By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Private Two Bros, Chillin On A Motorbike, Zero Feet Apart Cuz They Hunt Ghosts

Only those invited by the thread starter may join this roleplay.

Nick Valentine

Fallout
Species
Synth
Height
5’7
Occupation
Private Detetive
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
August 3rd
@Dante

Mr Valentiiiiine Is that a gun in your pocket.

Nick sighed, it had been a gun, it had been a gun the first time they'd hit a bump and he'd been jostled forwards into Rocker Boy, it had been a gun the second time, and still a gun the seventh. And now for the fifteenth time it was yet again, shock of all shock a gun and not the robotic naughty bits he did not have. "If I say no will the joke die?" He couldn't believe this, well he could totally believe that the universe had him and Dante going to do a exorcism together but he couldn't believe it had also made him pop a wheel on his car the day before Nick's car was scheduled to go into the shop. They had been there when the call came in, and when it came to full on possessions it had been decided you always needed a grounding buddy so you didn't get tossed around like a ragdoll. Dante was an all powerful son of a Demon Lord or something and Nick was a soulless machine man. So they had the least amount of risk with body hopping demons. But for the last two hours he'd been forced to ride on the back of Dante's motorcycle, holding onto his waist to stay on safely as they road through the countryside to some farm where some girl named Abigail had been taken over by a demon.

The farmer in question seemed ready to die for the Abigail so he assumed his "Li'l Abby" was his daughter who had been taken. So he packed up all the charms they needed and set out with Dante. And it was turning into the longest God damn drive he'd every dealt with. "I still can't believe you totaled a tire on your car just yesterday, and no one had a car we could borrow!" Nick might have been complaining but he wasn't about to risk holding the seat, especially with the speeds Rocker Boy was going, which he felt was intentional but couldn't prove with only the two of them out there.

• Love
Reactions: Dante

Dante

Devil May Cry
Jackpot!
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Hybrid
Height
5'10" / 177 cm
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

The cackle coming from Dante was loud enough to be heard over the engine. When it came to teasing Nick and driving the joke further and further, it was never quite as hard as he was jokingly inferring the other was in the moment. Very little was harder than him, actually. "Maybe it'll die, maybe not!"

It was the best thing to do when he couldn't have music on for such a long ride. This was exactly why he had a car too, but fate had some funny ideas in mind lately. "Timing's a bitch, huh! Such a shame, having to hold me so tight! Can't imagine how hard it is to focus!" Despite Nick being unable to see, his grin only kept growing the more he went on and on.

• Love
Reactions: Nick Valentine

Nick Valentine

Fallout
Species
Synth
Height
5’7
Occupation
Private Detetive
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Nick groaned and fixed his hat again. Dante, whatever the fuck his last name could be was a good detective, well not really he was more a...something. Really they were all somethings now, problem solvers was probably the best word. And today their problem was an exorcism, they'd force the demon out and Dante would be useful in dealing with it's true physical form if it had one. "Ya know I could just let go right now, the fall might kill me, might not, either way I’d be free of this.” Nick pointed to a road veering off the main one. “Turn there the farms just down that dirt one.” Thank God he was almost through with having to hold onto the worlds most obnoxious out if date boy band singer.

He snapped at the hard comment the hundredth one in the entire ride. ”I’m grabbing my gun! I’ll crash us both!”

• Haha

Dante

Devil May Cry
Jackpot!
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Hybrid
Height
5'10" / 177 cm
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

Missions with Nick were always more fun. It wasn't every day he could get such a rise out of anyone at the office. Toby would usually laugh along with him and the kids were... well, they were the kids. There was a line there, even if he did tease them over how they needed more rest or if they were dragging their feet that day. So it fell all into Nick's lap.

More aptly today was his own lap, but still.

He laughed as he turned them onto the right road, all too proud for his own good. "Leave the gun, it's fine! Feels good and hey, we're almost there." No need for a crash right outside, that was just unprofessional. Still, he quickly moved a hand back to pat the other's thigh before finally bringing them to a stop in front of the farmhouse. "See? It wasn't so bad."

• Angry

Nick Valentine

Fallout
Species
Synth
Height
5’7
Occupation
Private Detetive
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Nick groaned and was ready to just let go but was happy they were parking finally, he hopped off the bike. That was the issue with working with Dante, job got done even if he just goofed around for half of it, the hard part was putting up with him for that entire time. He walked towards the farmhouse and an old man exited, in nothing but a pair of overalls and a beaten straw hat. "You the detective agency folk!?" He called out between multiple missing teeth. Nick looked back to Dante and shrugged. "Yeah we're here to help with your daughter." The old man looked confused and scratched his scruffy chin. "Don't got a daughter mister robot, If yer here to help Abbie, she's muh goat." Nick just stood there, just letting what he just heard process.

"You...you called us for goat!?" The farmer nodded, as if that was perfectly reasonable response to him. "She's my best girl, been with me fer years and now all of a sudden she's actin' all wild." Nick was floored. "Your Goat..you think she's possessed." The farmer nodded again. "It's what I told ya! Come to the barn and see." He waved for them to follow. Nick looked back to Dante and shrugged, shaking his head and following the man. He opened the barn door to show the goat standing in the middle of the barn staring blankly. Nick sighed. "Looks like a normal go-" Suddenly the Goat opened it's mouth and instead of a bleat, out came a voice, deep and smooth, masculine and authoritative. "You are worms, wriggling through short, meaningless lives, searching for higher powers to guide you all the while you fu-" The farmer quickly shut the door, muffling the rant of the now clearly possessed goat.

• Huh

Dante

Devil May Cry
Jackpot!
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Hybrid
Height
5'10" / 177 cm
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

Letting Nick handle the talking, he did his very best not to laugh at the mention of it being a goat. All that hassle his fellow detective got on their way out here and it was for a goat. It just made him feel all the more proud, shooting the synth a grin and a wink when he looked back at him. A goat was a goat, it wasn't going to be anything bad, right?

Maybe he was wrong to think that. A booming voice from a goat wasn't entirely the strangest thing Pandora had shown him, but it wasn't exactly something he knew how to fix. "So not a normal goat. What exactly do you want us to do? Exorcise it? Cause that's not exactly something I'm too sure on how to handle with a goat."

• Huh

Nick Valentine

Fallout
Species
Synth
Height
5’7
Occupation
Private Detetive
Alignment
Neutral Good
link
Nick squeezed the bridge of his nose between his thumb and pointer and just thought how the hell he got roped into this. A goat exorcism, he was being asked to push a demon out of a goat. But thinking about it he realized he couldn't just leave the guy with a angry demon hiding in his goats body. So he went to the bike and got some of the demon warding supplies. "Well ya already brought yer tools, I was thinking you just push the demon out ya know, like in the movies." Nick rolled his eyes. "Well sir why don't you go inside and we'll deal with the goat.” The farm nodded and scurried away as Nick slowly opened the door to reveal the goat was levitating and still ranting. “-nothing can stop me and my powers, this vessel is but the start, soon I shall walk amonsgt you and you shall quake with fear.”

Nick slowly approached. “Hey Abby....got something in there do ya?“ He reached for one of the talismans to start the exorcism and suddenly Abby’s hooves left the ground and her face seemed to catch fire, burning away to reveal a flaming skull, staring at Nick. “Holy shi-“ A force ripped through his body, sending him flying backwards onto the the dusty ground.

“FOOL! your talisman’s do not scare me! This vessel is not ideal but still carries my will in it!” A pitchfork sailed through the air, narrowly missing Dante. “I will destroy you both, and then I shall raise this farm to the ground!” More debris flew from the barn and Nick rolled to avoid planks and tools as they flew at him. “Dante! Get it out of the sky!” The demon let out a stream of fire, lighting the hay on the floor of the barn on fire.

• Sweat

Dante

Devil May Cry
Jackpot!
Pronouns
He / Him
Species
Hybrid
Height
5'10" / 177 cm
Occupation
Investigator
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Single
link
Organizer
link

It definitely wasn't professional in any way shape or form, but he was more than happy to sit back with a shit-eating grin as Nick approached the goat. Possessed goat. God, there was way too many jokes to make about the entire situation. Toby was gonna have a field day with the report later. Hell, he was also going to have an amazing time with that report.

When a pitchfork came his way, he made sure to duck with a small noise coming from the back of his throat. Right, right. Demons, danger. Threats to everything. "I think he's just stealing lines from movies now! Or Vergil! Maybe both!" A bucket sailed over his head, thankfully empty but still causing him to duck again.

"The hell do you mean get it outta the air?!" No weapons, no killing it. This was about saving an entire goat. He took a breath, making a face at Nick before making an attempt to get closer to it. A few objects were thrown his way, but he managed to avoid them before grabbing onto the goat's ankle and tugging as much as he could without threatening a break.

• Sweat

Nick Valentine

Fallout
Species
Synth
Height
5’7
Occupation
Private Detetive
Alignment
Neutral Good
link

Nick tried to put out some of the hay while Dante handled the goat. It continued to bellow flames and he continued to jump out of the way as Dante tried to yank it down. The demon goat looked down at the man and let out a monstrous shriek. "I smell the blood of Hell in your veins, even then you are not nearly strong enough to stop me." The goat seemed to be slowly coming down and to Nick's eyes he just had to press one of the sealing banishing glyph to it's head to get the demon out. But then it stopped descending and instead rapidly ascended, breaking through the roof with Dante and going high into the air.

And then it came down hard, rushing towards the roof of the barn and right through it and out one of the walls, trying to drag Dante through it all to dislodge him. Nick grabbed the glyph he had with him and follow the two on foot.

• Popcorn

Current Season

Status Updates

Kazuma Kiryu wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Happy birthday, Majima-no-niisan.
Taiga Saejima wrote on Goro Majima's profile.
Oi, kyoudai. Happy Birthday.
My condolences to the state of the Alliance for I will never disparage a dead man. May Mr. Jordan never be forgotten, for better or for worse.
Putting this out to announce we'll be having a Moon Destruction Album release coming out the day of the big boom, come pick up a physical album at your local record store or download it off starknet...or just steal I ain't a cop.
basically for those who don't wanna click on the spoiler in my previous status, the short version is that I'll be taking a weeklong (possibly longer or shorter) break from posting and I'm really sorry if you're waiting on me

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $190
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James T. Kirk
Top Bottom