, he figured. Not entirely a bad thing, but what would it cost?

There was plenty else to tell too, and figuring that it would take a while, he took a seat back on the bed. He didn't feel as hot and clammy as he did, but there was a lot to take in and his head was still hurting. From weaknesses such as Wolfsbane and Mountain Ash, to the other new abilities he would now have, it was all stuff worth knowing. Still, no wonder it was so dangerous for people like them to get out of control, although his next words were reassuring.

"Good to know. So stick around for a while until things cool down, right?", he asked, although he had already made his mind up. He would try and stay within the Pandopolis area until he had a handle on things. It seemed as though the other had been doing this for a while, and would be more than capable of showing him the ropes. Maybe a crash course was the best thing he could hope for, for now at least, but if he was willing to stop him from hurting anyone, even if he didn't like using it.

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
Species
True Alpha Werewolf
Height
5' 9"
Occupation
City Watch Commander
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Carrie White
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link

"If you wish. I do not wish to force you to do anything." Scott wasn't that sort of person, nor alpha, which was probably one of the reasons why he was a good alpha. He'd struggled and he had learned and above all, he wasn't one to give up.

"Is there anything else you want to know or need?" He was kind in his words, not knowing how his beta was feeling with all of this, and although Scott did have work later, he wasn't going to abandon Noel if he was still needed.

N
N

Noel Kreiss

Noel nodded, glad that at the very least he wasn't going to try and push him around. Still, it seemed a good idea to at least stay in the area for a bit. Just until he got the hang of his new self and what exactly it meant. He felt a little better for his outburst, at least, but he would need time to come to terms with everything. He wasn't angry at Scott. He had given him consent, after all, though he had been more than little delirious at the time. It may be that it would be one of the many bad decisions he had made over the years, or maybe it would be the turning point he really needed.

"I...don't think so", he answered his question, unable to think of much else while his head still felt so foggy. "I think I just need a little time. I've gone from blind to seeing better than i ever did. Before I lost my sight, I mean. Just need a little time to catch my breath."

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
Species
True Alpha Werewolf
Height
5' 9"
Occupation
City Watch Commander
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Carrie White
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link

"I can understand that. It can take a bit to get used to." Scott knew just how overwhelming it could be.

"If you need to stay here longer then feel free to do so. There isn't a time limit." This was a safe house for the werewolves, so that meant it could be used by any of them at any time for any length they needed.

N
N

Noel Kreiss

"Right, thanks", he repeated, though he would try not to hang around for too long. Right now, he just needed time to adjust and wonder just how good or bad a decision he had made agreeing to this. He wasn't wrong though, this so called alpha werewolf. It was going to take a little getting used to.

Scott McCall

Teen Wolf
Species
True Alpha Werewolf
Height
5' 9"
Occupation
City Watch Commander
Alignment
Lawful Good
Relationship Status
Dating Carrie White
link
Organizer
link
Directory
link
Character Development
link

With that, he waited a few more moments in case he was still needed, but when it was clear that he wasn't, he got up. Finding a piece of paper and a pen, he wrote down his name, number and where he worked in case he couldn't get hold of him normally before handing it over.

Now that was done, he bid his newly turned beta goodbye, wondering just how on earth he was going to deal with the aftermath of this.

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

//Setting Wednesday as my next posting day, see you all soon <3 //
Sorry for being so absent, my loves!! Life has been crazy, as usual :( I will hopefully be back soon, thank you for being so patient with me <333
posts coming this week! things have been h e c t i c so thank you for the patience with me <3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Latebricole
Top Bottom