Current Season

December, January, February
Click here for the winter updates

Status Updates

Gonna try to do some posts today. Work slammed me hard yesterday so didn't get as much done as I wanted on here while there. ><
Would love more plots for my Half-Elf Ranger, Vex'ahlia! She's really cool and has a pet bear /finger guns > CLICK!
hey psst, react to this for a text thread! (also comment if there's anyone in particular you're wantin')
:mad: ah hate it when they ain't been shaved :mad:

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Chip
    hope is the greatest good of all

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENV_Keron
By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Open Valentine's Day Date! (Good & Bad xD)

Afro-Circus

The Little One
Organizer
link
Hiya lovelies!! <333

So I just had a funny idea for Valentine's Day and was wondering if anyone would like to go out on a date with one of my characters? It can be good or bad, funny or horrendously awkward (here's looking at you, Kuzco :p) and we can go anywhere or do anything, just as long as it's fun!

• I was originally thinking for @Rose Tyler as she's been a single pringle for too long and is feeling sad about the recent disappearance of The Doctor, so she could do with a night out with a hottie (or not so hot xD)
  • But then I thought of @Emperor Kuzco and how hilariously entitled he'd be if he had to go on a date, so if anyone would like to go on a real bad date, Kuzco is definitely your man lolol :D
  • Beth is taken by @Peter Parker so she's off the table really (someone could ask her but she'd have to awkwardly turn them down xD)
  • @Karen Page is also down in the dumps at the moment and could do with some cheering up if you think your character would fancy her enough to ask her out :D

Sexuality wise, they are all straight so probably wouldn't agree to a date with the same sex (though Rose was technically dealing with her feelings for The Doctor when she was a woman so you never know xD)

This doesn't have to be a long, drawn-out plot or anything, just a bit of fun or it could develop into something really meaningful! Maybe a friend thinks your character needs to get out more and do some mingling so they reluctantly end up on this date, or maybe they genuinely fancy 'em! Either way, let me know if you're interested and you think one of your characters would be open to dating :p <333

Reactions: theweasleyboys

theweasleyboys

Silly Denizen of the Sewer Tunnels
Race
Hummingbird
Organizer
link
Tentatively tossing Gerold Hirschberg in here, because 1) he's unattached; 2) he's still in his 20's; and 3) ...all of my other guys are either kids, Ravagers, or already-married gays.

edit--This would probably be for Rose Tyler, unless...Karen likes younger fellahs too? idk I just want to see possibly awkward dating things happen xD

Reactions: Afro-Circus

theweasleyboys

Silly Denizen of the Sewer Tunnels
Race
Hummingbird
Organizer
link
@Afro-Circus :: I'll start with a bit of reflection specifically, then most likely have Gerold perk up and realize he's kinda sorta lost in Pandopolis (and in need of a little help, of course ;) ) . As to date preferences, kinda open to anything in February...unless you'd like to really be specific and kick things off right on the 14th??

• Love
Reactions: Afro-Circus
Top Bottom