By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Under a Bright Star -- FullMoon's Organizer

FullMoon

Shipper
Application Division
Race
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link

FullMoon Observatory

About Me

Heyo! I'm a Brazilian dude at age 23 who has absolutely no clue what he's doing with his life and is instead of trying to figure it out, is RPing some of his favorite characters from media in the internet. That said, I genuinely do want to become a writer one day (even if maybe not as my actual job) so I suppose this is all just practice in the end. Plus, it's fun, and that's all that matters for a hobby.

I love playing video games (particularly fighting, adventure, platformers, and RPG games) and I also tend to prefer watching cartoons and anime to watching live-action series, but that doesn't mean I'm unwilling to try them out if I think they might be a good watch! In terms of music, I honestly don't listen to a lot of mainstream songs, mostly I listen to Vocaloid and OSTs from games and such.

I'm a fairly quiet guy and I don't like to bother people with stuff that's not important, so I kinda have issues properly communicating with people sometimes but I'm trying to get better at it. Please bear with me and don't be afraid of approaching me with something if you need to!

Roleplay Preferences

My posting rate tends to be very irregular and I mostly go where my muse takes me, so some threads I might reply to instantly and others I might take longer. That absolutely doesn't mean I'm not interested in the thread though! It's just that some things (like important character or relationship developments) tends to get more of my attention. Still, I try to not leave anyone hanging for over a month and while I try to keep track of everything, I very easily lose track of time and can let some things slip. Please poke me if I've been leaving you hanging for too long!

In terms of post size, I don't care about how long your posts are as long as I have something to work with. My posts themselves tend to fluctuate in terms of length but they're usually on the shorter side!

I'm not picky about threads! If you have any idea or just want one of my characters to meet up with yours, even if it doesn't amount to much outside of them just talking to each other and maybe becoming friends/enemies in the process, I'd be up for it! Of course, if you have anything in mind that will have some more long-term effects, that's just fine too! Group threads with no posting order I can enjoy as well, as I like having multiple characters interact at once and see how they bounce off each other.

I personally enjoy doing simple slice of life things where characters are just hanging out and doing stuff together, but I'm not against drama happening, not at all, as long as it has a purpose and results in some good character exploration and development, I'm all for it! I love writing my characters going through all kinds of difficult issues and then finding a way to overcome the difficulties thrown their way!

In general just tell me (be it by PM or posting in this thread or through Discord, whatever) if you wanna do something with any of my characters and we can get right down to it!

Limits

Although I don't mind angst and potentially breaking my characters, I do want them to get better once bad stuff happens to them so I'm not very interested in doing things that are overly depressing. Other than that, I don't like excessive gore but I can deal with some if need be. Just, don't be overly descriptive about it fdskjh. All in all, just don't go too overboard with making things dark and we'll be fine.

As far as sexual content goes, I'm not completely against it but I have 0 practice actually writing anything sexual so if you wanna do that with me, expect it to suck. On that note, I would only feel comfortable writing sexual stuff with people I know well as otherwise it'd just feel awkward to me.

Check out my characters below!

Last edited:

FullMoon

Shipper
Application Division
Race
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link

Ayano Tateyama

Kagerou Project

"As long as we can manage just a little smile..."

About

Ayano was supposed to be just another high school girl, but ended up finding herself in a very strange, dangerous situations after tragically losing her mother, all surrounding the strange red eyes her foster siblings had and the powers that came with them. Faced with the risk of her siblings and friends being killed, Ayano gave away her life so they could keep theirs.

At a first glance, Ayano may come as a cheery, hopelessly optimistic, not very smart girl and the reality is that she is exactly that. However, while she's more than happy to reach out to others and help them out, she's much less likely to accept the same treatment. Underneath all the energy and cheer lie many feelings of self-doubt, as well as buried trauma that she at least attempts to keep locked away in her heart. Regardless of that, however, Ayano is a kind soul that wants nothing else than to make other people happy.

Pandora History

Ayano's start in Pandora was a little bumpy, but currently she finds herself sharing an apartment with Ochaco Uraraka and working as a caretaker at an orphanage, while at the same training at Sword & Shield in an attempt to become a hero in her own right. However, recently she has learned that she had been in Pandora before, something that she is still unsure of what to think about.

Plot Hooks

• If your character is brooding or visibly sulking, there is a high likelihood that Ayano will approach them even if it's pretty clear they don't want to talk to anyone. She just can't help herself and will try to cheer them up to the best of her ability. How successful that's going to be is another matter entirely.
  • Ayano is great with kids! If your character has or is one, she'll be very friendly towards them and pretty much immediately go into big sister mode and can generally fill that role for anyone who needs it.
  • While Ayano is in complete control of herself, she is technically possessed by a snake (long story) and that same snake acts as her life force, as well as the source of her unique power. Anyone who's particularly sensitive to supernatural elements like this one are likely going to notice that she's not quite as normal as she looks.
  • Ayano has quite a geek side to her, being a big fan of manga, anime and particularly superhero/super sentai shows. As such, if your character is a superhero or anything of the like, Ayano is nearly guaranteed to slip into fangirl mode.
  • Due to spending a lot of time in complete isolation, and generally not being used to living on her own in a semi-normal civilization, Ayano is in need of guidance. A person to fulfill a parental or mentor role for her would be greatly appreciated!

Cyrus Albright

Octopath Traveler

"A true scholar does not look down on others for what they do or do not know"

About

Cyrus is a scholar who devoted his life to the pursuit of knowledge. However, while many others would pursue discoveries as a means of achieving glory and recognition, Cyrus truly only wished to unravel the mysteries of the world and share them with the general populace, something that occasionally put him at odds with his peers. Although others might try to restrict him, Cyrus' desire to uncover and spread knowledge never faltered.

He is passionate, eloquent and too curious for his own good. Indeed, while Cyrus is usually a true gentleman and only has the best intentions behind his actions, he can often come across as forceful and downright nosy when trying to get information out of people. He is more than happy to share his findings with anyone willing to lend an ear, though they might also find that he has a very hard time actually stopping talking once he gets going. As such, Cyrus is basically the walking embodiment of what it means to be a scholar, the good and the bad.

Pandora History

Cyrus found himself on a field near Oakheart and was fortunate enough to meet a new friend right away. From there, he began adjusting to Pandora and soon set off on a new journey, this time to uncover as much about Pandora and learn more about the inner workings of the strange world he was now trapped in.

Plot Hooks

• Cyrus is traveling all over Pandora trying to learn more about the world! More information here!
  • He's still a novice, but Cyrus is also an apothecary. Anyone that knows a lot about medicine and is willing to teach him is sure to get his undivided attention!
  • Romance is something I'd like to explore with Cyrus, but whoever wants to have a go at him needs to be a patient person because he's absolutely clueless in picking up on people's interest in him.
  • Cyrus is always looking for new discoveries, which means he's very likely to poke his nose into something he's not supposed to, be it something comedic or serious.
  • Cyrus has a keen mind for political matters, so any of the people with interest in discussing their views with someone might find him a good subject for it.

Last edited:

FullMoon

Shipper
Application Division
Race
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link

Leonie Pinelli

Fire Emblem

"Don't throw away anything that's still usable, OK? I'll take whatever you don't need."

About

A girl from a hunting village, Leonie spend a good chunk of her childhood just hunting to survive, but a chance meeting led to her pursuing the mercenary life. In order to follow her dreams, she ended up having to pay a ridiculous amount of money to enter the Officer's Academy, which the people of her village helped with, leaving her buried in a debt she had to pay once she was a fully fledged mercenary. Unfortunately, right before she graduated, she found herself getting caught in a war.

Leonie is a very blunt and honest person, not afraid of voicing her opinion without fear of the potential consequences. She is also a very kind person, who tries to see the good in people, even though sometimes she knows it's just not there. One might say she's a bit too soft to be a mercenary even, but when it comes to fighting, she is a very formidable fighter with a lance or bow in hand, and is not afraid to put someone down if they're not going to surrender.

Pandora History

Leonie started out in Pandora doing mercenary work as usual, but after coming across familiar faces, some of which were supposed to be dead, she found herself caught up dealing with a lot of complicated feelings and situations, especially those surrounding Claude von Riegan, who she is now in a relationship. Currently, she has been able to adjust to it all, but finds herself wondering if there's anything more that she could be doing with her life.

Plot Hooks

• Leonie has a mercenary guild in Cascade Bay, called The Blade Breakers. Anyone who might be interested in her services would be welcomed, or perhaps she could meet someone while in the middle of a job.
  • She is also a hunter, which means she can be sometimes found hunting some of Pandora's wild life. Of course, due to the nature of the box, hunting can be a pretty unpredictable hobby to have.
  • Generally, Leonie is always open to new experiences and also doesn't have much contact with life outside of the Crystal Vales. People who can help her broaden her horizons a little would be appreciated!
  • She's basically a parent now, thanks to her boyfriend deciding to adopt a kid, and has absolutely no idea what she's doing. Please help.
  • Leonie is a very competitive person, so if anyone tries to challenge her to anything she feels confident in, such as archery, you can expect her to take the whole thing very seriously.

Last edited:

FullMoon

Shipper
Application Division
Race
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link

Raihan

Pokémon

"Bring the storm! My partner will send everyone in the stadium flying!"

About

Raihan is a man with a desire to show off his strength. Becoming the rival to the person who went on to become the best Pokémon Trainer of the whole Galar region, Raihan wanted nothing else than to beat his rival in a fair battle and did not show any signs of giving up no matter how much higher his losing streak got.

Most of the time he's a very calm and friendly guy, going through life with a very relaxed attitude. However, once Raihan starts battling or comes across something that gets him excited, he becomes far different. Raihan is full of passion and energy and once he gets going, it's very hard to stop him, almost like he's going feral. That aside, he never really stops being a friendly guy, one who also enjoys taking selfies maybe a little too much.

Pandora History

Raihan is brand new to Pandora and, with Pokémon battles not really being a thing here, is currently trying to find something else to dedicate his efforts to. While he's searching, he's trying to foster a new following on Pandora's social media.

Plot Hooks

• Raihan is, obviously, a Pokémon Trainer, and is often found with at least one of his team by his side. People who like Pokémon, or have gotten some of their own but aren't quite sure of how to care for them, could go to him for advice, as he'd be more than happy to assist.
  • While he's looking for something to do, Raihan is also always happy to meet new people, being able to carry himself in a conversation pretty well. It's also very likely that he'll also ask the people he meets to take a selfie with him, you know, for posterity.
  • He's not famous or anything yet, but Raihan is likely to get himself out there thanks to his habit of sharing various aspects of his life on social media through his selfies. Perhaps some of the people who are more active in social media might have seen a few of his pictures circulating the web.
  • Raihan is no stranger to camping and can often be found in the wilderness, setting camp and letting his team have some fun. Anyone could potentially run into him while exploring the wilderness, due to this.
  • He's currently looking for something to do, so if your character could offer him a job or something of the like, he might be willing to give it a shot!

Ryotaro Dojima

Persona

"A house isn't just a big box. It's a place for family to live together."

About

Ryotaro is someone who used to be a troublemaker, but eventually became a law enforcer, specifically a detective. He was always pretty good at his job, although not a whole lot happened in a rural town like Inaba, but when a hit-and-run claimed the life of his wife, with him being unable to ever track down the culprit despite putting his all into it, Ryotaro started losing himself to an obsession, one that came very close to shattering the relationship between him and his daughter, Nanako.

He's a serious individual, one that might come across as intimidating due to that and his job. He has little patience for people wasting his time and is more than happy to call someone out if they're being stupid. Ryotaro is also someone who's trying to fix himself, in particular when it comes to being a parent. While he's still not very sure of his ability as one, he truly is doing everything he can for the sake of his girl, he's just still kinda learning even now.

Pandora History

Ryotaro works as the constable of the Midcourt City Watch and, for the most part, is just living his life as he usually does. Solving cases, caring for his daughter, and often finding himself frustrated with Pandora's lack of consistency. Recently, he officially adopted his nephew, Yu Narukami, into his family.

Plot Hooks

• Ryotaro is a detective first and foremost, so he finds himself most at home when dealing with crime scenes and the like. If you want to a cop to be a thorn on your lawbreaker's side, or maybe help him during a case as a fellow law-enforcer, he's always available for this kind of plot!
  • He has a young daughter, Nanako, who is very mature for her age, as a consequence of having to take more responsibilities after her mother's passing. Ryotaro was once neglectful towards her and now tries to provide for her as much as he can, but he could still use some help from other people who are good with kids.
  • While supernatural elements were becoming more frequent in his life even before Pandora, Ryotaro is never really prepared to deal with them. As such, any of the supernatural fellows in Pandora is sure to throw him for a loop, though by this point he's grown more used to it.
  • Ryotaro enjoys a good drink and can be found sitting around in bars and such, though he's being more careful about how much he drinks now. Still, bars are one of the easiest places to meet with him outside of his work.
  • He can also sometimes be found with his daughter. He's a significantly more relaxed when she's around, allowing others to see a different side of him that way. He's still pretty rough around the edges though.

Last edited:

FullMoon

Shipper
Application Division
Race
Trainwreck
Occupation
Being a mess
Alignment
Neutral Good
Relationship Status
Forming Voltron
Organizer
link

Yuyuko Saigyouji

Touhou Project

"I agree that the truth is the most interesting thing. And as everyone is interested in different things... you could say the truth varies, too."

About

Yuyuko was gifted witht he ability to manipulate spirits, however, that same ability eventually developed into something far more dangerous. Soon enough, she was able to kill people with a simple thought, an ability that terrified her so much that she killed herself to prevent any damage. As a ghost, however, she didn't have to fear her powers anymore and, in fact, they made her the perfect candidate to look after the Netherworld, a job that she was more than happy to take up.

She comes across an airhead and extremely carefree person, but Yuyuko is actually an incredibly perceptive and someone who should by no means be underestimated. Although she's not malicious by any stretch of imagination, Yuyuko has a very detached sense of morality and, instead, simply does whatever she thinks will be most entertaining at the moment, be it good or bad. She's a very difficult lady to understand as a result and likely to leave everyone she meets at least a little confused.

Pandora History

Yuyuko has mostly been looking around Pandora for anything that grabs her interest, not having a job to do anymore, she constantly finds herself bored and in need of something to do.

Plot Hooks

• Yuyuko is a ghost and has been one for at least a thousand ones. Suffice to say, the topic of death is something she understands very well. Those who are fascinated by ghosts, or simply want someone to discuss the topic of death with, might find her an interesting person to talk to.
  • She can't die, meaning she's very liable to throw herself into dangerous situations without a care. Since she looks like a normal person at first glance, this can lead into all kinds of awkward situations.
  • She's also likely to cause a variety of problems just for fun, so if anyone wants to try out ghostbusting, that can be very easily arranged.
  • She largely keeps her power over death a secret, so she's someone who's very easy to underestimate at a first glance, especially because of her carefree personality. Anyone who wishes to pick a fight with her would likely find themselves being toyed with, unless they actually do have ways of harming a ghost like her.
  • She generally enjoys annoying people and seeing what makes them tick, so if you want to be pestered by a ghost girl, she's here to provide.

Last edited:

Current Season

Status Updates

It's ma' birthday!!! Woo!!

...Man, I'm old xD
So ah...how do you ask somebody you haven't known for a long time to be friends with you...?
Posts will be short due to being written on the phone. No internet outside of that, but my unannounced hiatus is finally over!
Horoscope: Make up your own constellations, pray to your own gods, command unknown forces of your own divination. Steal from everything. This is real magic.
Shampoo for the real friends, real poo for the sham friends.

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Recent Posts

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chara Dreemurr
Top Bottom