By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private turtleducks in distress

Zuko

Race
Human; firebender
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Zutara is now canon
link
i rise with the sun
@Katara | Feb 3rd
He'd heard about a smuggler dealing with turtleducks and he, at first, couldn't exactly believe it. When he had checked it out for himself, he was appalled by what he had found. Turtleducks crammed in cages, their feathers filthy and their shells in distress. He had wanted to do something then and there, but he knew he needed backup.

Swiftly he arrived back home, which he shared with Katara because he was not about to leave her living at the orphanage, and he barely got inside when he called.

"Katara. I need your help. Smugglers have cages full of turtleducks that we need to rescue."

• Love
Reactions: Katara

Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Sorry for my recent inactivity! Working on a fanfic event thingy, but planning to get back here soon!
Scott McCall wrote on Carrie White's profile.
A little late but still, happy valentine's day, Carrie <3
KFC is now open at Radical Pointe, Ark City. Come one come all and enjoy some great food.
Jason Todd wrote on Tanaquil's profile.
Happy Valentines day, lets make more than today special as every day should be special with you.
I tried one of those valentines day chocolates and it just made me sick. Whats the big deal?

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams
Top Bottom